Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The last time we saw John Ross

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Just to think we? would have been 10-3 in 2015 with him.

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Puppy, you fucking dumbass.
    Easy to go back and claim a silly little whooosh when puppy just kicked your ass. Tommy used to try that shit all the time. Strangely he's the only one whose post totals are going backwards
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How fast is this mother fucker?

Fucking fast
    Mother fucking fast.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

You are huffing methane. Browning would have underthrown Ross on every occasion. Even he hit a few it would have been inconsequential. We were .500 because Sark forgot to recruit for 5 years. Ross wouldnt have won this team 4 games tardo. Now next year....

Remember puppy only one here who said Ross' s injury was a good thing as he'd be here, instead of the NFL, when we were going to be good and his services really mattered. One of you boofuses saved my Ross posts im sure...dig it up
    So that's your way of saying 2015 and 2016 are throwaway seasons and 2017 will be special.

If Ross returns to form, finds chemistry with Browning, and blows up he could be gone after next year.

Hardly going out on a limb saying it's a blessing in disguise he got hurt, but you don't bench your best players in order to save them for 1 special season that may never happen.

I'm excited to see Ross and Browning for hopefully the next 2 years, just not sure what you're trying to beat your chest about.
    Puppy, on the other hand, was glowing with happiness
    So you're Cockus' boyfriend after all? Why so proud? Did he just hit 10,000 poasts under an alt or something?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Easy to go back and claim a silly little whooosh when puppy just kicked your ass. Tommy used to try that shit all the time. Strangely he's the only one whose post totals are going backwards
    My post totals would be higher if Derek didn't have to delete shit to un-hurt your feelings.

Pussy.
    Tommy, I cant help that you cant defend yourself like a man, on a fucking forum, without resorting to personal or deliberate discriminatory attacks on those like the veterans of war here at HH, who had their legs blown off. For those guys now in wheelchairs is that cool? Is it funny? Im not a veteren, my legs are fine, but Id certainly defend those, even if it came to blows. Its what grown men, americans and husky fans do, not what kids did in Mrs Millers class in 4th grade.

I told you if you came out of closet id STOP using gay jokes immediately, as its below the belt, your moms' helped change your lifestyle without you knowing. If Nacho contracted AIDS would I make gay jokes at him? Fuck no as its below the belt, im a human being with humility, respect for others with problems out of their control. Id still fuck with him, but with consideration , respect and civilty in regards.
    Learn to be a man, you're so far from it I dont know if you can help yourself.

Derek demands a minimal amount of decorum and he should be recognized for running a site with mostly no rules, yet professional and dignified enough to have a few. One's that allow everyone to post freely without discrimination, racism, and religious persecution, yet no holds bar on everything else. If you cant follow those simple rules go back to the morgue that is Kim's message boards.
    If you cant handle yourself on a message board, how do you handle real life battles? I feel sorry for your hubby. He's with a boy. A little boy who cant defend himself. Its what's wrong with America. Sad sac bitches like yourself have a vote.

Fuck dude, learn a comeback or two, when someone fucks with you, learn to fight back. Seriously, I had better verbal battles in 6th grade,. I cant believe you, and a few others here, are grown men. Some of your comebacks are so elementary I can only shake my head. Grow the fuck up and defend yourself. How hard is it?

Without Derek drawing a line this bored would be educk's 'open season' 15 years ago, and nobody would donate, and we'd all have nowhere to go to talk husky football. Hallelujah!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

THIS might actually be the last time.

Dude thought it might have been an ice ball. Can't blame him for dropping that one.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

So that's your way of saying 2015 and 2016 are throwaway seasons and 2017 will be special.

If Ross returns to form, finds chemistry with Browning, and blows up he could be gone after next year.

Hardly going out on a limb saying it's a blessing in disguise he got hurt, but you don't bench your best players in order to save them for 1 special season that may never happen.

I'm excited to see Ross and Browning for hopefully the next 2 years, just not sure what you're trying to beat your chest about.
    Because if Ross didnt injure himself he would have played last year, a wasteful year, then bolted for the league. See he's coming back to help us in a year when UW could win conference, then bolt for $. See the difference?

Everyone here was sick to their stomach that Ross got hurt last year. Puppy, on the other hand, was glowing with happiness knowing we would have Joey Galloway coming back in 2016 (never said '17), when it mattered most and knowing we desperately needed a WR for an honest push at the north crown, as opposed to a 5th place finish in '15, wasting JRIII talent. I was the only happy camper after Ross got hurt, hence my chest beating.

Now go back to your vision of a run at the '16 north crown with Andre Baccell
    You were glowing with happiness that a player got hurt? You sick little Puppy!
    I wasnt just glowing, I was fucking elated. You'll see why this year. Btw you're a sensitive liitle boy. Go upstairs and ask your moms if its ok to celebrate injury. Both your moms prolly suffered horrendous anal injury, could be a good reason they turned lezzie then adopted your snot nosed little orphan ass.
    Don't ever change Sugar. I think I really needed a good belly laugh and this one triggered it. It may not even be funny but it sure felt that way a minute ago.

By the way dumbfuck, the concept of John Ross being worth extra wins (is it 2 or 3? I can't remember) has been made fun of for quite a while around here. You should PM Irishdawg and get brought up to speed about some of the inside jokes used in this place. It will only enhance your enjoyment of the site.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Gee Pup, you ready to take the golves off and roll?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2016
    HuskyJW said:

Did you see the slight hesitation at the 11 or 12 yard line and then the burst through the hole? It's called vision and a feel for where the gap will appear.

That is exactly what Ross has and McClatcher lacks. Both are fast, but Chico has not shown an ability to find the crease of daylight that leads to paydirt.

And by the way, Ross was a true frosh last year, same as Chico this year.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

My post totals would be higher if Derek didn't have to delete shit to un-hurt your feelings.

Pussy.
    Tommy, I cant help that you cant defend yourself like a man, on a fucking forum, without resorting to personal or deliberate discriminatory attacks on those like the veterans of war here at HH, who had their legs blown off. For those guys now in wheelchairs is that cool? Is it funny? Im not a veteren, my legs are fine, but Id certainly defend those, even if it came to blows. Its what grown men, americans and husky fans do, not what kids did in Mrs Millers class in 4th grade.

I told you if you came out of closet id STOP using gay jokes immediately, as its below the belt, your moms' helped change your lifestyle without you knowing. If Nacho contracted AIDS would I make gay jokes at him? Fuck no as its below the belt, im a human being with humility, respect for others with problems out of their control. Id still fuck with him, but with consideration , respect and civilty in regards.
    Learn to be a man, you're so far from it I dont know if you can help yourself.

Derek demands a minimal amount of decorum and he should be recognized for running a site with mostly no rules, yet professional and dignified enough to have a few. One's that allow everyone to post freely without discrimination, racism, and religious persecution, yet no holds bar on everything else. If you cant follow those simple rules go back to the morgue that is Kim's message boards.
    If you cant handle yourself on a message board, how do you handle real life battles? I feel sorry for your hubby. He's with a boy. A little boy who cant defend himself. Its what's wrong with America. Sad sac bitches like yourself have a vote.

Fuck dude, learn a comeback or two, when someone fucks with you, learn to fight back. Seriously, I had better verbal battles in 6th grade,. I cant believe you, and a few others here, are grown men. Some of your comebacks are so elementary I can only shake my head. Grow the fuck up and defend yourself. How hard is it?

Without Derek drawing a line this bored would be educk's 'open season' 15 years ago, and nobody would donate, and we'd all have nowhere to go to talk husky football. Hallelujah!
    disagree
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Pussy.

Get banned for making fun of pupster, then pop off
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pussy.

Get banned for making fun of pupster, then pop off
    Derek would never ban me.