Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moar Rape Cultue - Epidemic Levels

1235»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,143 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Those graphs are bullshit

I find it striking that you aren't the least bit curious, all things considered. You think an increase 5 times over is merely an issue of finally diagnosing something correctly?? W, JW.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

dflea said:

And what kind of fucking sense does it make that the dates of correlation would be with the timing of a law protecting vaccine makers and not the giving of vaccines themselves? Did they start making really bad vaccines once protected from lawsuits?

That's the problem, it makes perfect, logical sense.

One thing is for sure, they have no incentive not to rush the 'latest and greatest' to market. Consequences be damned.

dflea said:

Like I said, you eat what you want. I'm going to eat a bunch of GMO corn chips, a sammich laden with gluten, and rely on the wonders of modern pharmaceuticals to save me.

I prefer to not need 'modern pharmaceuticals' in the first place. If you want to glow in the dark, be my guest.

I just wish you started paying your future health care needs up front - like each time through the McDonalds drive-thru.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

IMO, this is a black eye for Oregon.

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her own friends say she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black players though, RacistBannon.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Look pawz, I'm going to make one poast here, then I'm going to go tell someone else to fuck off.

You know how many polio victims are against the polio vaccine? None of those fuckers. You know how many diabetics hate insulin. None of those fuckers, either. It's easy to be anti-vaccine-guy when your ass has been riding the coat-tails of people who did get vaccines. It's easy to be anti-pharmaceutical until you need some - and you will some day, junior. Now anti-vac dumbasses are letting diseases that could be eradicated hang around like Ty Willingham and anti-pill naturpath dumbasses like Steve Jobs are dying of treatable diseases.

Vaccines save millions of people from fucked up diseases. Do people get sick or die from them? Sure - but that's the cost of doing bid'ness. It's like airplanes -a few hundred people have to die if we're going to move 800 million people every year.

There isn't any credible evidence that vaccines cause autism, and people who don't get vaccinated are just bandwagoners.

So, in closing - fuck off.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club
    There were still kids with the leg braces from polio when I was in grade school. That's why we got the big needle. TB was wasn't whipped until the 50's. People forget what a killer it was since forever
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Can't we just get back to talking about Autzen parking lot rapes?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    So pawz doesn't know what placebo effect or occams razor actually means. Giving d2d a run for his money.

They changed how they diagnose autism. The end.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh, hey, pawz shitting all over himself again.

This should be good.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,143 Founders Club
    edited May 2015

So pawz doesn't know what placebo effect or occams razor actually means. Giving d2d a run for his money.

In science, Occam's razor is used as a heuristic technique (discovery tool) to guide scientists in the development of theoretical models rather than as an arbiter between published models.[7][8] In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion. For each accepted explanation of a phenomenon, there is always an infinite number of possible and more complex alternatives, because one can always burden failing explanations with ad hoc hypothesis to prevent them from being falsified; therefore, simpler theories are preferable to more complex ones because they are better testable and falsifiable.[9][10][11]

So a change in diagnosis protocol explains a five-fold increase? If you say so. [citation required]
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    pawz said:

In science, Occam's razor is used as a heuristic technique (discovery tool) to guide scientists in the development of theoretical models rather than as an arbiter between published models.[7][8] In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion. For each accepted explanation of a phenomenon, there is always an infinite number of possible and more complex alternatives, because one can always burden failing explanations with ad hoc hypothesis to prevent them from being falsified; therefore, simpler theories are preferable to more complex ones because they are better testable and falsifiable.[9][10][11]

So a change in diagnosis protocol explains a five-fold increase? If you say so. [citation required]
    Lol. You think copying and pasting the defintion shows you know what it means and that you know how to use it. It doesn't and you don't.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/autism-prevalence-unchanged-in-20-years/

This link even comes with one of those graphs you love so much.