Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 Reasons *Our* Spartans beat Alabama

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Well of course I called ole-miss rather easily, say 34-17, now im calling Clemson over Alabama, by a nose. Alabama is good, not #2 good but good. Clemson is blocking very well on the offensive line, shaq lawson will need to play for clemson to win, if not it could be trouble. The defense has risen to the occasion in EVERY big game, thats important.

Bama should be no different. Can Clemson shut Ridley down? Cokers play action deep ball? Henry's 4th quarter energy.? Watson, unlike Leaderless Cook, will loosen up Bama's defense, create some running room, and some play action.

Its a great matchup. I love the way alabama plays on both sides of the ball. Clemson can take them out of their comfort zone however, as they havent played anybody close to clemson in the SEC schedule. Ole miss is close (and they beat Alabama), but Kelly is a turdly comparison to Watson. Will be an awesome game.

Hey bama boofies, would you guys like to make a pick, and back it up with something other than "clemson sucks" or "alabama is just better". Why do you think your imaginary team will win?. I wont hold my breath with HH's 3 pony-tail tuggers moonlighting as grown men.

What's clear is Stanford would butt wipe either team, but the committee decided to make up for past wrongs by stiffing the best team in the country in favor of the big 12's affirmative action bastard child, Oklahoma. Imagine a head to head McCaffrey-henry dual. 348 all purpose yards in the rose bowl mean anything to you three amigas?? The real heisman and national champion is sitting at home next Monday.

I like to complain that LSU won a national title with two losses AND bitch that Stanford got left out of the playoff with two losses.

Oh, and BAMA by 13
    Because everyone had at least 2 losses that year, otherwise they would not have won. Stanford lost to 2 bad teams and you think they deserve to be in, lol.
    Your reading comprehension or your ability to reply sucks, one of the other. But to your poont, Kansas and their one loss disagrees.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Hey J. The pac 12 and sec have exact same bowl win % over last 2 years. The difference? The SEC went 2-5 vs ranked teams last year, the pac 12 went 5-1. Hardy har. Remember too, oregon and asu beat their respective teams this year which would have given pac12 clear nod (remember too the pac12 has 2 less bowl eligable teams. ) However flukes got in the way of reality.

Its ok to declare the pac12 the better conference. The sta t s and facts say so, but if you want to believe what arbitrary and senseless ESPN sta t s tell you go right ahead. Puppy knows better (hence HH knows too).

Last time I checked everyone here was changing to a Bama pic and chanting SEC SEC SEC. Purpy knows better (hence HH knows too).
    Everyone: 5 people

The people that chant "SEC" are just sad. How gay is it to chant for a conference? Nobody else does it. You don't hear Oklahoma fans chant "12!"
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Hey J. The pac 12 and sec have exact same bowl win % over last 2 years. The difference? The SEC went 2-5 vs ranked teams last year, the pac 12 went 5-1. Hardy har. Remember too, oregon and asu beat their respective teams this year which would have given pac12 clear nod (remember too the pac12 has 2 less bowl eligable teams. ) However flukes got in the way of reality.

Its ok to declare the pac12 the better conference. The sta t s and facts say so, but if you want to believe what arbitrary and senseless ESPN sta t s tell you go right ahead. Puppy knows better (hence HH knows too).

Last time I checked everyone here was changing to a Bama pic and chanting SEC SEC SEC. Purpy knows better (hence HH knows too).

The people that chant "SEC" are just sad. How gay is it to chant for a conference? Nobody else does it. You don't hear Oklahoma fans chant "12!"
    That's because the Big 12 sucks. But for me, chanting SEC is just part of the game. We hate each other but we stand together sort of thing. It's what makes our conference special. We don't vote to give each other sanctions. We understand that bending the rules is expected and that the South will rise again.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

That's because the Big 12 sucks. But for me, chanting SEC is just part of the game. We hate each other but we stand together sort of thing. It's what makes our conference special. We don't vote to give each other sanctions. We understand that bending the rules is expected and that the South will rise again.
    You're funny J.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016
    Part of that is serious. UW might still be a powerhouse if we were a SEC program.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Part of that is serious. UW might still be a powerhouse if we were a SEC program.

There's no doubt most of those schools take their football seriously and the competition leads to good things. It's just weird how that conference was just ordinary until 10 years ago.... I know everyone who's anyone in this country cheats their way to the top now, but I don't like it...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

There's no doubt most of those schools take their football seriously and the competition leads to good things. It's just weird how that conference was just ordinary until 10 years ago.... I know everyone who's anyone in this country cheats their way to the top now, but I don't like it...
    If you aint cheatin you aint tryin. I'm sure no other elite schools in other conferences do it. Maybe if the Pac wasn't such a bunch of candy apple cunt snitches they'd have someone other than USC able to win it all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

I also like Sparty in this one - at least to cover. Not sure how Bama is going to score unless Henry runs wild which I doubt against Sparty. Cook is way better than Coker at QB.

Are you ever right?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

To be fair, Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama all won Natties during the 90s.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    By the way, the draft proved that Ohio St's top end talent was better than Bama's.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    Founders Club
    edited April 2016
    The Big 10 was who we thought they were
  • Options

Second best league in America after the SEC.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    Founders Club

Not saying much
  • Options

Not saying much
    True. Everyone sucks after all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam