Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brussels Airport Bombing

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

I find it hard to believe that no one wants to admit the obvious fact that this is a religious war. Refugees are simply troops infiltrating the host country. The religion calls for world domination convert or die, be enslaved or taxed heavily. These guys prefer killing those that do not convert. The crusades were in response to muslim aggression and the seizure of 500 or so Christian cities. It's called war. About time we admit that.

Our vetting procedures for refugees are just fine.

It's pretty stringent, and lasts for two years. Europe has issues because they let any one in; the US doesn't do that.
    Please don't disturb the myopic.

They haven't been fed yet.
    Tell that to the victims of the bitch in San Bernardino who we let in
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2016
    Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Visa not mastercard. Who the fuck cares? She had red flags all over the place and got in legally
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178

Trump wants NATO to pay up, not disband it. All those free healthcare paradises don't spend shit on defense because we pick up the bill. It's good politics - we'll stay but you pay so we can have free shit here.

That's how it rolls on The Walking Dead. Rick and the crew kick ass and protect. The folks on The Hill work and give Rick half their shit.

{spoiler}

The arrow through the fat chick's eye this week was fucking awesome.

• Options

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Visa not mastercard. Who the fuck cares? She had red flags all over the place and got in legally
    Myopia rules....

Like I said, our Visa program needs to be burned to the ground.

But I 'd hate to bust your groove of genuine outrage with facts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

So our well regulated visa program sucks balls but our unregulated on the fly refugee program is awesome.

Got it. I'd hate to inflict any kind of critical thinking on your rust covered brain
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

So our well regulated visa program sucks balls but our unregulated on the fly refugee program is awesome.

Got it. I'd hate to inflict any kind of critical thinking on your rust covered brain
    Wow. You're pressing here would make Hondo blush. Name one act of terrorism that a refugee to our country has committed. I'll give ya allot of time, as you will need it.

You may want to look up the vetting process of refugees to our country and how it works. Or just keep bloviating ignorant statements.

Or go with PGOS and look up the venting process.

Or abundance.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Muslims fly on planes all the time but you only hear about it when they hijack the plane and use it to commit mass murder. It's only like 0.00000000001% of them!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

Wow. You're pressing here would make Hondo blush. Name one act of terrorism that a refugee to our country has committed. I'll give ya allot of time, as you will need it.

You may want to look up the vetting process of refugees to our country and how it works. Or just keep bloviating ignorant statements.

Or abundance.
    If claiming asylum makes you a refugee then the Boston Marathon bombers who there was intel on that was ignored.

And of course it would never happen if it hasn't happened even if we increase the numbers by a few hundred thousand.

That is great policy. Our visa program sucks so we need more refugees.

But pointing that out is stupid? You trust the government I'll trust common sense
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

I find it hard to believe that no one wants to admit the obvious fact that this is a religious war. Refugees are simply troops infiltrating the host country. The religion calls for world domination convert or die, be enslaved or taxed heavily. These guys prefer killing those that do not convert. The crusades were in response to muslim aggression and the seizure of 500 or so Christian cities. It's called war. About time we admit that.

Our vetting procedures for refugees are just fine.

It's pretty stringent, and lasts for two years. Europe has issues because they let any one in; the US doesn't do that.
    Please don't disturb the myopic.

They haven't been fed yet.

Yeah, it's impossible to forge certification, especially if you're forging Syrian certificates.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Our refugee program has never faced the stress of thousands of rag heads with no history fleeing a war zone filled with the kind of refuse that want to get here to blow shit up.

Let's get busy! More!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Our refugee program has never faced the stress of thousands of rag heads with no history fleeing a war zone filled with the kind of refuse that want to get here to blow shit up.

Let's get busy! More!

Or lets just lose our minds, perspective and all critical thinking skills over something that hasn't happened yet and probably never will .

We will not be letting in tens of thousands of refugees all at once. And we won't be letting in 600,000 of them as that's a bs number from a BS soruce.

Despite your ignorance of the matter, we have a very stringent vetting process for all refugees be it the dirty Muslim or from any corner of the globe.

But please do continue unabated to the QB 15 seconds after the whistle has blown.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Was she a refugee?

Didn't think she was.

Myopia rules....

Or abundance.
    If claiming asylum makes you a refugee then the Boston Marathon bombers who there was intel on that was ignored.

And of course it would never happen if it hasn't happened even if we increase the numbers by a few hundred thousand.

That is great policy. Our visa program sucks so we need more refugees.

But pointing that out is stupid? You trust the government I'll trust common sense
    Once again with the pressing. Did ya pull a groin with that reach? calling the brothers refugees. And where did I say we need MORE refugees!

I didn't. I'm simply pointing out that you are making a boogeyman of a process that actually works.

See By saying that you think something works.... doesn't equate to meaning ,let's do more of it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Let's get busy! More!

Or lets just lose our minds, perspective and all critical thinking skills over something that hasn't happened yet and probably never will .

We will not be letting in tens of thousands of refugees all at once. And we won't be letting in 600,000 of them as that's a bs number from a BS soruce.

Despite your ignorance of the matter, we have a very stringent vetting process for all refugees be it the dirty Muslim or from any corner of the globe.

But please do continue unabated to the QB 15 seconds after the whistle has blown.
    When the only answer you have to my logical reasoning is that I am losing my mind then you don't have an answer. Lots of emotion but no reasoning.

The stringent vetting is a creation of your mind, not based on any rational review of how the government operates. Everything is BS except the BS you are parroting from the government and the politically correct. Right?

No, not right. How many refugees are we letting in and how fast? It is a humanitarian crises that demands immediate action so we'll let in a couple hundred and take our fucking time doing it.

Right.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Refugee vetting process is an easy thing to look up:

How are Syrian refugees referred to the U.S.?

The process begins with a referral from UNHCR. The U.N.’s refugee agency is responsible for registering some 15 million asylum seekers around the world, and providing aid and assistance until they are resettled abroad or (more likely) returned home once conditions ease. The registration process includes in-depth refugee interviews, home country reference checks and biological screening such as iris scans. Military combatants are weeded out.

Among those who pass background checks, a small percentage are referred for overseas resettlement based on criteria designed to determine the most vulnerable cases. This group may include survivors of torture, victims of sexual violence, targets of political persecution, the medically needy, families with multiple children and a female head of household.

How do we know the refugees aren’t terrorists?

Every refugee goes through an intensive vetting process, but the precautions are increased for Syrians. Multiple law enforcement, intelligence and security agencies perform “the most rigorous screening of any traveler to the U.S.,” says a senior administration official. Among the agencies involved are the State Department, the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Center, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. A DHS officer conducts in-person interviews with every applicant. Biometric information such as fingerprints are collected and matched against criminal databases. Biographical information such as past visa applications are scrutinized to ensure the applicant’s story coheres.

What percentage of applicants “pass” the screening process?

Just over 50%.

How long does the whole process take?

Eighteen to 24 months on average.

How many have been resettled here?

About 1,800 over the past year. They’ve been placed in dozens of states across the country, but most are in big states with large immigrant populations, such as California, Texas, Illinois and Michigan.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    salemcoog said:

Let's get busy! More!

You got your head in the sand here ...

The same shit was being said in Europe just months ago ...

Since then we've had Paris and Brussels ...

How much more evidence do you need?

Did you miss the part where ISIS has declared war on the Western World?
  • Options

Refugee vetting process is an easy thing to look up:

How are Syrian refugees referred to the U.S.?

The process begins with a referral from UNHCR. The U.N.’s refugee agency is responsible for registering some 15 million asylum seekers around the world, and providing aid and assistance until they are resettled abroad or (more likely) returned home once conditions ease. The registration process includes in-depth refugee interviews, home country reference checks and biological screening such as iris scans. Military combatants are weeded out.

Among those who pass background checks, a small percentage are referred for overseas resettlement based on criteria designed to determine the most vulnerable cases. This group may include survivors of torture, victims of sexual violence, targets of political persecution, the medically needy, families with multiple children and a female head of household.

How do we know the refugees aren’t terrorists?

Every refugee goes through an intensive vetting process, but the precautions are increased for Syrians. Multiple law enforcement, intelligence and security agencies perform “the most rigorous screening of any traveler to the U.S.,” says a senior administration official. Among the agencies involved are the State Department, the FBI’s Terrorist Screening Center, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. A DHS officer conducts in-person interviews with every applicant. Biometric information such as fingerprints are collected and matched against criminal databases. Biographical information such as past visa applications are scrutinized to ensure the applicant’s story coheres.

What percentage of applicants “pass” the screening process?

Just over 50%.

How long does the whole process take?

Eighteen to 24 months on average.

How many have been resettled here?

About 1,800 over the past year. They’ve been placed in dozens of states across the country, but most are in big states with large immigrant populations, such as California, Texas, Illinois and Michigan.

But still!!!!
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Let's get busy! More!

When the only answer you have to my logical reasoning is that I am losing my mind then you don't have an answer. Lots of emotion but no reasoning.

The stringent vetting is a creation of your mind, not based on any rational review of how the government operates. Everything is BS except the BS you are parroting from the government and the politically correct. Right?

No, not right. How many refugees are we letting in and how fast? It is a humanitarian crises that demands immediate action so we'll let in a couple hundred and take our fucking time doing it.

Right.
    So your stance is that the government is the one responsible for the vetting process, so it HAS to be fucked up despite evidence that it isn't?

But keep on pushing your side of the argument which is based on emotion and no facts.