Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Someone needs to stop Pete

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

In this thread: faggots who listen to Canadian boys instead of actual rap.

And one old, poor, somewhat white guy who doesn't know if that's a 'shop or not.
    And another who couldn't give a fuck. 5-4! 5-4! 5-4!
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Let me explain base. Ty and sark got 5 (sark would have got 6 or more) Pete is a better coach, and by a fucking mile. See the logic there ya dipshit base?

Dipshit says three wrongs don't make a right. If UW goes 6-7, Pete is no better - I might argue he's worse- than Sark and probably closer to Ty.
    Difference is Pete aint going 6-7. Mark my words haterfaggots 9 wins at a minimum this year.
    IF: in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that
    I will do all you fellas a solid and leave this board FOREVA if Petersen doesnt win at least 9 games. If you are in on this quote this post and when he wins you all have to give me a Chincredible or whatever the flavor of the month is at that time.
    I'll guarantee you're right if you LEAVE now and promise not to come back.
  • Options

Drake is no Bieber.

True, Bieber is a shitshow but He likes Girls.
  • Options

Putting my money where my mouth is. Had buddy in Vegas, wanted to place bet on Dawgs winning Pac 12 but those odds won't be out for awhile.

1:5 -110
  • Options

When you're a top 3 coach in america, you can get away with anything, including 3 wins in year 3. Trumpy knows all about that type of latitude.

Just stop. Petersen hasn't proven he's even a top 3 coach in the conference. I'm pretty sure he's not.
    Unbun your cunt 55, relax, Pete will be just fine at UW.
    We have different definitions of "fine." 8 wins is fine to you because you're a true retard who thinks Petersen inherited a 4 win team.
    "Fine" means shut your splitskinny and see what happens. Im 100% confident in Pete, which is why I dont pop blood vessel's in my cunt everytime Pete has a poor 2-minute series, in game 2 of his 2nd year during a massive rebuilding process. If you knew a good god damned thing about football you'd just shut your hole until Petersen can field a competitive team. Takes a few years potlicker. Doesnt happen in 2 years. Good, now zip your tender lips and wait.
    Great coaches win natties in two years at a new job, but still.
    Huh?
    Never heard of Bob Stoops or Jim Tressel?

Some greats take three years though to be fair.
    Why do you hate Urban Meyer.... twice????
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Putting my money where my mouth is. Had buddy in Vegas, wanted to place bet on Dawgs winning Pac 12 NORTH but those odds won't be out for awhile.

• Options

Putting my money where my mouth is. Had buddy in Vegas, wanted to place bet on Dawgs winning Pac 12 but those odds won't be out for awhile.

Is he no longer your buddy?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Puppy wants Pete to fail just so he can be right?

What the hell are you talking about? Im the ONLY one here next to Steel2 who knows Petersen will be extremely successful here. Thats the way pup will be right Derek.
    Hey don't fucking leave me off this train Puppy. I'm all in.
    I got you checked off as getting the the big pic Ice. Keep posting.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

What the hell are you talking about? Im the ONLY one here next to Steel2 who knows Petersen will be extremely successful here. Thats the way pup will be right Derek.
    Retards flocking together.
    Can we just make it clear that my doogin' is in no way associated with puppy doogin'?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Can we just make it clear that my doogin' is in no way associated with puppy doogin'?
    No.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016

Is anyone saying they're the same? I don't see it that way.

You think Pete is a good coach, but you also expect 10-11 wins, right?

Pup thinks Pete is a top 3 coach in the cuntry, and that 6-8 wins is acceptable. But then again he loved Sark, and Ty, and Lambo. Hates Rick too, I'm sure, since he hates winners almost as much as he hates facts.

Night and day IMHO.
    Pup never liked Ty. Hated Sark after year 2. Tom get facts straight before you go after the boss. BTW pup liked Rick. Gave most emotional rose bowl speech ive ever heard. Youve never seen rose bowl tommy. They paint the endzones really purty purple. They even paint 1/2 the sideline purple. You should see it
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes