Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brussels Airport Bombing

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Our refugee program has never faced the stress of thousands of rag heads with no history fleeing a war zone filled with the kind of refuse that want to get here to blow shit up.

Let's get busy! More!

Or lets just lose our minds, perspective and all critical thinking skills over something that hasn't happened yet and probably never will .

You got your head in the sand here ...

The same shit was being said in Europe just months ago ...

Since then we've had Paris and Brussels ...

How much more evidence do you need?

Did you miss the part where ISIS has declared war on the Western World?
    The US isn't part of the Schengen Zone and has multiple two oceans the separate us from the Middle East. I'm sure the EU has some filters for refugees too, but there is only so much you can do when you share land borders. We can be selective, they can't.
    Agree that we can be selective ...

But at the same time, it all comes back to having strong borders.

Even if we have a strong vetting process, if Canada and Mexico don't and we don't have secure borders with them then it doesn't matter how great our vetting process is.
    So you're saying that Canada and Mexico will be taking the BAD refugees that will circumvent the vetting process altogether.

It may be time for Canada to start saving for their wall too.

You suck at reading comprehension ... but you're a Coug so I get it.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how good your vetting process is if your borders fucking suck.

What you are getting at is that it's Canada and Mexico's job to properly vet such that we don't have to worry about our borders.

What I'm saying is that if we want to have strong security, we need to rely not only on our vetting process, but our ability to control our borders because WE(?) control our actions on both of those fronts.

See the difference?

But then again, since when has a Coug ever understood taking responsibility and accountability?
    Dare I use the D word?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Use whatever you want
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Our refugee program has never faced the stress of thousands of rag heads with no history fleeing a war zone filled with the kind of refuse that want to get here to blow shit up.

Let's get busy! More!

Or lets just lose our minds, perspective and all critical thinking skills over something that hasn't happened yet and probably never will .

We can be selective, they can't.

why cant they?

oh wait, they fucking can be
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

salemcoog said:

Let's get busy! More!

The US isn't part of the Schengen Zone and has multiple two oceans the separate us from the Middle East. I'm sure the EU has some filters for refugees too, but there is only so much you can do when you share land borders. We can be selective, they can't.
    Agree that we can be selective ...

But at the same time, it all comes back to having strong borders.

Even if we have a strong vetting process, if Canada and Mexico don't and we don't have secure borders with them then it doesn't matter how great our vetting process is.
    So you're saying that Canada and Mexico will be taking the BAD refugees that will circumvent the vetting process altogether.

It may be time for Canada to start saving for their wall too.

You suck at reading comprehension ... but you're a Coug so I get it.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how good your vetting process is if your borders fucking suck.

What you are getting at is that it's Canada and Mexico's job to properly vet such that we don't have to worry about our borders.

What I'm saying is that if we want to have strong security, we need to rely not only on our vetting process, but our ability to control our borders because WE(?) control our actions on both of those fronts.

See the difference?

But then again, since when has a Coug ever understood taking responsibility and accountability?
    $13MM deficits and Stadium defaults can't be wrong.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Visa not mastercard. Who the fuck cares? She had red flags all over the place and got in legally
    Myopia rules....

Like I said, our Visa program needs to be burned to the ground.

But I 'd hate to bust your groove of genuine outrage with facts.
    So our well regulated visa program sucks balls but our unregulated on the fly refugee program is awesome.

Got it. I'd hate to inflict any kind of critical thinking on your rust covered brain
    Wow. You're pressing here would make Hondo blush. Name one act of terrorism that a refugee to our country has committed. I'll give ya allot of time, as you will need it.

You may want to look up the vetting process of refugees to our country and how it works. Or just keep bloviating ignorant statements.

Or go with PGOS and look up the venting process.

Or abundance.
    Took 10 seconds but it is older stuff. But then they've wanted to kill us for a long, long time. 690,000 is the new refugee number I saw yesterday that Obamao wants to bring in.

How many will be bunking at your place? Don't say you are not going to extend your hospitality. If you want you take 'em!

http://www.rightsidenews.com/us/islam-in-america/muslim-refugees-and-terrorism-in-america/

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/another-41-muslim-refugees-in-u-s-arrested-on-jihad-terror-charges.html/

Don't feel like cutting and pasting all night.
    Infowars called to say your sources are partisan at best and full of shit at worst.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Visa not mastercard. Who the fuck cares? She had red flags all over the place and got in legally
    Myopia rules....

So our well regulated visa program sucks balls but our unregulated on the fly refugee program is awesome.

Got it. I'd hate to inflict any kind of critical thinking on your rust covered brain
    Wow. You're pressing here would make Hondo blush. Name one act of terrorism that a refugee to our country has committed. I'll give ya allot of time, as you will need it.

You may want to look up the vetting process of refugees to our country and how it works. Or just keep bloviating ignorant statements.

Or abundance.
    Took 10 seconds but it is older stuff. But then they've wanted to kill us for a long, long time. 690,000 is the new refugee number I saw yesterday that Obamao wants to bring in.

How many will be bunking at your place? Don't say you are not going to extend your hospitality. If you want you take 'em!

http://www.rightsidenews.com/us/islam-in-america/muslim-refugees-and-terrorism-in-america/

http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/another-41-muslim-refugees-in-u-s-arrested-on-jihad-terror-charges.html/

Infowars called to say your sources are partisan at best and full of shit at worst.
    The sources you NEVER listed are accurate?

You never did answer how many you are willing to have live with you. Betting on 0.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To help Salem out, think of the country like a car. If you only lock 3 of the 4 doors, you might as well not lock any of them.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

Or abundance.

You never did answer how many you are willing to have live with you. Betting on 0.
    Depends. Send me some pics and I'll let you know.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

Or abundance.

Depends. Send me some pics and I'll let you know.
    I thought so.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Muslims like to say terrorism is not Islam, but they do very little to stop it. The biggest problem is the muslim community as a whole. They are not reporting their family and friends who are radicalized. Their religion is #1 to them, above all else. Until they start preventing terror by informing on their loved ones to the police, then they are part of the problem and are enabling jihad to exist.

If they are not part of the solution, then they are fair game for any measures that need to be taken to combat extremist assholes.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Muslims like to say terrorism is not Islam, but they do very little to stop it. The biggest problem is the muslim community as a whole. They are not reporting their family and friends who are radicalized. Their religion is #1 to them, above all else. Until they start preventing terror by informing on their loved ones to the police, then they are part of the problem and are enabling jihad to exist.

If they are not part of the solution, then they are fair game for any measures that need to be taken to combat extremist assholes.

The system is beyond broken. There are too many factions within the Islam banner (Sunni, Shia, Ibadi etc.) for there to ever be one truly united front. It isn't like Catholicism where there's a Pope who can order them to fuck off and cut it out.

aliensnukesitefromorbit.jpg
  • Options

Tacit approval.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Tacit approval.
    Liberals taught me that is a part of rape culture. If you see something, say something.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    If Islam is such a peaceful religion why is basically every Muslim nation sans turkey and maybe indonesia either an oppressive theocracy, military dictatorship or a terrorist infested failed state?
    And even turkey isn't without its problems.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

It's because many share their ideals. People want to deny it but many studies and polls back that up.
    Thankfully American Muslims do a much better job assimilating than in any other country.
    And before I am labeled a racist Islam is not a race and before someone says I'm demonizing all Muslims that's a great straw man
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

It's because many share their ideals. People want to deny it but many studies and polls back that up.
    Thankfully American Muslims do a much better job assimilating than in any other country.
    And before I am labeled a racist Islam is not a race and before someone says I'm demonizing all Muslims that's a great straw man
    Riiiight...

Next you're gonna tell me that the Judens aren't a race.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Belgium was running public service ads proclaiming they were "terrorist free" and perfectly safe... Up until a month ago.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Riiiight...

The discussion here is a little too advanced for you. Migrate back to the Doog bored
  • Options

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

Riiiight...

The discussion here is a little too advanced for you. Migrate back to the Doog bored
    You know it's a bad day when slicer tries to run you off of the higher discussion board.