Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
    Hey puppy posted 3 in a row. Hee hee. Oh and another puppy thread to exclipse the century mark fyi. Keep it up, maybe you can start your own thread someday J.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

HuskyInAZ said:

dhdawg said:

You mean sec and 2-7 in bowl games like last year? Pac12 dominated bowl season last year and on its way this year.

let the bowls play out this year before popping off. If SEC wins the rest of its bowl games ill give them their due credit. As it stands now pac12 is 12-4 in bowl games the last 2 years. SEC? 7-9 thus far roughly

The pac-12 is 1-2 against power conferences in bowls sp far. SEC 3-0
    I guess TAMU's loss to Louisville doesn't count. Got it. Continue on with the gurgling.
    It does. But then so does auburn's win over memphis
    Whats comical is the lgbt SEC love affair all year. 10 teams in top 25 early. 1-2 at the end. Pretty much sums it up for me.
    Bama, LSU, Miss State, Ole Miss and Tennessee will all end the year ranked. A poor performance for sure, but still better than the Pac's four, and that's assuming WSU squeeks in.
  • Options

Hey puppy posted 3 in a row. Hee hee. Oh and another puppy thread to exclipse the century mark fyi. Keep it up, maybe you can start your own thread someday J.

Puppy good at everything, including taking credit for cuntslice's threads.
  • Options
    Ole miss will kill okie st. Just so you know I know. Game starting now...on record
  • Options

Ole miss will kill okie st. Just so you know I know. Game starting now...on record

I took Okie State

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Good thing the refs are calling "hands to the face" on the offensive line after the biggest play of the game for OSU. Shit thing about playing an SEC team, the defenses arent what they used to be, $o the referees compensate .
    And these guys are from a neutral conference

btw "hands to the face" is the Oline are on the endangered species with Queets steelhead.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2016

Yeah, Stanford didnt deserve to be in the playoff vs Bambi.

Gotta let it go, Puppy. We all know the rule: Lose late, especially to a lower ranked team, and say bye-bye to any NC chances. Ditto for OhState. Until they move to an 8 game playoff, and cut everybody's reg season by one game, this is what we get. I can't imagine a #9 team winning through to the NC game, but but clearly a #5 or #6 could.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

You got me. I thought Louisville was in the aac. Whatever 4-2

Kudos f

Good thing the refs are calling "hands to the face" on the offensive line after the biggest play of the game for OSU. Shit thing about playing an SEC team, the defenses arent what they used to be, $o the referees compensate .

btw "hands to the face" is the Oline are on the endangered species with Queets steelhead.

I agree with your premise. I've seen more "hands to the face" calls in the past day or two than I've seen in 5 years. But WTF are you attempting to say in your last sentence? Translation.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You mean sec and 2-7 in bowl games like last year? Pac12 dominated bowl season last year and on its way this year.

Shit tier bowls don't count.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I like to say undue credit over 10 years in which they won 7 titles. I do that.

You still don't get it.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    34-6 lol.
    Crazy how there has not been one close game all day or even yesterday
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

dhdawg said:

Kudos f

I agree with your premise. I've seen more "hands to the face" calls in the past day or two than I've seen in 5 years. But WTF are you attempting to say in your last sentence? Translation.
    Translation is Franny stole some meds and sold them on the streets of Maltby
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

HuskyInAZ said:

dhdawg said:

Kudos f

Translation is Franny stole some meds and sold them on the streets of Maltby
    When she wasn't selling herself on the streets of Maltby. What I'm hearing is that she and Anna work the same corner.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Take away from this thread: pedestrian
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shitty bowl season because of so many blow outs.
  • Options
    Well of course I called ole-miss rather easily, say 34-17, now im calling Clemson over Alabama, by a nose. Alabama is good, not #2 good but good. Clemson is blocking very well on the offensive line, shaq lawson will need to play for clemson to win, if not it could be trouble. The defense has risen to the occasion in EVERY big game, thats important.

Bama should be no different. Can Clemson shut Ridley down? Cokers play action deep ball? Henry's 4th quarter energy.? Watson, unlike Leaderless Cook, will loosen up Bama's defense, create some running room, and some play action.

Its a great matchup. I love the way alabama plays on both sides of the ball. Clemson can take them out of their comfort zone however, as they havent played anybody close to clemson in the SEC schedule. Ole miss is close (and they beat Alabama), but Kelly is a turdly comparison to Watson. Will be an awesome game.

Hey bama boofies, would you guys like to make a pick, and back it up with something other than "clemson sucks" or "alabama is just better". Why do you think your imaginary team will win?. I wont hold my breath with HH's 3 pony-tail tuggers moonlighting as grown men.

What's clear is Stanford would butt wipe either team, but the committee decided to make up for past wrongs by stiffing the best team in the country in favor of the big 12's affirmative action bastard child, Oklahoma. Imagine a head to head McCaffrey-henry dual. 348 all purpose yards in the rose bowl mean anything to you three amigas?? The real heisman and national champion is sitting at home next Monday.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Late double down by puppy as the SEC continues to own the bowls... Can't say it wasn't expected.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    Founders Club
    no_uh said:

Late double down by puppy as the SEC continues to own the bowls... Can't say it wasn't expected.

A lot of the bowls were against shitty teams.

Still impressive though. I'm looking at you UCLA.
  • Options

Well of course I called ole-miss rather easily, say 34-17, now im calling Clemson over Alabama, by a nose. Alabama is good, not #2 good but good. Clemson is blocking very well on the offensive line, shaq lawson will need to play for clemson to win, if not it could be trouble. The defense has risen to the occasion in EVERY big game, thats important.

Bama should be no different. Can Clemson shut Ridley down? Cokers play action deep ball? Henry's 4th quarter energy.? Watson, unlike Leaderless Cook, will loosen up Bama's defense, create some running room, and some play action.

Its a great matchup. I love the way alabama plays on both sides of the ball. Clemson can take them out of their comfort zone however, as they havent played anybody close to clemson in the SEC schedule. Ole miss is close (and they beat Alabama), but Kelly is a turdly comparison to Watson. Will be an awesome game.

Hey bama boofies, would you guys like to make a pick, and back it up with something other than "clemson sucks" or "alabama is just better". Why do you think your imaginary team will win?. I wont hold my breath with HH's 3 pony-tail tuggers moonlighting as grown men.

What's clear is Stanford would butt wipe either team, but the committee decided to make up for past wrongs by stiffing the best team in the country in favor of the big 12's affirmative action bastard child, Oklahoma. Imagine a head to head McCaffrey-henry dual. 348 all purpose yards in the rose bowl mean anything to you three amigas?? The real heisman and national champion is sitting at home next Monday.

I like to complain that LSU won a national title with two losses AND bitch that Stanford got left out of the playoff with two losses.

Oh, and BAMA by 13