Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Not For Sanctuary Cities & Obama Immigration Policies Kate Steinle Would Be Alive Today

Comments

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    just a bit of generalization, eh? ^^^^^^^^
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    To state the obvious, the verdict helps Trump IMO
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.

I support the @YellowSnow platform.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Justice and righteousness always prevails.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Uh Zimmerman got off and so did Kate's killer

Would you like to revise your comments?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

At the end of the day... It's all another Black eye for Raseda.

Criminal justice superiority guy.

It’s like the plagues in Exodus. Will you let CA go now?

No. It’s not over for George Zimmerman. Hth.

No. It’s not over for George Zimmerman. Hth.
    Is Emmert going to drop the hammer?

I'm a Californian through and through

Thank you for your support.
    #CAwinning
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Olympia weeps.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    It's very ironic that this thread got bumped but the supposed killer that republicans politicized the fuck out of in this case was just acquitted on all but 1 count of illegal firearm possession.
    Good one
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Just build the fucking wall already. I know it won't work, and I don't care. It will be a very satisfying "FUCK YOU" to illegals, their advocates, and libtards like Hondo, by reiterating that "yes, you're here and I have to put up with you, but you are neither welcome nor wanted when all you espouse is anti-American, Commie, anti-Enlightenment, pro-victim bullshit."
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Just build the fucking wall already. I know it won't work, and I don't care. It will be a very satisfying "FUCK YOU" to illegals, their advocates, and libtards like Hondo, by reiterating that "yes, you're here and I have to put up with you, but you are neither welcome nor wanted when all you espouse is anti-American, Commie, anti-Enlightenment, pro-victim bullshit."

Winning!!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Winning!!!
    I'm talking about the same wall Hillary supported, btw. Until she was against it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Winning!!!
    I'm talking about the same wall Hillary supported, btw. Until she was against it.
    Shocking....a politician changed their mind based on the amount of money they are given.