Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaskin averaged 100 yards rushing per game as a true frosh?

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

J, it takes a qb with a little practice to go with a "stud rb" to win at this level. Notice this team was deficient in that category? Are you really this dumb? Rhetorical question. You really are this dumb. Need a fix we can prolly all put our heads together and find you one. You have these periods of retardedness that can only be explained by a pipe, bottle or needle. I can get you a bottle only. Remember though, no HH member gets left behind. Smack is available around every corner in hilltop. Goid lord J get your sketchers on and beat feet. Check back when you got your wit back.

See Keith Price and Bishop Sankey; Jack Lockner and Chris Polk
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah and we had a GREAT defense and only went 7-6 (4-5). The metrics are pointing up. Pete sure did a hell of a job last year.

I know you're being sarcasmic but everything you said before the final sentence is true.

Pete is good at developing talent. In game coaching? He can get better.

True and accurate. Pac12 is way tougher, top to bottom, than the MW, where many of Pete's wins were in his pocket before the game started. Context matters for expectations.
    Pete's #1 quality is as a sideline coach Turd. WTF, do you even watch college football? . 92-12 before he got to UW pretty much backs it up. I watched every notable game Pete coached at bsu. Simply a master in big games. Sometimes puppy just shakes his head at some of the shit that dribbles out your cunts out here (hi kim)
    Horseshit Puppy. Jesus Christ.

Master at the 2 minute drill against Oregon last year, Pup?
    Master of the offense at ASU last year?
    Master of game clock management at AZ in 2014?

Not sure why you're so butthurt over the fact CP has room to improve in the Pac12, and appears to be doing so, while recruiting well and making necessary coaching changes to get the program where it belongs. You act like he's already in Saban's league because he beat 65 doormats in the MW on the way to his 92 wins.

I predict 9-3 next year, because I expect UW to be a 10 win capable team that fucks up one winnable game, based on recent history. And were CP the coach you think he is already, Smiff would be history, not given a charity seat for one more year.
    Again Turd, as the young guys get more experience, the team AND record will improve. How hard is that to comprehend, Fuck!! Pete cant run a 2-minute offense with 18 year olds, in the best conference in the country. I need a sledgehammer to beat this into your fucking brains. 4-5 year plan...stick with it buffer. Next year is a bonus, 8 or 11 wins, Its a year early and ONLY because Petersen is among the top 5 coaches in America. No coach available could have turned this program around in 2.5 years. Absorb that you ignorant motherfuckers? Turd im not directing that at you as I think you are slowly grasping the concept)

Enough about 2-minute offenses. Its fucking retarded and irrelevant. That was last year, with high schoo kids. Judge after next year, in Pete's 3rd year. he gets 5 years to turn Sarks mess around. What does a 2 munute drive vs a better team, in year 2, have to do with anything going forward? Id like to pop all you dumb fuckers right in the kisser, knock some sense into you. Turd you have 2 directions to go. The Wrong Ave SE or Puppy's Street. Hit puppy st, you'll be happy
    edited May 2016

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah and we had a GREAT defense and only went 7-6 (4-5). The metrics are pointing up. Pete sure did a hell of a job last year.

I know you're being sarcasmic but everything you said before the final sentence is true.

True and accurate. Pac12 is way tougher, top to bottom, than the MW, where many of Pete's wins were in his pocket before the game started. Context matters for expectations.
    Pete's #1 quality is as a sideline coach Turd. WTF, do you even watch college football? . 92-12 before he got to UW pretty much backs it up. I watched every notable game Pete coached at bsu. Simply a master in big games. Sometimes puppy just shakes his head at some of the shit that dribbles out your cunts out here (hi kim)

Not sure why you're so butthurt over the fact CP has room to improve in the Pac12, and appears to be doing so, while recruiting well and making necessary coaching changes to get the program where it belongs. You act like he's already in Saban's league because he beat 65 doormats in the MW on the way to his 92 wins.

I predict 9-3 next year, because I expect UW to be a 10 win capable team that fucks up one winnable game, based on recent history. And were CP the coach you think he is already, Smiff would be history, not given a charity seat for one more year.
    Again Turd, as the young guys get more experience, the team AND record will improve. How hard is that to comprehend, Fuck!! Pete cant run a 2-minute offense with 18 year olds, in the best conference in the country. I need a sledgehammer to beat this into your fucking brains. 4-5 year plan...stick with it buffer. Next year is a bonus, 8 or 11 wins, Its a year early and ONLY because Petersen is among the top 5 coaches in America. No coach available could have turned this program around in 2.5 years. Absorb that you ignorant motherfuckers? Turd im not directing that at you as I think you are slowly grasping the concept)

Enough about 2-minute offenses. Its fucking retarded and irrelevant. That was last year, with high schoo kids. Judge after next year, in Pete's 3rd year. he gets 5 years to turn Sarks mess around. What does a 2 munute drive vs a better team, in year 2, have to do with anything going forward? Id like to pop all you dumb fuckers right in the kisser, knock some sense into you. Turd you have 2 directions to go. The Wrong Ave SE or Puppy's Street. Hit puppy st, you'll be happy
    Turn Around?

Before Pete: 7,7,7,9
    Pete: 8,7
    Recap: Old coach: 7 to 9. New coach: 8 to 7. New coach wins 8 using same players from old coach's 9 win team.

Regress: to move backward, go back. Revert to an earlier or less advanced state.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

92-12 proved that he could inherit the dominant program in the WAC and beat retards.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Uhhh... Pete is gonna win the North this year.

Relax.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,576 Founders Club
    edited May 2016

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

92-12 proved that he could inherit the dominant program in the WAC and beat retards.
    Oklahomo, Oregon two years in a row, virgin tech, tcu twice, georgia Oregon st
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Enough about 2-minute offenses. Its fucking retarded and irrelevant. That was last year, with high school kids. Judge after next year, in Pete's 3rd year. he gets 5 years to turn Sarks mess around. What does a 2 munute drive vs a better team, in year 2, have to do with anything going forward? Id like to pop all you dumb fuckers right in the kisser, knock some sense into you. Turd you have 2 directions to go. The Wrong Ave SE or Puppy's Street. Hit puppy st, you'll be happy
    Except they aren't High School kids. They're fucking starting offensive players on a Pac12 team playing in a crown jewel stadium, doing jobs they've worked their whole lives for. The youth excuse doesn't cut it for shit coaching. And we've seen some real shit out there. In all fairness, not worse than Sark overall, but still shit. So, if you're the HC who chooses to start a frosh QB, you get the heat that comes with it when he can't hit wide open deep routes and doesn't know the playbook or chart well enough to execute basic hurry up plays.

I believe this season will be better, Pup. And part of that is CP himself improving. 9-3 and you know why not 10+. I think we're done here.

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Proving my point for me. He beat Stoops and a bunch of Doog Legends.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Bill: You did not write Oregon State. No, you didn't. My eyes deceive me, right?

I don't understand all the hurt butts about CP. I'm a fan, and I believe we're watching him grow into a top-tier Pac12 coach. But he's not there yet so stop dumping 100% of the fault on "Sark's players" or "youth." Who brought us Smiff, huh? Maybe this is the year CP breaks through to the top of the league. Great. But he got caught with his pants down around his ankles several times in '14 and '15, because the Pac12 is way tougher to navigate week in and week out than the MW. Very seldom will there be cupcakes in Pac12 league like in the MW. And that's why CP was 92-12 and not 72-30, which is still fucking great and justifies hiring him.

Jesus Christ, are we really arguing the MW is equal in strength to the Pac12?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,576 Founders Club
    edited May 2016

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Bill: You did not write Oregon State. No, you didn't. My eyes deceive me, right?

I don't understand all the hurt butts about CP. I'm a fan, and I believe we're watching him grow into a top-tier Pac12 coach. But he's not there yet so stop dumping 100% of the fault on "Sark's players" or "youth." Who brought us Smiff, huh? Maybe this is the year CP breaks through to the top of the league. Great. But he got caught with his pants down around his ankles several times in '14 and '15, because the Pac12 is way tougher to navigate week in and week out than the MW. Very seldom will there be cupcakes in Pac12 league like in the MW. And that's why CP was 92-12 and not 72-30, which is still fucking great and justifies hiring him.

I'm not butt hurt.m I'm Puppy's brother, remember? Some criticism is warranted and Smith probably should have been fired, and the Sark excuse (used by tons on here, but not me) is flimsy. Youth was more legitimate. I agree, he's probably 72-30 in the Pac 12.

There are people here who are just entrenched in their own narratives and thinking from 2008 or they're just trying hard to fit and be funny (usually failing) in or not rock the boat. I'm done with that shit. Tell me I'm wrong.

Listening to Race & iDawg's podcast put things in a much broader context and explained their skepticism and cynicism. I want to see CP succeed and win championships, but I don't think he gets there with a fan base that not only accepts excuses, but doubles-down on the excuse-making and lowers standards. This is especially true of kiss-ass sports writers who want to buddy up for access and perks, and start turning the narrative away from wins and losses to how much a guy like Willingham did "off the field," which turned out to be jack-shit except alienating every last mother fucker on Earth. We've been lowering standards for 15 years, regardless of the talk. I think CP will do whatever it takes to win, but has just enough nice guy in him to put up with losers and bullshit longer than he should, and longer than the fans should as well. Hopefully this year is different, the honeymoon is clearly over, and CP is tired enough of mediocrity to make the hard decisions required to win.

This
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm not butt hurt.m I'm Puppy's brother, remember? Some criticism is warranted and Smith probably should have been fired, and the Sark excuse (used by tons on here, but not me) is flimsy. Youth was more legitimate. I agree, he's probably 72-30 in the Pac 12.

There are people here who are just entrenched in their own narratives and thinking from 2008 or they're just trying hard to fit and be funny (usually failing) in or not rock the boat. I'm done with that shit. Tell me I'm wrong.
    You are not wrong.

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Enough about 2-minute offenses. Its fucking retarded and irrelevant. That was last year, with high school kids. Judge after next year, in Pete's 3rd year. he gets 5 years to turn Sarks mess around. What does a 2 munute drive vs a better team, in year 2, have to do with anything going forward? Id like to pop all you dumb fuckers right in the kisser, knock some sense into you. Turd you have 2 directions to go. The Wrong Ave SE or Puppy's Street. Hit puppy st, you'll be happy
    Except they aren't High School kids. They're fucking starting offensive players on a Pac12 team playing in a crown jewel stadium, doing jobs they've worked their whole lives for. The youth excuse doesn't cut it for shit coaching. And we've seen some real shit out there. In all fairness, not worse than Sark overall, but still shit. So, if you're the HC who chooses to start a frosh QB, you get the heat that comes with it when he can't hit wide open deep routes and doesn't know the playbook or chart well enough to execute basic hurry up plays.

I believe this season will be better, Pup. And part of that is CP himself improving. 9-3 and you know why not 10+. I think we're done here.
    Christ
    HuskyInAZ said:

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

You are not wrong.
    Except he is wrong, unless you believe 4-5 > 4-5 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4
    edited May 2016
    *shit post, removed by author
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

Turn Around?

Before Pete: 7,7,7,9
    Pete: 8,7
    Recap: Old coach: 7 to 9. New coach: 8 to 7. New coach wins 8 using same players from old coach's 9 win team.

Regress: to move backward, go back. Revert to an earlier or less advanced state.

Petersen couold have easily came in and kept the Huskies at a 8-9 win team the first 4-5 years and by year 6-7 he would have had his guys and system in place. To do that he would have used Sark's team and philosophies and slowly phased the team over to his own. But mediocrity isnt in Pete's genes. He is here to build a perennial 10+ win team every year. He blew Sark's house of cards apart and started building his brick mansion one piece at a time. For Christ's sake Pete has been telling people to be patient because he knew what a giant overhaul he was undertaking. It wasnt just the players but the whole giant stink around the program that he had to change. Like Puppy has stated this is a 4-5 year deal with this season being a bonus if they overachieve.

Why is it so FUCKING hard for people to understand why this is a process? Your eyes are as good as mine. Wait cancel that. You all have Grandpa Sankey football vision.