Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

I also like Sparty in this one - at least to cover. Not sure how Bama is going to score unless Henry runs wild which I doubt against Sparty. Cook is way better than Coker at QB.

Not even close to way better. Carbon copies is more like it. Game managers who can get hot. Winners.

Henry won't run wild but he will run 30 plus times. Bama sticks with the run and isn't afraid to punt and play defense. Same with MSU.

All bullshit aside, this will be a great game. Slugfest. Defense. Special teams. Old school.

A lot of this match up is dead even.
    Cook isn't a great QB, but he's better than the QB's Alabama has faced all year. And he's way better than Coker.
    I just wrote that he isn't way better. Because he isn't
    Uhh yes he is. Coker is horrible. Cook is a possible 1st round pick . If Sparta stops Henry, Coker cant win. If Bama stops State's running game, Cook can beat you. Big difference. 2 very similar teams, except at QB.

Pup. None of this matters as Okie not light will expose the Tide for the plodding primadonnas that they really are if Sparty doesn't do it tonight.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

I also like Sparty in this one - at least to cover. Not sure how Bama is going to score unless Henry runs wild which I doubt against Sparty. Cook is way better than Coker at QB.

Not even close to way better. Carbon copies is more like it. Game managers who can get hot. Winners.

Henry won't run wild but he will run 30 plus times. Bama sticks with the run and isn't afraid to punt and play defense. Same with MSU.

All bullshit aside, this will be a great game. Slugfest. Defense. Special teams. Old school.

A lot of this match up is dead even.
    Cook isn't a great QB, but he's better than the QB's Alabama has faced all year. And he's way better than Coker.
    I just wrote that he isn't way better. Because he isn't
    Uhh yes he is. Coker is horrible. Cook is a possible 1st round pick . If Sparta stops Henry, Coker cant win. If Bama stops State's running game, Cook can beat you. Big difference. 2 very similar teams, except at QB.
    Pup. None of this matters as Okie not light will expose the Tide for the plodding primadonnas that they really are if Sparty doesn't do it tonight.

So Oklahoma and MSU playing for the Natty?

Bold prediction. Let's see how this plays out.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    msu shit the bed

uw puts up a better effort than this
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

msu shit the bed

Great job at denying Bama any due credit by playing the shit the bed card. Doogs everywhere are proud!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

Great job at denying Bama any due credit by playing the shit the bed card. Doogs everywhere are proud!
    Bama is a lot better.

MSU still shit itself in fear
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    All heil Kiffin.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

msu shit the bed

Alabama is by far the best team MSU has faced all year. No bed shitting here, more like shit getting pushed in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

Bama is a lot better.

I don't hate PGOS. I just find him annoying in an unentertaining way. He likes to gum up the works but falls short of being a detriment to the board. I don't ever recall reading one of his posts and thinking "Hey, that's an interesting point" or "I think he's spot on about that." He's made 6,731 posts, so maybe it's happened and I don't recall it. He's made me truly LOL twice, maybe three times. So there's that.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

msu shit the bed

Alabama is by far the best team MSU has faced all year. No bed shitting here, more like shit getting pushed in.
    Usually it happens the other way around. You get your shit pushed in, then you shit the bed.....allegedly.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

Bama is a lot better.

I don't hate PGOS. I just find him annoying in an unentertaining way. He likes to gum up the works but falls short of being a detriment to the board. I don't ever recall reading one of his posts and thinking "Hey, that's an interesting point" or "I think he's spot on about that." He's made 6,731 posts, so maybe it's happened and I don't recall it. He's made me truly LOL twice, maybe three times. So there's that.
    Ironic considering you put an article written by PGOS on the front page, Derek.

insert "you didn't play sports, J" rant here
  • Options
    Founders Club

msu shit the bed

Alabama is the best team they faced.

But you have to admit the stage seems like it was too big for poor old Sparty, whereas Bama is used to this atmosphere
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

Bama is a lot better.

But I did play sports and you're still a faggot. I win.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

Bama is a lot better.

But I did play sports and you're still a faggot. I win.
    Figure skating is a borderline sport, but you definitely have more than a borderline interest in cock.

You'd rather suck Derrick Henry's dick while watching Manchester United then see UW in the Rose Bowl.

Case fucking closed.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
    Nobody really thought sparta would beat Alabama dipshit. I didnt start thread, just popped in to make you guys my daily bitch, which I succeeded at as usual. Bama must be proud beating up on the 4th best big 10 team. Bama is good. So is Clemson
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

msu shit the bed

Alabama is the best team they faced.

But you have to admit the stage seems like it was too big for poor old Sparty, whereas Bama is used to this atmosphere
    They played a few big stage games this year. Alabama is just head and shoulders better than any team they faced.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2016
    Still waiting for the response on USC losing to a team bama plundered in week 1, because according to you USC and Bama would be a pick em