Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Someone needs to stop Pete

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Let me explain base. Ty and sark got 5 (sark would have got 6 or more) Pete is a better coach, and by a fucking mile. See the logic there ya dipshit base?

Dipshit says three wrongs don't make a right. If UW goes 6-7, Pete is no better - I might argue he's worse- than Sark and probably closer to Ty.
    Difference is Pete aint going 6-7. Mark my words haterfaggots 9 wins at a minimum this year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Listen buttuckbaabs. Bruce Snyder, one of best Pac coaches of all time started15 freshman his 2nd year, including true freshman Jake plummer. The similarities between ASU and UW are astonishingly similar. 6-8 all pac10 LT juan rouque , member him? Of course not, but mirror image to trey adams.

His 5th year, he came within a play of the national title. It takes 4-5years to build a program, Bruce Snyder did it twice. Get that through your fucking skull. Cant build a program from scratch in 3 years. It DOESNT happen.

You show daily, what an ill informed loon you are baabs. Its embarrassing to read.

Puppy taking the board to school! You all on the short bus tho.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy wants Pete to fail just so he can be right?

What the hell are you talking about? Im the ONLY one here next to Steel2 who knows Petersen will be extremely successful here. Thats the way pup will be right Derek.
    Hey don't fucking leave me off this train Puppy. I'm all in.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2016

Baseman said:

Let me explain base. Ty and sark got 5 (sark would have got 6 or more) Pete is a better coach, and by a fucking mile. See the logic there ya dipshit base?

Dipshit says three wrongs don't make a right. If UW goes 6-7, Pete is no better - I might argue he's worse- than Sark and probably closer to Ty.
    Difference is Pete aint going 6-7. Mark my words haterfaggots 9 wins at a minimum this year.
    IF: in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

IF: in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that
    I will do all you fellas a solid and leave this board FOREVA if Petersen doesnt win at least 9 games. If you are in on this quote this post and when he wins you all have to give me a Chincredible or whatever the flavor of the month is at that time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    Splooge is gone. I told you Fuckers I ain't him. Everybody just form a line at 7-11 on Aurora and I'll take on all cumers.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Splooge is gone. I told you Fuckers I ain't him.1 Everybody just form a line at 7-11 on Aurora and I'll take on all cumers.2

But then you supersede your Spoogiest statement with an even Spoogier one in the same poast.
    Just trying to make you Fuckers Think and care.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Putting my money where my mouth is. Had buddy in Vegas, wanted to place bet on Dawgs winning Pac 12 but those odds won't be out for awhile.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is legit epic! fagtown