Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Not For Sanctuary Cities & Obama Immigration Policies Kate Steinle Would Be Alive Today

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.

I support the @YellowSnow platform.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Justice and righteousness always prevails.
    Don't attack people and you won't get shot. An armed society is a polite society. Our society is breeding street animals at a record pace.
    Your personal hero Wyatt Earp didn't need to go heels to whoop somebody's ass. Zimmerman was a chubby, pussy loser, wannabe. Simple as that.
    What's that got to do with anything? Trayvon had no reason to attack him. Odd you don't think Trayvon should have called the police.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Don't attack people and you won't get shot. An armed society is a polite society. Our society is breeding street animals at a record pace.
    Your personal hero Wyatt Earp didn't need to go heels to whoop somebody's ass. Zimmerman was a chubby, pussy loser, wannabe. Simple as that.
    What's that got to do with anything? Trayvon had no reason to attack him. Odd you don't think Trayvon should have called the police.
    I said earlier in the thread that it appears Travon was a dumbass too.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited December 2017
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

In the name of criminal justice, please explain the Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin jury verdict compared to the Zarate-Steinle jury verdict. Justice / injustice in both or either? Please don’t let the fact that you’re an ignoramous and racist interfere with your response. Thx.

<<<popcorn gif>>>
  • Options
    Others were equating them I was helping point out They were different.

Kate would be alive if San Fagcisco followed the law and turned over the illegal.

Now fuck off!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited December 2017
    Sledog said:

Kate would be alive if San Fagcisco followed the law and turned over the illegal.

Now fuck off!

You help by by pointing out things? You didn’t point out anything you pussy.

What law didn’t SF follow? You are a coward. Zarate-Steinle or Zimmerman-Martin?
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    While in Zarate's possession, the gun was "accidentally discharged" 3 times resulting in the death of Steinle. It would seem Zarate would be guilty of Negligent Discharge of a Firearm. Not having witnessed the trial, I have no idea what evidence was allowed. It is clear this became a political trial as the Defense Atty said this was an eff you to Trump and even mentioned his name.

The Feds have issued an arrest warrant for Zarate on a supervised release violation, so it appears this story is not over.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Dude61 said:

While in Zarate's possession, the gun was "accidentally discharged" 3 times resulting in the death of Steinle. It would seem Zarate would be guilty of Negligent Discharge of a Firearm. Not having witnessed the trial, I have no idea what evidence was allowed. It is clear this became a political trial as the Defense Atty said this was an eff you to Trump and even mentioned his name.

The Feds have issued an arrest warrant for Zarate on a supervised release violation, so it appears this story is not over.

Negligent Discharge of a Firearm and Manslaughter at a bare minimum. Totally agree that this trial became nothing more than a politicized circus. Clear cut case of jury nullification by a sanctuary city that opted for social justice warrior bullshit in lieu of the rule of law and value for innocent human life. It's disgusting.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In the end, Who cares?

San Francisco fucked it up. Trump is going to fix the flaw, the criminal will serve his life in a US Prison and a San Fansisco Democrat will go to jail in the process.

Issue solving, next.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Now fuck off!

You help by by pointing out things? You didn’t point out anything you pussy.

What law didn’t SF follow? You are a coward. Zarate-Steinle or Zimmerman-Martin?
    I can poont out you're a cunt but everyone knows that already so I wouldn't be helping.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    If not for sanctuary cities Hondo wouldn't be posting here today
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I'm an illegal immigrant now?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
  • Options
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017

Disagree. Taking him at his word, he apparently produces and doesn't leech. The U.S. will always accept those who contribute and grow the pie.

Plus, if Hondo weren't here to ridicule, a lot of people's talents and senses would be dulled. He's like an exercise bike.
  • Options

Disagree. Taking him at his word, he apparently produces and doesn't leech. The U.S. will always accept those who contribute and grow the pie.

Plus, if Hondo weren't here to ridicule, a lot of people's talents and senses would be dulled. He's like an exercise bike.
    At least someone gets it.