Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark play calling....

1235»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Video of UW playcalling against OSU in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCyCQugh-o

Enjoy!!

There should not have been any fucking time left for The Beavs. Video didn't show entire 4 plays leading up to and including field goal. Worst 3 play calls ever at UW given the situation. Still pissed about even though we squeaked by.

I wish the Beav's won that game. Sark would have got shit canned after the season. He wouldn't be a head coach in any of the big 4 conferences ...maybe even in the SEC (although an SEC power like Kentucky or Tennessee might have took a chance on him)
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2014

Video of UW playcalling against OSU in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCyCQugh-o

Enjoy!!

There should not have been any fucking time left for The Beavs. Video didn't show entire 4 plays leading up to and including field goal. Worst 3 play calls ever at UW given the situation. Still pissed about even though we squeaked by.

I wish the Beav's won that game. Sark would have got shit canned after the season. He wouldn't be a head coach in any of the big 4 conferences ...maybe even in the SEC (although an SEC power like Kentucky or Tennessee might have took a chance on him)
    You really think they would have fired him? It seemed like a funeral to the dimwitted doogs when Sark announced his plans for USC. I don't think this one game would have done anything to change that. Heck, he blew a three score lead late to WSU in the Apple Cup a couple years back.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Somebody deserves another Owen12 in this thread....
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I think AoG has earned his own bored where he can talk about his shitty little league football teams to himself all day.

Mods?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

Peterman is good.... but it's like show-biz. Opening night in the first performance at home.... quarterback may have first game jitters.... staff not used to coaching under this particular set of circumstances.... might work, but might have kinks to iron out. Eastern has proven in recent years that it can contend (read: defeat) PAC teams. Washington has certain weaknesses. Can they be exploited? I don't know. I think most of you guys expect all I-AA to be identical. But, Idaho St and Portland St are not like Eastern. You just think it is all the same.

I think you're the first to say all I-AA teams are the same. Most on here recognize Eastern is a good program but still only a I-AA program.

Yes, they a PAC 12 team but that doesn't mean they're special. It just means they played Oregon State.

At the end of the day, they've got a group of guys who mostly couldn't play at the BCS level.

And you're still a fucking idiot.
    Well, you're a goddamn fucking idiot.
    Ooh. Good burn!

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I was also thinking of "you are a double fucking idiot" but it decided just to add goddamn. If it had continued it would have been "you are a motherfucking goddamn idiot", "you are a motherfucking bastard goddamn idiot", and such continuation.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I was also thinking of "you are a double fucking idiot" but it decided just to add goddamn. If it had continued it would have been "you are a motherfucking goddamn idiot", "you are a motherfucking bastard goddamn idiot", and such continuation.

Even funnier.

Christ.