Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I also like Sparty in this one - at least to cover. Not sure how Bama is going to score unless Henry runs wild which I doubt against Sparty. Cook is way better than Coker at QB.

Not even close to way better. Carbon copies is more like it. Game managers who can get hot. Winners.

Henry won't run wild but he will run 30 plus times. Bama sticks with the run and isn't afraid to punt and play defense. Same with MSU.

All bullshit aside, this will be a great game. Slugfest. Defense. Special teams. Old school.

A lot of this match up is dead even.
    Cook isn't a great QB, but he's better than the QB's Alabama has faced all year. And he's way better than Coker.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I also like Sparty in this one - at least to cover. Not sure how Bama is going to score unless Henry runs wild which I doubt against Sparty. Cook is way better than Coker at QB.

Not even close to way better. Carbon copies is more like it. Game managers who can get hot. Winners.

Henry won't run wild but he will run 30 plus times. Bama sticks with the run and isn't afraid to punt and play defense. Same with MSU.

All bullshit aside, this will be a great game. Slugfest. Defense. Special teams. Old school.

Cook isn't a great QB, but he's better than the QB's Alabama has faced all year. And he's way better than Coker.
    You mean like DAK!!!?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Grass or gravel cabrona?

Inclined ramp.
    Tommy the jokes on you, youre one of the dickless, homeless faggot refugees and You dont even realize it. Im now anticipating the hand on hip finger wave for your response.
    At least I'm not a Dawgman subscriber like you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The animosity from puppy makes this thread AWESOME. Sounds like he knows what our Tide are about to do and can't bring himself to admit it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I just wrote that he isn't way better. Because he isn't
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

I just wrote that he isn't way better. Because he isn't

Uhh yes he is. Coker is horrible. Cook is a possible 1st round pick . If Sparta stops Henry, Coker cant win. If Bama stops State's running game, Cook can beat you. Big difference. 2 very similar teams, except at QB.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2015

Puppy's right. Race is wrong. Simple fact.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Grass or gravel cabrona?

Inclined ramp.
    Tommy the jokes on you, youre one of the dickless, homeless faggot refugees and You dont even realize it. Im now anticipating the hand on hip finger wave for your response.
    One of your most powerful comebacks of your lightfooted existence here Tommy Fay. Oh no, ive been called a dman subscriber. You got me sissy britches. Your quick wit is just too much for puppy to overcum.

Funny, the 3 dinks with the Bama avatar are all hanging on by a thread here, all bout ready for Damone's fate. Whats the common denominator? (And I dont mean the homosexual commonality.)
    Giving money to Doogman is worse than all your homosexual fantasies rolled into one.

Grass or gravel cabrona?

Inclined ramp.
    One of your most powerful comebacks of your lightfooted existence here Tommy Fay. Oh no, ive been called a dman subscriber. You got me sissy britches. Your quick wit is just too much for puppy to overcum.

Funny, the 3 dinks with the Bama avatar are all hanging on by a thread here, all bout ready for Damone's fate. Whats the common denominator? (And I dont mean the homosexual commonality.)
    Giving money to Doogman is worse than all your homosexual fantasies rolled into one.
    Havent belonged to dawgman in 4 years, where do you come up with this shit Tommy Fay, you annoying little shit. If i did Id proudly say.

Btw, Thats the only response i ever get from you. Is that really all you can come up with dude? (Well, dude is a little generous) I think i could get a lot of up votes to back me up if i asked.
  • Options

If I'm hanging by a thread it's because you'in the morninge dooged this place up into another dawgman

Race, I was referring to Tommy, wtf? Chill, take a vicodin, drink 3 beers and call me in the morning .
  • Options
    And LSU is going to hire Chip Kelly.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So this thread pretty much confirms that Puppy's view of teh gayZ is stuck in 1993

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coker completed 65%, Cook 56%

Coker 2500 yards, Cook 2900 yards

Coker 17 tds, Cook 24

Every team Bama played loaded up on Henry. They kept pounding him. Defense let's them do that. Coker owns third down. When he's on Bama wins big
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Coker completed 65%, Cook 56%

Coker 2500 yards, Cook 2900 yards

Coker 17 tds, Cook 24

Every team Bama played loaded up on Henry. They kept pounding him. Defense let's them do that. Coker owns third down. When he's on Bama wins big

I GUARANFUCKINGTEE you my firefighting buddy.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Every team Bama played came from the SEC. The big10 has 3 legit top 10 teams Sparty played. Bama had 1, and that was the 1st game of the year, vs a mere top 20 big 10 team.

when Coker's on? You dumbfuck
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every team Bama played came from the SEC. The big10 has 3 legit top 10 teams Sparty played. Bama had 1, and that was the 1st game of the year, vs a mere top 20 big 10 team.

when Coker's on? You dumbfuck

So did every team Bama play come from the SEC or did they beat a B1G team? You seem to have contradicted yourself.

Bama shut LSU down. 56 points tonight.