Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brussels Airport Bombing

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jihad means struggle. An inner struggle for the believer to be the best Muslim he can be. It has nothing to do with attempting to take over the world.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess we all just up and forgot about racist Trump supporters beating up peaceful protestors. Faux news is just using terrorist to make you scared and to distract people from you own hatred.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

We need to build bridges not walls. Speaking out against Muslims doesn't make you strong, it makes you wrong.

Hugs not drugs

OZ had a wall... Just sayin'
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

I find it hard to believe that no one wants to admit the obvious fact that this is a religious war. Refugees are simply troops infiltrating the host country. The religion calls for world domination convert or die, be enslaved or taxed heavily. These guys prefer killing those that do not convert. The crusades were in response to muslim aggression and the seizure of 500 or so Christian cities. It's called war. About time we admit that.

Racist poast. Racist poaster.
    I never mentioned race. It's not about race.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The Trump endorsements continue to rack up.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

I find it hard to believe that no one wants to admit the obvious fact that this is a religious war. Refugees are simply troops infiltrating the host country. The religion calls for world domination convert or die, be enslaved or taxed heavily. These guys prefer killing those that do not convert. The crusades were in response to muslim aggression and the seizure of 500 or so Christian cities. It's called war. About time we admit that.

How's the air up there?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EU should have installed an Immigrant Listening Commission to hear their grievances and this never would have happened.

I thought the NSA does that for them.

Curious if this will give Trump a bump in the polls. I'll be in Western Europe in a few weeks, gonna try not to be blown up.
    You sure? Trump is the one advocating for us to significantly reduce our contributions to NATO and let the European countries deal with this themselves. Putting Europe in charge of anything doesn't appear to be a good strategy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    At what point does people fully understand that this is the equivalent of the modern version of the Holy Wars?
  • Options

EU should have installed an Immigrant Listening Commission to hear their grievances and this never would have happened.

Curious if this will give Trump a bump in the polls. I'll be in Western Europe in a few weeks, gonna try not to be blown up.
    You sure? Trump is the one advocating for us to significantly reduce our contributions to NATO and let the European countries deal with this themselves. Putting Europe in charge of anything doesn't appear to be a good strategy.
    NATO does one heck of a good job with their strict sanctions, don't they? NATO is nothing more than an extension of left wing PC bullshit that put us in this position in the first place. I think more can get done with a few countries organizing their own efforts to handle these situations, than the bureaucratic red tape that NATO puts forth.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It wasn't a "bombing". Very un PC

It was a burst of cultural diversification
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

NATO does one heck of a good job with their strict sanctions, don't they? NATO is nothing more than an extension of left wing PC bullshit that put us in this position in the first place. I think more can get done with a few countries organizing their own efforts to handle these situations, than the bureaucratic red tape that NATO puts forth.
    What's the alternative? Tell Europe to deal with it themselves?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

The best part is, how many of you and how many conservatives can't even listen or read for comprehension.

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

Sledog said:

How's the air up there?
    Grundle, There's just one of me. Like everyone else I listen fine if people make sense otherwise I hear Charlie Brown's teacher. Same goes for reading. Can't speak for others.

Greenblood, The air is fine although the smell of napalm might improve it.