Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thought maybe this playoff would bring good conversation, amongst adults. Just brought the 3 amigas together to act like little 4th grade fannygrabbers, while they have their own 4th graders (of course in the ex husbans custody) Imagine if your ex wives knew what you guys were doing on the computer all day? Im frankly embarrassed by your behavior J, Race, and dont want to be apart of it anymore.

Im just here to fuck with you dipshits, while you guys are actually getting all puffed up over your imaginary team.

Ill be enjoying the rose bowl tomorra. You guys can pound your chests and your puds here all day. Disgusting
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You too Dardanus? wow...
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You too Dardanus? wow...

I'm not always right and have never claimed to be. I thought Oklahoma would beat Clemson rather easily.

But to discredit a good team because they are in the SEC and therefore get more credit and recognition by national media (which is partly earned and partly because it drives ratings) is as dumb as blindly supporting any team or conference while ignoring facts to the contrary.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Baka kicked ass and went a long way toward exercising last year's playoff demons.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

You too Dardanus? wow...

I'm not always right and have never claimed to be. I thought Oklahoma would beat Clemson rather easily.

But to discredit a good team because they are in the SEC and therefore get more credit and recognition by national media (which is partly earned and partly because it drives ratings) is as dumb as blindly supporting any team or conference while ignoring facts to the contrary.
    Yeah, but the avatar...

I picked Bammer because they're a good team with a good coach. That doesn't mean the SEC hasn't been overrated, overhyped, and has received some bogus credit over the last 10 years...
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dardanus said:

You too Dardanus? wow...

Yeah, but the avatar...

I picked Bammer because they're a good team with a good coach. That doesn't mean the SEC hasn't been overrated, overhyped, and has received some bogus credit over the last 10 years...
    Avatar was changed because I love avatar-based hijinks. And irritating Puppy.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What a game by Bama ... not sure that they can play much better. I definitely underestimated the abilities of their front 4 and ability to get pressure.

On top of that, Sparty played scared and that the moment was too big for them. That really surprised me.

We are definitely getting the 2 best teams in college football in the title game
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Puppy just here to get his shit pushed in. He likes that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

msu shit the bed

uw puts up a better effort than this

Great job at denying Bama any due credit by playing the shit the bed card. Doogs everywhere are proud!
    Bama is a lot better.

MSU still shit itself in fear
    I don't hate PGOS. I just find him annoying in an unentertaining way. He likes to gum up the works but falls short of being a detriment to the board. I don't ever recall reading one of his posts and thinking "Hey, that's an interesting point" or "I think he's spot on about that." He's made 6,731 posts, so maybe it's happened and I don't recall it. He's made me truly LOL twice, maybe three times. So there's that.
    Ironic considering you put an article written by PGOS on the front page, Derek.

insert "you didn't play sports, J" rant here
    But I did play sports and you're still a faggot. I win.
    Figure skating is a borderline sport, but you definitely have more than a borderline interest in cock.

You'd rather suck Derrick Henry's dick while watching Manchester United then see UW in the Rose Bowl.

Case fucking closed.
    I hate Man U. Absolutely hate that team. Do not speak of things you do not know.

I'd rather see UW in the Rose Bowl, as long as they win and then go on to be national champs. But we all know that ain't gonna happen again. So there's that. ROLL TIDE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H_D said:

msu shit the bed

uw puts up a better effort than this

Alabama is by far the best team MSU has faced all year. No bed shitting here, more like shit getting pushed in.
    Usually it happens the other way around. You get your shit pushed in, then you shit the bed.....allegedly.
    Anal leakage superiority guy.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Alabama is good, MSU is not. Bama played the 4th best big10 team in the 1st round, not a barometer of how good bama is. Stanford would have been a good game to watch. Clemson will be much better game.

Bama I s good, but tells us nothing about how good the SEC is. Every conference has 1 really good team (sans the big 12)

btw, nothing makes puppy look foolish. Einstein agreed it only took one experiment to prove him wrong (but he still knew everything much like puppy)

oh btw, puppy never actually picked MSU to beat alabama. Im not that daring
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The SEC bowl record speaks for itself, especially in big time games.

#SugarSteveFuckingStupid
  • Options
    That being said, 1 team doesnt a conference make. SEC still a mid major
  • Options
    You mean sec and 2-7 in bowl games like last year? Pac12 dominated bowl season last year and on its way this year.

let the bowls play out this year before popping off. If SEC wins the rest of its bowl games ill give them their due credit. As it stands now pac12 is 12-4 in bowl games the last 2 years. SEC? 7-9 thus far roughly