Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Half Brains Episode 70

Comments

• Options
    wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I listened.

Great intro music that translated into some sexual tension. Football talk was great. Already saw the post about plotting winning percentage vs. 1st rounders. The point about Peterman putting Browning in a position to lose and retaining Smith is really valid and the most important takeaway here. I think it was iDawg that said it, but all you old white guys sound the same to me. Chest and his metrics. We had a GREAT defense last year. They don't pass the eye test. Peterman could be the football Romar.

Thoroughly appreciated Race's "Tales from the Depression". As a child of the depression my experience was vastly different. It actually reminded me of my dad quite a bit, except he went through a divorce in the process. Spot on about appreciating life and being free from giving a fuck or being scared of failure. Once you turn it around you walk through life with brass balls and an iron will. Tac Town Tuff.

Got on the politics and PC culture talk now. Heard it all before. Trump is Hitler, etc.

Disappointed in the lack of SEC hot talk. I wonder if Race would be interested in being a guest on someone else's podcast. Say, @puppylove_sugarsteel

I'm pretty sure Petersen still gives a shit for now.
  • Options
    iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 128
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

haie said:

My dumb ass has searched "husky halfbrain podcast" "husky half brains" "idawg and race bannon" "race fucking bannon" and "fuck your race search engine bannon apple" and still can't find the podcast. What is its official name?

It's on Derek's feed.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hardcore-husky-podcast/id1033429984?mt=2
    I wanted to subscribe to it on the podcast app so I can listen to some of the earlier episodes on the way to work. Is it not actually on iTunes anymore?
    This is true. Over the years I've slowly dismantled my empire. huskyhalfbrains and gridironstats are now gone. Because of this, I no longer have any place to upload the shows. Derek was gracious enough to accommodate us by uploading it to his feed.

All the old stuff is no longer available.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

My dumb ass has searched "husky halfbrain podcast" "husky half brains" "idawg and race bannon" "race fucking bannon" and "fuck your race search engine bannon apple" and still can't find the podcast. What is its official name?

It's on Derek's feed.
    I wanted to subscribe to it on the podcast app so I can listen to some of the earlier episodes on the way to work. Is it not actually on iTunes anymore?
    This is true. Over the years I've slowly dismantled my empire. huskyhalfbrains and gridironstats are now gone. Because of this, I no longer have any place to upload the shows. Derek was gracious enough to accommodate us by uploading it to his feed.

So much FREE PUB!!1! just went *poof*
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't believe they are lost. This is the internet age man. Hit up @NSA_Dawg or something.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,341
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

Really.... That sucks. I wonder how many old episodes some of us have laying around on various devices. I have the 4 more years podcast, looks like from June 2011, downloaded on my work machine.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    wobidbus said:

PurpleJ said:

I listened.

Great intro music that translated into some sexual tension. Football talk was great. Already saw the post about plotting winning percentage vs. 1st rounders. The point about Peterman putting Browning in a position to lose and retaining Smith is really valid and the most important takeaway here. I think it was iDawg that said it, but all you old white guys sound the same to me. Chest and his metrics. We had a GREAT defense last year. They don't pass the eye test. Peterman could be the football Romar.

Thoroughly appreciated Race's "Tales from the Depression". As a child of the depression my experience was vastly different. It actually reminded me of my dad quite a bit, except he went through a divorce in the process. Spot on about appreciating life and being free from giving a fuck or being scared of failure. Once you turn it around you walk through life with brass balls and an iron will. Tac Town Tuff.

Got on the politics and PC culture talk now. Heard it all before. Trump is Hitler, etc.

Disappointed in the lack of SEC hot talk. I wonder if Race would be interested in being a guest on someone else's podcast. Say, @puppylove_sugarsteel

I meant that in the context of the podcast. I think the argument was that Peterman can win 8-9 games a year and be here for a long time because he doesn't like to move and our AD is cool with that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

wobidbus said:

PurpleJ said:

I listened.

I meant that in the context of the podcast. I think the argument was that Peterman can win 8-9 games a year and be here for a long time because he doesn't like to move and our AD is cool with that.
    They are more than cool with that. As long as Peterman doesn't miss bowls in back to back years, he's here as long as he wants.

What happened to the offseason natty? Did reality set in that we will be picked 3rd or 4th in the North?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kicking down the Door was such a (temporarily) blissful podcast.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

Please to be posting the one where we all got sent to the Doogman gulag?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

bullshit, poast them all
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

bullshit, poast them all
    Calm the fuck down Francis! Do you know how much bandwidth usage we are talking here. @DerekJohnson would have to run another three fundraisers to cover this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    Swaye said:

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

"Banned in the UK!"

Race Bannon had previously boasted that he was unbannable
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

bullshit, poast them all
    Calm the fuck down Francis! Do you know how much bandwidth usage we are talking here. @DerekJohnson would have to run another three fundraisers to cover this.
    if there's not somewhere to hoast mp3 files for free, the internet as I knew it is over

is napster still around?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just finished the POAD. Good Chit, iDawg and Race.

Oh, and "House Money" free pub!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

iDawg said:

haie said:

haie said:

It's on Derek's feed.

SvenCast was the best one.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "Who fucking cares about the Svens of the world." -iDawg, 2013