Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The last time we saw John Ross

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

I love tryhard Thomas and peanut IQ J responding to plss with complete seriousness and even getting so far worked up as to implore him to kill himself. Classic.

lolwut?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Ross is special. Can't believe he was only a 4 star. When you see that speed, theres no mistaking it.

Every coach in the country would take him. Think and care about that for a moment. Our weakest position group has an upperclassmen that Alabama would play.

Zero excuses for Pete and Smith in 2016.

Zero excuses for Pete? You realize we have sophomores across he Oline? True soph at QB? Browning lost his only downfield target in Perkins, lost our best pass rusher in Feeney? How about our little experienced depth along the oline, at TE, WR, Running back, DE, LB and most importantly FUCKING QB.

You imbeciles just never get it. This team is still 1 F-ING year away from really contending, year 4. Not enough experience and depth at key positions. You buttfucking blinded bastards dont realize that injuries happen. Look at Oregon when Adams missed several games. If Browning gets turf toe in November we might be lucky to make a bowl game.

Enough of the "no excuse" bullshitty, you just dont get the nuances of the game doogles. This team could very well win the north, then again they could go 9-4, which would still be a great accomplishment considering the team left to Peter, and the true sophomores at key positions.

Just enjoy the ride, t h e improvement, the individual performances. Quit setting unrealistic expectations, you have no clue what youre talking about.

This team is being built to get into the playoff. Aint happenin next year most likely. Year 4, year 5? You bet your ass.

Doogles I remember you specifically saying Pete should have won 10 games in his1st year , because of Shelton, Shaq, Peters. You forgot Timu was on that defense. Moreover you neglected to account for the other 17 fcs players you ignorant fuckass. Peter will go as far as his young roster will allow, injuries will allow.

IT WILL HAVE ZERO TO FUCKING DO WITH HIS ABILITY AS A HEAD COACH. Fuckoff and LEAVE bitch. To kims island of misfits, where you cunts can whine about ev e ry loss, jonathan smith, Petersens coaching ability etc..

At HH Bill, Passion, puppy, Steel2, yo bates will be talking about reality on the field, THE ROAD SCHEDULE (vs Oregon, WSU (who I like in the north today Feb 1 2016, but is subject to change), injuries, the pac12 landscape, etc...

Its not a cut-and-dried prediction and expecatation in February. A lot can change, a lot can happen by jan 1 2017. Be realistic or get your little beaver to the gate bitch.

Steel2?

el oh el
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Just to think we? would have been 10-3 in 2015 with him.

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Puppy, you fucking dumbass.
    Easy to go back and claim a silly little whooosh when puppy just kicked your ass. Tommy used to try that shit all the time. Strangely he's the only one whose post totals are going backwards
    My post totals would be higher if Derek didn't have to delete shit to un-hurt your feelings.

Pussy.
    Tommy, I cant help that you cant defend yourself like a man, on a fucking forum, without resorting to personal or deliberate discriminatory attacks on those like the veterans of war here at HH, who had their legs blown off. For those guys now in wheelchairs is that cool? Is it funny? Im not a veteren, my legs are fine, but Id certainly defend those, even if it came to blows. Its what grown men, americans and husky fans do, not what kids did in Mrs Millers class in 4th grade.

I told you if you came out of closet id STOP using gay jokes immediately, as its below the belt, your moms' helped change your lifestyle without you knowing. If Nacho contracted AIDS would I make gay jokes at him? Fuck no as its below the belt, im a human being with humility, respect for others with problems out of their control. Id still fuck with him, but with consideration , respect and civilty in regards.
    Learn to be a man, you're so far from it I dont know if you can help yourself.

Derek demands a minimal amount of decorum and he should be recognized for running a site with mostly no rules, yet professional and dignified enough to have a few. One's that allow everyone to post freely without discrimination, racism, and religious persecution, yet no holds bar on everything else. If you cant follow those simple rules go back to the morgue that is Kim's message boards.
    If you cant handle yourself on a message board, how do you handle real life battles? I feel sorry for your hubby. He's with a boy. A little boy who cant defend himself. Its what's wrong with America. Sad sac bitches like yourself have a vote.

Fuck dude, learn a comeback or two, when someone fucks with you, learn to fight back. Seriously, I had better verbal battles in 6th grade,. I cant believe you, and a few others here, are grown men. Some of your comebacks are so elementary I can only shake my head. Grow the fuck up and defend yourself. How hard is it?

Without Derek drawing a line this bored would be educk's 'open season' 15 years ago, and nobody would donate, and we'd all have nowhere to go to talk husky football. Hallelujah!
    I just want to take a moment to thank REAL GOD that @puppylove_sugarsteelFS is here to protect all the legless veterans on Hardcore Husky. I know there must hundreds, maybe thousands of legless veterans on Hardcore Husky who need a champion to stick up for them.
    This story has legs.
    This aggression will not stand.
    Especially if the aggression has had its legs blown off. It's really hard to stand without legs.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Just to think we? would have been 10-3 in 2015 with him.

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Puppy, you fucking dumbass.
    Easy to go back and claim a silly little whooosh when puppy just kicked your ass. Tommy used to try that shit all the time. Strangely he's the only one whose post totals are going backwards
    My post totals would be higher if Derek didn't have to delete shit to un-hurt your feelings.

Pussy.
    Tommy, I cant help that you cant defend yourself like a man, on a fucking forum, without resorting to personal or deliberate discriminatory attacks on those like the veterans of war here at HH, who had their legs blown off. For those guys now in wheelchairs is that cool? Is it funny? Im not a veteren, my legs are fine, but Id certainly defend those, even if it came to blows. Its what grown men, americans and husky fans do, not what kids did in Mrs Millers class in 4th grade.

I told you if you came out of closet id STOP using gay jokes immediately, as its below the belt, your moms' helped change your lifestyle without you knowing. If Nacho contracted AIDS would I make gay jokes at him? Fuck no as its below the belt, im a human being with humility, respect for others with problems out of their control. Id still fuck with him, but with consideration , respect and civilty in regards.
    Learn to be a man, you're so far from it I dont know if you can help yourself.

Derek demands a minimal amount of decorum and he should be recognized for running a site with mostly no rules, yet professional and dignified enough to have a few. One's that allow everyone to post freely without discrimination, racism, and religious persecution, yet no holds bar on everything else. If you cant follow those simple rules go back to the morgue that is Kim's message boards.
    If you cant handle yourself on a message board, how do you handle real life battles? I feel sorry for your hubby. He's with a boy. A little boy who cant defend himself. Its what's wrong with America. Sad sac bitches like yourself have a vote.

Fuck dude, learn a comeback or two, when someone fucks with you, learn to fight back. Seriously, I had better verbal battles in 6th grade,. I cant believe you, and a few others here, are grown men. Some of your comebacks are so elementary I can only shake my head. Grow the fuck up and defend yourself. How hard is it?

Without Derek drawing a line this bored would be educk's 'open season' 15 years ago, and nobody would donate, and we'd all have nowhere to go to talk husky football. Hallelujah!
    I just want to take a moment to thank REAL GOD that @puppylove_sugarsteelFS is here to protect all the legless veterans on Hardcore Husky. I know there must hundreds, maybe thousands of legless veterans on Hardcore Husky who need a champion to stick up for them.
    This story has legs.
    This aggression will not stand.
    Especially if the aggression has had its legs blown off. It's really hard to stand without legs.
    Mods?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

At HH Bill, Passion, puppy, Steel2, yo bates will be talking about reality on the field, THE ROAD SCHEDULE (vs Oregon, WSU (who I like in the north today Feb 1 2016, but is subject to change), injuries, the pac12 landscape, etc...

Like how USC won the south with Sark this past season? ;) <---------

Also "subject to change"... way to go out on a limb there, puppylips.</p>
    not trying to go on a limb. Just saying they are my favorite in Feb as I clarified. You make it through kentridge?
    I wanna say you suck at the off-season, but I don't want to imply you are worth a shit during the season.

So, just do us all a favor and kill yourself.

TIA
    Tommy you offer nothing no matter the season. I admire your inner strength from getting your worn out cunt beaten every post, but good lordy, give the beaver a breather
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Ross is special. Can't believe he was only a 4 star. When you see that speed, theres no mistaking it.

Every coach in the country would take him. Think and care about that for a moment. Our weakest position group has an upperclassmen that Alabama would play.

Zero excuses for Pete? You realize we have sophomores across he Oline? True soph at QB? Browning lost his only downfield target in Perkins, lost our best pass rusher in Feeney? How about our little experienced depth along the oline, at TE, WR, Running back, DE, LB and most importantly FUCKING QB.

You imbeciles just never get it. This team is still 1 F-ING year away from really contending, year 4. Not enough experience and depth at key positions. You buttfucking blinded bastards dont realize that injuries happen. Look at Oregon when Adams missed several games. If Browning gets turf toe in November we might be lucky to make a bowl game.

Enough of the "no excuse" bullshitty, you just dont get the nuances of the game doogles. This team could very well win the north, then again they could go 9-4, which would still be a great accomplishment considering the team left to Peter, and the true sophomores at key positions.

Just enjoy the ride, t h e improvement, the individual performances. Quit setting unrealistic expectations, you have no clue what youre talking about.

This team is being built to get into the playoff. Aint happenin next year most likely. Year 4, year 5? You bet your ass.

Doogles I remember you specifically saying Pete should have won 10 games in his1st year , because of Shelton, Shaq, Peters. You forgot Timu was on that defense. Moreover you neglected to account for the other 17 fcs players you ignorant fuckass. Peter will go as far as his young roster will allow, injuries will allow.

IT WILL HAVE ZERO TO FUCKING DO WITH HIS ABILITY AS A HEAD COACH. Fuckoff and LEAVE bitch. To kims island of misfits, where you cunts can whine about ev e ry loss, jonathan smith, Petersens coaching ability etc..

Its not a cut-and-dried prediction and expecatation in February. A lot can change, a lot can happen by jan 1 2017. Be realistic or get your little beaver to the gate bitch.
    Fuck you Puppy. Timu stole Mason Foster's Pay check in the NFL. I hate him, but clearly talented.

Fuck you I don't know about the nuances. My posting History and name exposes me as a borderline doog. I'm way more forgiving and understanding to circumstances than your typical hardcore husky. I see the improvement Pete is making within the program even though it hasn't translated to the scoreboard. That's a hard sell in a results only business, but I'm still buying at the moment.

Chill the fuck out you fucking fuck. I'm more on your side than you appreciate. The pieces are there to compete now. Sure, I'm not expecting a playoff team, but winning the north in 2016 and being a legitimate contender in 2017 isn't too hard to ask.

We're fucking ready and overdue. No more excuses, Pup.
    Nobody with a 90 football IQ would call Timu talented. He was our worst starting inside backer in husky history. And we had to suffer through 4 years. Look at Victor then look at Timu. Proof in fucking pudding dumbass. Holy shit youre a fucking tard.
  • Options

Like how USC won the south with Sark this past season? ;) <---------

Also "subject to change"... way to go out on a limb there, puppylips.</p>
    not trying to go on a limb. Just saying they are my favorite in Feb as I clarified. You make it through kentridge?
    I wanna say you suck at the off-season, but I don't want to imply you are worth a shit during the season.

So, just do us all a favor and kill yourself.

TIA
    Tommy you offer nothing no matter the season. I admire your inner strength from getting your worn out cunt beaten every post, but good lordy, give the beaver a breather
    Keep the starting QB academically eligible and THEN POP OFF.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

So Passion, you, and me then?

To get serious for a second, expecting the playoff is asking a lot.

Expecting nine wins isn't with the cream puff OOC. They'll be kind of young, but most of those sophomores have enough experience to improve.
  • Options
    Doogles,

Doogles said:

Expecting nine wins isn't with the cream puff OOC. They'll be kind of young, but most of those sophomores have enough experience to improve.
    9 wins is a given Bad Billy. 10 isnt, but certainly achievable. My only problem is when faggo's like Baze, doogles, Nacho, J EXPECT 10, then inevidably ride Petersen for not doing so, in year 1 or year 3 for that matter..

This team was no different than a team off the death penalty 2 years ago. Im semi- serious about that. After 5 years of Sark (a time when typically a program is at its best) The Offensive line was at its worst in modern husky history (thats all I can attest to, and am prolly being nice) , the QB situation was the worst in husky history, even before the forward pass our QB's had more ability than Miles-Lindy, and that is not debatable.

When has Washington ever had a tailback who couldnt find a hole to save his life, and had nobody better on the bench? When has Washington ever been without a TE who could block or catch? When has Washington ever had a starting inside backer who never hit a ball carrier behind the LOS (Nez Perce Johnny)? Fuckall, Victor (sophomore) had more stops behind the LOS and solo tackles in his 1st pac12 game than Timu had his entire sophomore year!!! Even Tommy or J could notice the play of Victor as opposed to I-cant-get-off-blocks Johnny.

When did Sark ever have a defense that led the pac12 in anything other than penalties? Pete had the best defense in the conference with his freshmen and sophomores, yet were average with Sarks "big-4" the year prior. Still there are queefs here that criticize Peternuts for going 7-6 in year 2? Fresh off the equivilent of horrible sanctions? Then expect 10 wins in year 3, in the best conference in the country?

Clearly kims bedfellows have taken over this joint. Time to turn the gate into the guillotine, ive got the 1st 3 lambs lined up for slaughter. Yes Tommy, ill arrange your last meal gluten free.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Speed speed speed

Repo Repo Repo
  • Options

Doogles,

Doogles said:

9 wins is a given Bad Billy. 10 isnt, but certainly achievable. My only problem is when faggo's like Baze, doogles, Nacho, J EXPECT 10, then inevidably ride Petersen for not doing so, in year 1 or year 3 for that matter..

This team was no different than a team off the death penalty 2 years ago. Im semi- serious about that. After 5 years of Sark (a time when typically a program is at its best) The Offensive line was at its worst in modern husky history (thats all I can attest to, and am prolly being nice) , the QB situation was the worst in husky history, even before the forward pass our QB's had more ability than Miles-Lindy, and that is not debatable.

When has Washington ever had a tailback who couldnt find a hole to save his life, and had nobody better on the bench? When has Washington ever been without a TE who could block or catch? When has Washington ever had a starting inside backer who never hit a ball carrier behind the LOS (Nez Perce Johnny)? Fuckall, Victor (sophomore) had more stops behind the LOS and solo tackles in his 1st pac12 game than Timu had his entire sophomore year!!! Even Tommy or J could notice the play of Victor as opposed to I-cant-get-off-blocks Johnny.

When did Sark ever have a defense that led the pac12 in anything other than penalties? Pete had the best defense in the conference with his freshmen and sophomores, yet were average with Sarks "big-4" the year prior. Still there are queefs here that criticize Peternuts for going 7-6 in year 2? Fresh off the equivilent of horrible sanctions? Then expect 10 wins in year 3, in the best conference in the country?

Clearly kims bedfellows have taken over this joint. Time to turn the gate into the guillotine, ive got the 1st 3 lambs lined up for slaughter. Yes Tommy, ill arrange your last meal gluten free.
    STFU you excuse making doog.

No wonder you're such a fucking loser with standards like this.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    Founders Club
    Thread is delivering
  • Options
    Well holy hell Billy, isnt it as clear as I stated above? What did I say that isnt painfully accurate? Sark's running game delivered when it didnt matter. Sure Polk and to a greater degree Sankey ran for over 1000 yards, but when it mattered most, those guys got stuffed. The oline could NOT punch it in on 1st and goal. What yards Sankey got when it mattered were ALL ON HIS OWN. Sark routinely threw on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and goal

Sarks offense could move through the air horizontally but not when it mattered vertically. The statistics were great, but aside from Kearse and Aguilar (ty's recruits), SarK's WR's were meh .

Basically Sark's offense couldnt pass to set up run or run to set up pass...when it fucking mattered especially. Dont get me started on his defenses.

In year 2 of Petersen you're starting to see Gaskin set up play action. Been a long time and I dig it. The oline is going to be nasty . They'll be able to punch it in on 1st and goal, behind tre Adams and a pulling coleman shelton. Dickheads like J just look at win-loss and have no clue the transformation of this team. They will next year when they try and jump on the winning wagon . Puppy will be waiting at the gate.
  • Options

Well holy hell Billy, isnt it as clear as I stated above? What did I say that isnt painfully accurate? Sark's running game delivered when it didnt matter. Sure Polk and to a greater degree Sankey ran for over 1000 yards, but when it mattered most, those guys got stuffed. The oline could NOT punch it in on 1st and goal. What yards Sankey got when it mattered were ALL ON HIS OWN. Sark routinely threw on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and goal

Sarks offense could move through the air horizontally but not when it mattered vertically. The statistics were great, but aside from Kearse and Aguilar (ty's recruits), SarK's WR's were meh .

Basically Sark's offense couldnt pass to set up run or run to set up pass...when it fucking mattered especially. Dont get me started on his defenses.

In year 2 of Petersen you're starting to see Gaskin set up play action. Been a long time and I dig it. The oline is going to be nasty . They'll be able to punch it in on 1st and goal, behind tre Adams and a pulling coleman shelton. Dickheads like J just look at win-loss and have no clue the transformation of this team. They will next year when they try and jump on the winning wagon . Puppy will be waiting at the gate.

Nobody was harder on Sark than Puppy.
  • Options

Yep, and you finally figured out a football is oblong too. What a day For you tom.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy isn't letting you back on the bandwagon!
  • Options

Yep, and you finally figured out a football is oblong too. What a day For you tom.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH