Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Half Brains Episode 70

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

wobidbus said:

PurpleJ said:

I listened.

Great intro music that translated into some sexual tension. Football talk was great. Already saw the post about plotting winning percentage vs. 1st rounders. The point about Peterman putting Browning in a position to lose and retaining Smith is really valid and the most important takeaway here. I think it was iDawg that said it, but all you old white guys sound the same to me. Chest and his metrics. We had a GREAT defense last year. They don't pass the eye test. Peterman could be the football Romar.

Thoroughly appreciated Race's "Tales from the Depression". As a child of the depression my experience was vastly different. It actually reminded me of my dad quite a bit, except he went through a divorce in the process. Spot on about appreciating life and being free from giving a fuck or being scared of failure. Once you turn it around you walk through life with brass balls and an iron will. Tac Town Tuff.

Got on the politics and PC culture talk now. Heard it all before. Trump is Hitler, etc.

Disappointed in the lack of SEC hot talk. I wonder if Race would be interested in being a guest on someone else's podcast. Say, @puppylove_sugarsteel

I'm pretty sure Petersen still gives a shit for now.
    I meant that in the context of the podcast. I think the argument was that Peterman can win 8-9 games a year and be here for a long time because he doesn't like to move and our AD is cool with that.
    They are more than cool with that. As long as Peterman doesn't miss bowls in back to back years, he's here as long as he wants.

What happened to the offseason natty? Did reality set in that we will be picked 3rd or 4th in the North?
    Bowls? Hell, Romar hasn't been close to the big dance in years and he's still apparently doing it the right way for the AD. Peterman is here for life no matter what...until he leaves on his own.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,595
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It actually reminded me of my dad quite a bit

Flagged for not telling us which dad.
    I only have one dad. I get the joke. I have two moms technically because dad got remarried. I always wonder which mom would win in a fight.
    The one that's not dead.
    Yet. People forget that as a viking warlord in training I will eventually have to defeat my father in one on one combat.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I only have one dad. I get the joke. I have two moms technically because dad got remarried. I always wonder which mom would win in a fight.
    The one that's not dead.
    Yet. People forget that as a viking warlord in training I will eventually have to defeat my father in one on one combat.
    Am I just really hung over or is that pretty fucking funny?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing funny about it. Fucker is as good as dead.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Finally listened. I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Thanks Race for once again proving to the younger generation how not to live (hitting rock bottom) ...

All seriousness glad to hear that all has turned out on the positive side of things
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,903
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah I'm glad your health is OK and you didn't go through a nasty divorce Race...was kind of wondering during your absence but I didn't want to pry
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Tequilla said:

Thanks Race for once again proving to the younger generation how not to live (hitting rock bottom) ...

All seriousness glad to hear that all has turned out on the positive side of things

yeah I'm glad your health is OK and you didn't go through a nasty divorce Race...was kind of wondering during your absence but I didn't want to pry

What a cool day to be @RaceBannon!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,012
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The one that's not dead.
    I get it but what if you sexually identify as an attack helicopter? Does that give you an advantage? Can't you just shoot a hellfire at him and be done with it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The one that's not dead.
    I get it but what if you sexually identify as an attack helicopter? Does that give you an advantage? Can't you just shoot a hellfire at him and be done with it?
    I'm polysexual. Some days I identify as M1 Abrams. Some days I get a retro vibe as the Panzer Mk IV. I'm also bike curious. Sometimes I'm an Indian Scout. Don't judge my fetishes man.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I am so fucking excited. It's like the first time I had sex, without all the weird noises and disappointment.

What was his name?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

I am so fucking excited. It's like the first time I had sex, without all the weird noises and disappointment.

What was his name?
    Stands While Being Fisted
  • Options
    Founders Club
    They were an obscure tribe from Marin County.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Possibly the dumbest joke I've ever posted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The one that's not dead.
    I'm polysexual. Some days I identify as M1 Abrams. Some days I get a retro vibe as the Panzer Mk IV. I'm also bike curious. Sometimes I'm an Indian Scout. Don't judge my fetishes man.
    Hey man, I'm not judging. I actually respect that you're free from the chains of oppression that hold us down. I'm just helping you find a way to defeat your 2 Viking warlord dads.
    I'm only allowed to identify as a viking warlord. Can't break out my hellfires. Melee and fists only. No magic either. You are allowed to pray to Thor or Loki beforehand. No nut shots. No gloves.