Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Someone needs to stop Pete

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

When you're a top 3 coach in america, you can get away with anything, including 3 wins in year 3. Trumpy knows all about that type of latitude.

Just stop. Petersen hasn't proven he's even a top 3 coach in the conference. I'm pretty sure he's not.
    Unbun your cunt 55, relax, Pete will be just fine at UW.
    We have different definitions of "fine." 8 wins is fine to you because you're a true retard who thinks Petersen inherited a 4 win team.
    In puppydoog's defense, Peterman could be 8-5 forever at UW without worrying about his job.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

When you're a top 3 coach in america, you can get away with anything, including 3 wins in year 3. Trumpy knows all about that type of latitude.

Just stop. Petersen hasn't proven he's even a top 3 coach in the conference. I'm pretty sure he's not.
    We have different definitions of "fine." 8 wins is fine to you because you're a true retard who thinks Petersen inherited a 4 win team.
    "Fine" means shut your splitskinny and see what happens. Im 100% confident in Pete, which is why I dont pop blood vessel's in my cunt everytime Pete has a poor 2-minute series, in game 2 of his 2nd year during a massive rebuilding process. If you knew a good god damned thing about football you'd just shut your hole until Petersen can field a competitive team. Takes a few years potlicker. Doesnt happen in 2 years. Good, now zip your tender lips and wait.
  • Options

"Fine" means shut your splitskinny and see what happens. Im 100% confident in Pete, which is why I dont pop blood vessel's in my cunt everytime Pete has a poor 2-minute series, in game 2 of his 2nd year during a massive rebuilding process. If you knew a good god damned thing about football you'd just shut your hole until Petersen can field a competitive team. Takes a few years potlicker. Doesnt happen in 2 years. Good, now zip your tender lips and wait.
    Great coaches win natties in two years at a new job, but still.
  • Options

Huh?
  • Options

Huh?
    Never heard of Bob Stoops or Jim Tressel?

Some greats take three years though to be fair.
  • Options
    I also like to be puppydoog fucking stupid and claim a minor drop in conference record is a massive rebuild job, even after my fucking stupid hypothesis has been blown up by a basic examination of the 2014 Huskies football schedule.
  • Options
    Uh baabs, this aint tOSU. DING DING DING! What has stoops done the last 8 years (not counting the ass fuckings in playoff)? And in Tressels case, cheating doesnt prosper. Pete got to 92-12 the right way and is still coaching. $toops got to playoff because of the politics of the new playoffs, the big12 snub prior. Hardly a head coach id gloat about.

When Pete has his roster intact he'll win 10/year in an 8-team league, not a 3-team league like the big12. And he wont have an 8-year insignificance drought in said 3-team league. Lot harder to win in pac. Pete would win 11 games per @ Oklahoma
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Uh baabs, this aint tOSU. DING DING DING! What has stoops done the last 8 years (not counting the ass fuckings in playoff)? And in Tressels case, cheating doesnt prosper. Pete got to 92-12 the right way and is still coaching. $toops got to playoff because of the politics of the new playoffs, the big12 snub prior. Hardly a head coach id gloat about.

When Pete has his roster intact he'll win 10/year in an 8-team league, not a 3-team league like the big12. And he wont have an 8-year insignificance drought in said 3-team league. Lot harder to win in pac. Pete would win 11 games per @ Oklahoma

He can't even win 9 per year in the Pac-12 with the most watered down OOC schedule in school history.
  • Options

Helfrich and Shaw win in this league and they aren't even good. The south is a joke.
  • Options

He can't even win 9 per year in the Pac-12 with the most watered down OOC schedule in school history.
    Tommy stick to Seattle cuisine and up-and-coming DJ's.. Its like Pup talking next weeks pioneer square art walk. Please, not here Tommi (your new club spelling. you transferred the HIV too many times under Thomas.) Cell phones under that spelling are stuffed, time to go incognito. Im in on the plan man;)
  • Options

Tommy stick to Seattle cuisine and up-and-coming DJ's.. Its like Pup talking next weeks pioneer square art walk. Please, not here Tommi (your new club spelling. you transferred the HIV too many times under Thomas.) Cell phones under that spelling are stuffed, time to go incognito. Im in on the plan man;)
    Great counter-argument.

Finally, the football talk is rolling!
    Just not with you of course
  • Options
    Now slip into your little onesie thereTommi and get to bed. Uncle Pup will type you a bed time story.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Drake is no Bieber.

They both can stay in Canaduh along with Sum 41 and Avril Lavigne. IDGAF about Drake that much, but he seems like kind of a poser.
    It blows my mind that someone who comes up with gems like "Canaduh" mocks those who love "Chincredible".
    You're still hapring on that?

Difference is, if I had a message board, there wouldn't be a Canaduh button. I also don't write "Canaduh" dozens of times a week like people here who think Chincredible is George Carlin greatest hits material.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Uhhh... Who are the top 3 coaches in the conference?

1) David Shaw
    2) ????
    3) ????

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Great counter-argument.

Finally, the football talk is rolling!
    Just not with you of course
    Good.

Your brand of football talk belongs over at Doogman.

Run along, boy.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016
    H_D said:

NEsnake12 said:
    Just don't run up the stairs of the space needle. That shit will ruin the OL's knees.
    Down? Yes. Up? Not so much.