Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Not For Sanctuary Cities & Obama Immigration Policies Kate Steinle Would Be Alive Today

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

It's very ironic that this thread got bumped but the supposed killer that republicans politicized the fuck out of in this case was just acquitted on all but 1 count of illegal firearm possession.
    Good one

This thread got bumped as a show of support for an acquittal granted by the sanctuary city of all sanctuary cities to an illegal alien who is a seven time felon and who had been deported five times prior to murdering a US citizen. That's not ironic. It's unfortunately predictable.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.

I support the @YellowSnow platform.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Justice and righteousness always prevails.
    Both Trayvon and Zimmerman made poor decisions in life. But Zimmerman set in motion the tragic chain of events no doubt. You should go confront and/or start an altercation with another unarmed individual unless you aren't reasonably confident you can prevail in fisticuffs. Otherwise, mind your own god damned business and call the cops is suspicious activity is taking place.

edited December 2017

To state the obvious, the verdict helps Trump IMO

Of course it fucking does. It's PR gold.

I am seething with Sanctuary City anger at this very moment.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

But are you shaking and vomiting?

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Just build the fucking wall already. I know it won't work, and I don't care. It will be a very satisfying "FUCK YOU" to illegals, their advocates, and libtards like Hondo, by reiterating that "yes, you're here and I have to put up with you, but you are neither welcome nor wanted when all you espouse is anti-American, Commie, anti-Enlightenment, pro-victim bullshit."

Yeah! Let's spend money we don't have on something we don't need and that won't work so we can piss off some people that we don't agree with!

What a cool day to be a functional retard, man.

But are you shaking and vomiting?

Nope, I'm just the thinking man's, left-tard faggot who hates FS Democrat policies.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Just build the fucking wall already. I know it won't work, and I don't care. It will be a very satisfying "FUCK YOU" to illegals, their advocates, and libtards like Hondo, by reiterating that "yes, you're here and I have to put up with you, but you are neither welcome nor wanted when all you espouse is anti-American, Commie, anti-Enlightenment, pro-victim bullshit."

Yeah! Let's spend money we don't have on something we don't need and that won't work so we can piss off some people that we don't agree with!

I'll take it from the expert
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

"Money we don't have?" Are you that fucking stupid? Billions upon billions are sitting right off-shore, waiting for large government projects just like this. Thank your identity politics for dividing people and making rich fuckers ever-richer. All they needed was an ignition source, and the San Fran jury just provided it.
    edited December 2017
    Mosster47 said:

The wall is probably more symbolism than substance, but could be useful as part of some grand bargain on the immigration issue. Whatever we do, we do need to scrap the current system which too heavily favors unskilled immigration. It's been a good run from 1965- 2017 but we need to take a few decades off to let the melting pot do it's thing. Now if you're smart as fuck and want to invent shit in America, then by all means, come on in.

dhdawg said:

It's very ironic that this thread got bumped but the supposed killer that republicans politicized the fuck out of in this case was just acquitted on all but 1 count of illegal firearm possession.
    Good one

This thread got bumped as a show of support for an acquittal granted by the sanctuary city of all sanctuary cities to an illegal alien who is a seven time felon and who had been deported five times prior to murdering a US citizen. That's not ironic. It's unfortunately predictable.
    How the hell did you interpret my bump as that? Look at all my comments thereafter. Fuck sanctuary city bull shit.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

If, Allah be praised, we were to fix Mexico, how many folks from Central America would press onto California, if they were in a place with some opportunities and the language and culture were not nearly so foreign?

As long as there are dirtbag countries there will be immigration problems. Witness folks from Africa drowning in the Mediterranean to get to Italy and Greece, which are relative economic basket cases.

But the best solution to mass immigration to to either (a) let them in, which is how we populated America with Italians, Russians and Germans then fleeing economic decay and oppression or (b) help the source country to not be such a shithole, because most people will put up with quite a bit before picking up and moving to another country, particularly if that move is "illegal."

Mexico doesn't allow illegal immigrants to hang around. HTH
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited December 2017

Dude have you seen the Mexicans that come here?

Little nasty fuckers.
    I do love me some mehico though

Mosster47 said:

It'll work just fine. Obozo invited them in and that was total Bullshit!
    edited December 2017

Under the YellowSnow platform, if a firearm in your possession kills another human intentionally or otherwise - not in the act of self defense- you're still going to federal or state ass fuck penitentiary for a long fucking time. Or death too if its merited.

George Zimmerman, a fat adult fool who picked a fight with a 19-year old kid and got his worthless ass kicked only to retrieve the gun he brought to his ass-kicking and then proceeded to murder Trayvon Martin, deserves the death penalty from the state of fla.

Don't attack people and you won't get shot. An armed society is a polite society. Our society is breeding street animals at a record pace.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will N Korea's new ICBM hit San Francisco?
    Sledog said:

Don't attack people and you won't get shot. An armed society is a polite society. Our society is breeding street animals at a record pace.
    Picking a fight you can't finish w/o a gun is impolite
    I can safely assume that a black guy aged 15-30 in a hoodie is commiting some type of crime at the moment.

I can safely assume that a black guy aged 15-30 in a hoodie is commiting some type of crime at the moment.

Stats are for losers Bitchfork.
    Sledog said:

Your personal hero Wyatt Earp didn't need to go heels to whoop somebody's ass. Zimmerman was a chubby, pussy loser, wannabe. Simple as that.