Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The last time we saw John Ross

123457»

Comments

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I agree with puppy about timu Timu 1 tfl 0 sacks senior year puppy Victor had tfl on Boises first possession The rest of the puppy rant was too long for me I watched Boise game with puppy and said " Victor just equaled timu's tfl total" Ektard says " Timu 3 year starter will be tough to replace" proven wrong again
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree with puppy about timu Timu 1 tfl 0 sacks senior year puppy Victor had tfl on Boises first possession The rest of the puppy rant was too long for me I watched Boise game with puppy and said " Victor just equaled timu's tfl total" Ektard says " Timu 3 year starter will be tough to replace" proven wrong again

I never said I liked Timu as a player Puppy and agree Victor is a huge upgrade.

I just pointed out the fact that he made a 53 man NFL roster as an UFA and Mason Foster was cut as a result.

That's just a fact. You don't make the NFL and take out Mason Foster without having some talent.

I can say Timu sucked at UW but still appreciate that he has talent to do what he has done. Can you understand that Steele?

Now log back in as Puppy and write some Doog fan fiction where I'm the damsel in distress desiring a poundins.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Well holy hell Billy, isnt it as clear as I stated above? What did I say that isnt painfully accurate? Sark's running game delivered when it didnt matter. Sure Polk and to a greater degree Sankey ran for over 1000 yards, but when it mattered most, those guys got stuffed. The oline could NOT punch it in on 1st and goal. What yards Sankey got when it mattered were ALL ON HIS OWN. Sark routinely threw on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and goal

Sarks offense could move through the air horizontally but not when it mattered vertically. The statistics were great, but aside from Kearse and Aguilar (ty's recruits), SarK's WR's were meh .

Basically Sark's offense couldnt pass to set up run or run to set up pass...when it fucking mattered especially. Dont get me started on his defenses.

In year 2 of Petersen you're starting to see Gaskin set up play action. Been a long time and I dig it. The oline is going to be nasty . They'll be able to punch it in on 1st and goal, behind tre Adams and a pulling coleman shelton. Dickheads like J just look at win-loss and have no clue the transformation of this team. They will next year when they try and jump on the winning wagon . Puppy will be waiting at the gate.

Nobody was harder on Sark than Puppy.
    Yep, and you finally figured out a football is oblong too. What a day For you tom.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
    Doogles said:

I just pointed out the fact that he made a 53 man NFL roster as an UFA and Mason Foster was cut as a result.

That's just a fact. You don't make the NFL and take out Mason Foster without having some talent.

I can say Timu sucked at UW but still appreciate that he has talent to do what he has done. Can you understand that Steele?

Now log back in as Puppy and write some Doog fan fiction where I'm the damsel in distress desiring a poundins.
    Foster is injured. Put both guys on the field in prime and its not close. Oh Doogles, Timu is basically free, Foster is not. Has nothing to do with Timu's ability. He will NEVER start an NFL game unless forced in by injury. Foster played at a pro-bowl level in this league. Fuck o my think!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2016

Well holy hell Billy, isnt it as clear as I stated above? What did I say that isnt painfully accurate? Sark's running game delivered when it didnt matter. Sure Polk and to a greater degree Sankey ran for over 1000 yards, but when it mattered most, those guys got stuffed. The oline could NOT punch it in on 1st and goal. What yards Sankey got when it mattered were ALL ON HIS OWN. Sark routinely threw on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and goal

Sarks offense could move through the air horizontally but not when it mattered vertically. The statistics were great, but aside from Kearse and Aguilar (ty's recruits), SarK's WR's were meh .

Basically Sark's offense couldnt pass to set up run or run to set up pass...when it fucking mattered especially. Dont get me started on his defenses.

In year 2 of Petersen you're starting to see Gaskin set up play action. Been a long time and I dig it. The oline is going to be nasty . They'll be able to punch it in on 1st and goal, behind tre Adams and a pulling coleman shelton. Dickheads like J just look at win-loss and have no clue the transformation of this team. They will next year when they try and jump on the winning wagon . Puppy will be waiting at the gate.

Nobody was harder on Sark than Puppy.
    Yep, and you finally figured out a football is oblong too. What a day For you tom.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
    Doogles said:

Foster is injured. Put both guys on the field in prime and its not close. Oh Doogles, Timu is basically free, Foster is not. Has nothing to do with Timu's ability. He will NEVER start an NFL game unless forced in by injury. Foster played at a pro-bowl level in this league. Fuck o my think!!!!!!!!
    Wait, you mean money affects personnel decisions? Fuck o dear I had no clue!

He made a 53 man roster. There are thousands of insanely athletic football players that will never make it that far.

He sucks, but that still takes talent, especially as a dime a dozen UDFA
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Steel2 wears polo sneakers. So much for us being the same poster.

Mods?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually funny.

Timu is a piece of shit. How the fuck is he in the NFL?