Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Someone needs to stop Pete

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Just wait till Jen gets her own guy* in here
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Listen buttuckbaabs. Bruce Snyder, one of best Pac coaches of all time started15 freshman his 2nd year, including true freshman Jake plummer. The similarities between ASU and UW are astonishingly similar. 6-8 all pac10 LT juan rouque , member him? Of course not, but mirror image to trey adams.

His 5th year, he came within a play of the national title. It takes 4-5years to build a program, Bruce Snyder did it twice. Get that through your fucking skull. Cant build a program from scratch in 3 years. It DOESNT happen.

You show daily, what an ill informed loon you are baabs. Its embarrassing to read.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Let me explain base. Ty and sark got 5 (sark would have got 6 or more) Pete is a better coach, and by a fucking mile. See the logic there ya dipshit base?

Dipshit says three wrongs don't make a right. If UW goes 6-7, Pete is no better - I might argue he's worse- than Sark and probably closer to Ty.
    Well base nobody here cares what you have to argue, but go ahead if you must.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited May 2016
    LOL. Bruce Snyder is a Doog Legend. I stopped reading there. Dude's career highlight is a Citrus Festival Bowl win.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

In this thread: faggots who listen to Canadian boys instead of actual rap.

I didn't even get the Drake reference until it was spelled out here. I just thought Pete trying to look g'd up was funny as hell.

Fuck Canada. Fuck Drake. Fuck what's become of rap. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck everybody.
    You forgot to fuck skinny jeans and skateboards
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bruce Snyder had two really good years and one or two decent years at Kal and ASU, but they regressed (ASSU) by 1998. He's nowhere near elite. Even a "Doog" like me can see that.
  • Options

Bruce Snyder had two really good years and one or two decent years at Kal and ASU, but they regressed (ASSU) by 1998. He's nowhere near elite. Even a "Doog" like me can see that.

He turned 2 different turds into title contending teams Bill. Good fucking hell how isnt that elite. Sorry bill but u fucked in head on this.
  • Options
    Few coaches can turn 1. Remember, Snyder almost beat 91 team (closest game all year)
    Only team to beat lambo and dillon in regular season
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He turned 2 different turds into title contending teams Bill. Good fucking hell how isnt that elite. Sorry bill but u fucked in head on this.
    He had two really good years at ASU ('96 and '97). He couldn't sustain it and they reverted back to mediocrity. They were mediocre from '92 to '95 also. So in his nine years, he had two good to great years. They aren't really a power, but they have more resources and a better recruiting base than whOregon, WSU, Oregon State, Stanford, Kal (resources, recruiting base wise maybe they're a little behind), and Utah. They can recruit Valley of the Heat Stroke, SoCal, NorCal, NW (people want to get the hell out of the shitty weather), and Texas. Arizona schools can recruit Texas easier than Northwest schools (besides WhOregon and their bribes). West Texas including Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo are closer than the Bay Area. SA, DFW, and Austin are closer to Phx and Tucson than Seattle.
  • Options

Puppy wants Pete to fail just so he can be right?

What the hell are you talking about? Im the ONLY one here next to Steel2 who knows Petersen will be extremely successful here. Thats the way pup will be right Derek.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

He had two really good years at ASU ('96 and '97). He couldn't sustain it and they reverted back to mediocrity. They were mediocre from '92 to '95 also. So in his nine years, he had two good to great years. They aren't really a power, but they have more resources and a better recruiting base than whOregon, WSU, Oregon State, Stanford, Kal (resources, recruiting base wise maybe they're a little behind), and Utah. They can recruit Valley of the Heat Stroke, SoCal, NorCal, NW (people want to get the hell out of the shitty weather), and Texas. Arizona schools can recruit Texas easier than Northwest schools (besides WhOregon and their bribes). West Texas including Midland, Lubbock, and Amarillo are closer than the Bay Area. SA, DFW, and Austin are closer to Phx and Tucson than Seattle.
    He was in Urban Meyers league. Imagine if he took over perennial powers like Urban. BTW, still the only coach in pac history to turn 2 different doormats into title contenders. Erickson didnt just to bury that myth now.

Edit: just read your entire post Bill. The hell are you rambling about?
  • Options

What the hell are you talking about? Im the ONLY one here next to Steel2 who knows Petersen will be extremely successful here. Thats the way pup will be right Derek.
    If you're comparing him to failures, you obviously expect him to fail.
  • Options

Baabs I wont even answer to you anymore. You are so far from even clueless. I cant even knock the most obvious and factual reason into that pea brain of yours. Last one.
  • Options

Baabs I wont even answer to you anymore. You are so far from even clueless. I cant even knock the most obvious and factual reason into that pea brain of yours. Last one.
    You love football coaches from 20 years ago who almost accomplished something.

It's a shame you are a football dinosaur.
  • Options
    Crickets...did someone address pumpy
    ?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Few coaches can turn 1. Remember, Snyder almost beat 91 team (closest game all year)
    Only team to beat lamb and dillon in regular season

A historical look back on popular Football Metrics by years
    1900-1989: Winning
    1990-1999: QB Efficiency
    2000-2015: WPA (Win Probability Added)
    2016: AMW (Almost Wins)
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    7-6 (4-5)

Roll Tide!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When you're a top 3 coach in america, you can get away with anything, including 3 wins in year 3. Trumpy knows all about that type of latitude.

Just stop. Petersen hasn't proven he's even a top 3 coach in the conference. I'm pretty sure he's not.
    Hmmmmm. Clearly not top 3 in the nation, and he certainly hasn't proven he's top 3 in the conference, but who are you taking over him? Shaw for sure, after that Pete's got 2 BCS bowel wins, which get an asterisk since they didn't come in the Pac, but even with an asterisk I think they outshine anybody else in the Pac's resume. Maybe you could argue for Dick Rod, or Slicer could argue for Leach, but I'm taking Pete over either of them. Who else would you even put up there, Slingblade?

He needs to get better. Just being top 3 in the Pac12FuckingDreckfest isnt good enough, don't twist, but I do think Pete's in the top 3.