Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup warned...

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Congrats! Puppy and Upper Campus did it again.
    Uh base, you asked for this. I told you the DAY after the stadium builder left that UW would hire a woman. Your dumbass kicked the resurrector of UW FOOTBALL in the ass out. You werent around for Babs, nor 70% of you here...ENJOY beeaaaatches.

Petersen will be the Bobby Bowden (he coached at FSU tommy, base) of UW football. Today could be a good day in one area, the only area I care about. Tommy I know you support title IX, im sure youre extremely gay over the other sports sudden front-and-center attention.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck off Puppy ...

This has nothing to do with male versus female ... that's FS ...

Woodward wasn't terrible and wasn't great ... he was very mediocre.

Cohen's done some good things ... she's got some missing parts on her resume that leads to some serious questions.

She's got a good foundation to start with in that she's got a coach in Pete leading her cash cow program who is a big believer in her.

Can she tackle the other things that need to be changed in the AD? Or will she prove to be adept at maintaining the status quo and that's basically the best that she can give?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Uh base, you asked for this. I told you the DAY after the stadium builder left that UW would hire a woman. Your dumbass kicked the resurrector of UW FOOTBALL in the ass out. You werent around for Babs, nor 70% of you here...ENJOY beeaaaatches.

Petersen will be the Bobby Bowden (he coached at FSU tommy, base) of UW football. Today could be a good day in one area, the only area I care about. Tommy I know you support title IX, im sure youre extremely gay over the other sports sudden front-and-center attention.
    Those other sports actually win.

We have been a softball/volleyball school since long before Jen Cohen.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016

Baseman said:

Petersen will be the Bobby Bowden (he coached at FSU tommy, base) of UW football. Today could be a good day in one area, the only area I care about. Tommy I know you support title IX, I'm sure youre extremely gay over the other sports sudden front-and-center attention.

Bobby Bowden went 10-2 his second year after 5-6 his first season.

He was fired retired after FSU finished 7-6 three times in his last four years.

Excluding the 7 win seasons, we know neither of these two scenarios apply at Washington.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yo pup, fuck Woody's useless cunt. He got lucky when USC hired Sark, so fucking what.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Fuck off Puppy ...

Cohen's done some good things ... she's got some missing parts on her resume that leads to some serious questions.

She's got a good foundation to start with in that she's got a coach in Pete leading her cash cow program who is a big believer in her.

Can she tackle the other things that need to be changed in the AD? Or will she prove to be adept at maintaining the status quo and that's basically the best that she can give?

Woodward built a stadium and hired Petersen (Something 50 other colleges couldnt do. ) So you fuck yourself with authority Tequilla. Your ass aint getting on Petewagon either. You showed your rainbow colors. I expected an ole' school response from you. Didnt happen. Youre a gimmie-now rainbow colored whore like most everyone here. Color me just disappointed! Thought you were better than that.

Cohen is 'fired' before she even starts. Pussies like you said same thing about Hedges near 25 years ago. "Oh she came USC, She'll build up UW Football"..."She knows football", "No worries, $he came from $C".

Pup was there, I vigorously protested that cunt. I threw shit at her @ the tunnel when the WHOLE stadium booed her and her pink suit and bugeye sunglasses . 1st and last time that gash walked out tunnel. You prolly teared up Tequilla. She INSTANTLY went after football, denied Marvin Kasim and built a softball juggernaut.

Expect same from Cowherd. Football will succeed in spite of her, because of WOODWARDS Petersen hire. If Pete gets pissed at her., which I expect (after she denies him new contract after rose bowl,) he'll be gone. cook that shit !!!! tequilla, who you think she'll h ire after? The first openly gay offensive coordinator is Pup's guess. Sick of you blind and ignorant metro-millennial dawg fans. None of you guys really understand husky football outside dawgmans little pay-for articles (you all read them) Ive watched it closely for 30+ years..better start listening to pumpy. Fetters and Kim do obviously.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Fuck off Puppy ...

Woodward built a stadium and hired Petersen (Something 50 other colleges couldnt do. ) So you fuck yourself with authority Tequilla. Your ass aint getting on Petewagon either. You showed your rainbow colors. I expected an ole' school response from you. Didnt happen. Youre a gimmie-now rainbow colored whore like most everyone here. Color me just disappointed! Thought you were better than that.

Cohen is 'fired' before she even starts. Pussies like you said same thing about Hedges near 25 years ago. "Oh she came USC, She'll build up UW Football"..."She knows football", "No worries, $he came from $C".

Pup was there, I vigorously protested that cunt. I threw shit at her @ the tunnel when the WHOLE stadium booed her and her pink suit and bugeye sunglasses . 1st and last time that gash walked out tunnel. You prolly teared up Tequilla. She INSTANTLY went after football, denied Marvin Kasim and built a softball juggernaut.

Expect same from Cowherd. Football will succeed in spite of her, because of WOODWARDS Petersen hire. If Pete gets pissed at her., which I expect (after she denies him new contract after rose bowl,) he'll be gone. cook that shit !!!! tequilla, who you think she'll h ire after? The first openly gay offensive coordinator is Pup's guess. Sick of you blind and ignorant metro-millennial dawg fans. None of you guys really understand husky football outside dawgmans little pay-for articles (you all read them) Ive watched it closely for 30+ years..better start listening to pumpy. Fetters and Kim do obviously.
    sharkjump.gif
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Baseman said:

Those other sports actually win.

We have been a softball/volleyball school
    since long before Jen Cohen.
    FREE PUB
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Someone needs to find Puppy's meds because his mind is wandering ...

I've been bullish on Pete ...

I don't love the Cohen hire ... just not convinced that Woodward was that great ...

You give credit to Woodward for the Pete hire ... unfortunately for you the "insiders" that I know say that Cohen went a long way in hiring Pete. Moreover, it's not a secret that Pete likes Cohen.

Hating Babs wasn't hard to do ... she lacked a spine and initiated the participation medal environment.

When I'm against a hire, I have actual facts and reasons behind it. When you're against a hire like Cohen, it screams out that you hate her because of her sex.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

I don't love the Cohen hire ... just not convinced that Woodward was that great ...

You give credit to Woodward for the Pete hire ... unfortunately for you the "insiders" that I know say that Cohen went a long way in hiring Pete. Moreover, it's not a secret that Pete likes Cohen.

Hating Babs wasn't hard to do ... she lacked a spine and initiated the participation medal environment.

When I'm against a hire, I have actual facts and reasons behind it. When you're against a hire like Cohen, it screams out that you hate her because of her sex.

Not sure whether to vote up for content or WTF for length.
  • Options

Puppy loves the ongoing status quo of mediocrity.

This hire is perfect for you.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Is this a good place to say I can't wait until Craig Sager just fucking dies already? Jesus. Talk about drawing shit out.

There's a fucking Twitter hashtag, #SagerStrong - why the Fuck is everyone with some disease about to kill them strong?

What about me? I drink like a fucking fish and I just went to the doctor and they were like, "you look 10 years younger than you are and you are in basically perfect health. Well done!"

Where the shit is the #DDYStrong hashtag? It's been a stressful year too. And some fucking piece of shit gets cancer and then we have to suck his dick?

Winners win. Fuck that guy.

Huh?
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

Not sure whether to vote up for content or WTF for length.
    Vote up w main, flag with alt handle.

Abundance.gif