Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brussels Airport Bombing

123457»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,285 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Muslims like to say terrorism is not Islam, but they do very little to stop it. The biggest problem is the muslim community as a whole. They are not reporting their family and friends who are radicalized. Their religion is #1 to them, above all else. Until they start preventing terror by informing on their loved ones to the police, then they are part of the problem and are enabling jihad to exist.

If they are not part of the solution, then they are fair game for any measures that need to be taken to combat extremist assholes.

It's because many share their ideals. People want to deny it but many studies and polls back that up.
    Thankfully American Muslims do a much better job assimilating than in any other country.
    And before I am labeled a racist Islam is not a race and before someone says I'm demonizing all Muslims that's a great straw man
    Riiiight...

Next you're gonna tell me that the Judens aren't a race.
    Just what race is isalm?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Muslims like to say terrorism is not Islam, but they do very little to stop it. The biggest problem is the muslim community as a whole. They are not reporting their family and friends who are radicalized. Their religion is #1 to them, above all else. Until they start preventing terror by informing on their loved ones to the police, then they are part of the problem and are enabling jihad to exist.

If they are not part of the solution, then they are fair game for any measures that need to be taken to combat extremist assholes.

It's because many share their ideals. People want to deny it but many studies and polls back that up.
    Thankfully American Muslims do a much better job assimilating than in any other country.
    And before I am labeled a racist Islam is not a race and before someone says I'm demonizing all Muslims that's a great straw man
    Riiiight...

Next you're gonna tell me that the Judens aren't a race.
    Just what race is isalm?
    Kreist. Whoooshie said what???