Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaskin averaged 100 yards rushing per game as a true frosh?

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,158
Too lazy to verify. And, yes, that shit storm is my source. Considering his "late start" that isn't too bad.

http://www.uwdawgpound.com/2016/5/2/11529634/15-in-15-myles-gaskin-emerges-as-the-next-great-washington-husky-tailback

Yes, I know. Welcome to 2015. . . .

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Yeah and we had a GREAT defense and only went 7-6 (4-5). The metrics are pointing up. Pete sure did a hell of a job last year.

I know you're being sarcasmic but everything you said before the final sentence is true.

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Yeah and we had a GREAT defense and only went 7-6 (4-5). The metrics are pointing up. Pete sure did a hell of a job last year.

I know you're being sarcasmic but everything you said before the final sentence is true.

Pete is good at developing talent. In game coaching? He can get better.

Mostly agree. We've yet to see him develop a WR or a QB though. Browning's development or lack thereof this year will be interesting to watch. Hopefully Our Hairy Bush can take the receivers places Brent's Peace never imagined.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,158
    edited May 2016
    dnc said:

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Mostly agree. We've yet to see him develop a WR or a QB though. Browning's development or lack thereof this year will be interesting to watch. Hopefully Our Hairy Bush can take the receivers places Brent's Peace never imagined.
    Should've said identifying and developing. And, yes, maybe more so on the Defensive side of the ball. While not finished products, I am a little surprised at what Gaskin, Brown shorts and other true frosh accomplished last year.

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Just another reason why the huskies are a preseason #17 ranked team in america and a dark horse national champion!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,754 Founders Club
    Browning sucks

#HiDoogles
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

Just another reason why the huskies are a preseason #17 ranked team in america and a dark horse national champion!!!

• section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Gaskin should be the entire offense will the 5 deep shots to Ross a game. In the end Sidney jones IV might have more TDs then cobrah.
    Woof said:

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Pete just took a grad student from the math department and turned him into a decent recruiter.

You just couldn't resist, could you?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

True and accurate. Pac12 is way tougher, top to bottom, than the MW, where many of Pete's wins were in his pocket before the game started. Context matters for expectations.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

And a 17 year old qb with hairless armpits, 2 freshmen bookends (1 true) on the Oline, and 1 ok WR . Golly gee I wonder why we went 7-6. Oh with the #1 pick in the NFL draft taking snaps for cal, senior qb's at Stanford, Oregon and Utah...are you really this cunttarded J? Fuck Base, there's an open space for a new poster with a minimal football IQ. J's days are numbered. Fucking idiot

EwaDawg said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

True and accurate. Pac12 is way tougher, top to bottom, than the MW, where many of Pete's wins were in his pocket before the game started. Context matters for expectations.
    Pete's #1 quality is as a sideline coach Turd. WTF, do you even watch college football? . 92-12 before he got to UW pretty much backs it up. I watched every notable game Pete coached at bsu. Simply a master in big games. Sometimes puppy just shakes his head at some of the shit that dribbles out your cunts out here (hi kim)
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

And a 17 year old qb with hairless armpits, 2 freshmen bookends (1 true) on the Oline, and 1 ok WR . Golly gee I wonder why we went 7-6. Oh with the #1 pick in the NFL draft taking snaps for cal, senior qb's at Stanford, Oregon and Utah...are you really this cunttarded J? Fuck Base, there's an open space for a new poster with a minimal football IQ. J's days are numbered. Fucking idiot
    Sounds like a lot of tired excuses. Your fucktard man crush Peterman can't figure out how to win with a good defense and stud running back in college football. Instead, he leans on the pre-pubescent boy wonder that he doused in anointing oil and set aflame with his half baked offensive philosophy.
    Lest we forget about the 2014 throw away season with the a defense that had three first rounders + one second rounder and practice squad legend Andrew Hudson
    J, it takes a qb with a little practice to go with a "stud rb" to win at this level. Notice this team was deficient in that category? Are you really this dumb? Rhetorical question. You really are this dumb. Need a fix we can prolly all put our heads together and find you one. You have these periods of retardedness that can only be explained by a pipe, bottle or needle. I can get you a bottle only. Remember though, no HH member gets left behind. Smack is available around every corner in hilltop. Goid lord J get your sketchers on and beat feet. Check back when you got your wit back.