Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Grass or gravel cabrona?

Inclined ramp.
    Tommy the jokes on you, youre one of the dickless, homeless faggot refugees and You dont even realize it. Im now anticipating the hand on hip finger wave for your response.
    At least I'm not a Dawgman subscriber like you.
    One of your most powerful comebacks of your lightfooted existence here Tommy Fay. Oh no, ive been called a dman subscriber. You got me sissy britches. Your quick wit is just too much for puppy to overcum.

Funny, the 3 dinks with the Bama avatar are all hanging on by a thread here, all bout ready for Damone's fate. Whats the common denominator? (And I dont mean the homosexual commonality.)
    Giving money to Doogman is worse than all your homosexual fantasies rolled into one.

Grass or gravel cabrona?

Inclined ramp.
    Tommy the jokes on you, youre one of the dickless, homeless faggot refugees and You dont even realize it. Im now anticipating the hand on hip finger wave for your response.
    At least I'm not a Dawgman subscriber like you.
    One of your most powerful comebacks of your lightfooted existence here Tommy Fay. Oh no, ive been called a dman subscriber. You got me sissy britches. Your quick wit is just too much for puppy to overcum.

Funny, the 3 dinks with the Bama avatar are all hanging on by a thread here, all bout ready for Damone's fate. Whats the common denominator? (And I dont mean the homosexual commonality.)
    Giving money to Doogman is worse than all your homosexual fantasies rolled into one.
    Havent belonged to dawgman in 4 years, where do you come up with this shit Tommy Fay, you annoying little shit. If i did Id proudly say.

Btw, Thats the only response i ever get from you. Is that really all you can come up with dude? (Well, dude is a little generous) I think i could get a lot of up votes to back me up if i asked.
    No. I have some great cripple/wheelchair material.

But you're a sissy little bitch that needs special rules to protect him from the bullies on the playground. So I don't get to use it.

Now go cash in your food stamps you fat piece of shit welfare queen.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Every team Bama played came from the SEC. The big10 has 3 legit top 10 teams Sparty played. Bama had 1, and that was the 1st game of the year, vs a mere top 20 big 10 team.

when Coker's on? You dumbfuck

So did every team Bama play come from the SEC or did they beat a B1G team? You seem to have contradicted yourself.

Bama shut LSU down. 56 points tonight.
    Every team in the big12 scored 56 on TT too.

how do you explain Jackson st, memphis, florida atlantic, Vandy and now Memphis. Where are these SEC offenses you speak of Race? The ones that do better v s other leagues?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every team Bama played came from the SEC. The big10 has 3 legit top 10 teams Sparty played. Bama had 1, and that was the 1st game of the year, vs a mere top 20 big 10 team.

when Coker's on? You dumbfuck

So did every team Bama play come from the SEC or did they beat a B1G team? You seem to have contradicted yourself.

Bama shut LSU down. 56 points tonight.
    Every team in the big12 scored 56 on TT too.

how do you explain Jackson st, memphis, florida atlantic, Vandy and now Memphis. Where are these SEC offenses you speak of Race? The ones that do better v s other leagues?
    LSU is obviously one. You should try actually watching some games sometime. A&M was another example

And Auburn just pulled ahead of mighty Memphis. Turn on your TV - UPSET ALERT!!!!11
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And most Big 12 teams gave up 55 points to T Tech
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Upset Alert is removed. SEC about to win again. Big

Ts and Ps to @dnc
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2015

Upset Alert is removed. SEC about to win again. Big

Ts and Ps to @dnc

Memphis sucks. Their only quality win is Ole Miss who were themselves overrated for beating BAMA.

Now a mediocre Auburn team gets to put Memphis back in their place and gets an undeserved feather in their own cap.

So the SEC circle of life moves us all.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Auburn was the only SEC team I didn't pick in the contest. Should have known better. Unbeatable conference top to bottom. Vandy would win the Pac-12 south.
  • Options
    Why do I feel like im talking to a 5th grade group of girls? The 3 amigos (tommy, J, Race). Fuck man, can we have adult college football discussion?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do I feel like im talking to a 5th grade group of girls? The 3 amigos (tommy, J, Race). Fuck man, can we have adult college football discussion?

Pics?
  • Options

Tell us again how Lindquist should be the starting QB!!1!
    I called browning the starting qb dipfuck, I was the only. Where do you get this shit ? The hard poundings and repeated reamings to your delicate little anus have jarred something loose upstairs there Tommy Fay
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I called browning the starting qb dipfuck, I was the only. Where do you get this shit ? The hard poundings and repeated reamings to your delicate little anus have jarred something loose upstairs there Tommy Fay
    Then why were you on here talking about how Lindy was going to start?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles called it early and often. He didn't have a lot of company
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Because you got stuffed into lockers, lunch money stolen, and beat up by a group of girls in 5th grade.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Then why were you on here talking about how Lindy was going to start?
    Listen buttfuck I was the ONLY one here that said Linda would NEVER start and if he did we'd win 2-4 games, 6 wins with Browning. That was well documented. Now back to your king bed with the the arm-leg rope ties, ass nice and high for Race's easy penetration
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Because you got stuffed into lockers, lunch money stolen, and beat up by a group of girls in 5th grade.
    Brilliant. Its like revenge of the rip-torn nerds around here. Keep coming for more punishment. With the 3 amigo's its like a shooting fish in a barrel.