Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moar Rape Cultue - Epidemic Levels

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club

Honestly Bill, that reads like you've raped a girl.

Because I don't sound like feminazis whining on college campuses? Jesus Christ...

Besides a no, I haven't, nor will I, I won't dignify this with any further response.

You're a femanist tard Gold. Marshall is one of our most valued posters. Whether he likes a good physical fuckins with a 17 year old or not.
    Thanks. Just for the record, I keep em over drinking age these days. ;)
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,143 Founders Club
    edited May 2015
    dflea said:

I'll ask you AGAIN about this "skyrocketing" birth defect rate.

Do tell - then show how it is related to diet and not the increased age of women having babies.

I'm glad you brought up diet. This nutritional biochemist from Cornell spent a career studying the correlation on this subject and published a 30-year project called The China Study, one of the top-selling books on nutrition ever.

It is also a fact that the US Government is paying out claims for vaccine cases that were able to prove a direct association with autism.

The truth is, there could be any number of causes for the rise in birth defect rates. But the ones with the most to lose - GMO's, big pharma, vaccine-pharma, animal protein producers, and processed food makers - don't want us to look. And they spend a lot of money insuring we don't.

We need real answers. Without sacred cows.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

dflea said:

I'll ask you AGAIN about this "skyrocketing" birth defect rate.

Do tell - then show how it is related to diet and not the increased age of women having babies.

I'm glad you brought up diet. This nutritional biochemist from Cornell spent a career studying the correlation on this subject and published a 30-year project called The China Study, one of the top-selling books on nutrition ever.

It is also a fact that the US Government is paying out claims for vaccine cases that were able to prove a direct association with autism.

The truth is, there could be any number of causes for the rise in birth defect rates. But the ones with the most to lose - GMO's, big pharma, vaccine-pharma, animal protein producers, and processed food makers - don't want us to look. And they spend a lot of money insuring we don't.

We need real answers. Without sacred cows.

RIP, @IrishDawg22

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    pawz,

Just document this "skyrocketing" rate of birth defects, then we can talk about the possible causes of the not-really-skyrocketing-at-all rate of birth defects.

Was the Cornell prof's study a peer-reviewed double-blind study with a control group? Or was it a study that confirmed your feeling about the subject so now you're holding it up as an example of solid science?

You know what people that live into their 90's have in common? The genes that allow you to live into your 90's. They aren't vegans, they don't avoid gluten, and they don't wet the bed about bullshit that can't be proven by any kind of valid study.

You eat what you want, though. If a tofu burger gets you going, then eat two. I don't really give a shit as long as you don't start in next with the "animal cruelty" phase of being a fuckin' vegan.

And send some money to dnc - he's expecting it now.
    edited May 2015
    dflea said:

pawz,
    Just document this "skyrocketing" rate of birth defects, then we can talk about the possible causes of the not-really-skyrocketing-at-all rate of birth defects.

The current autism rate, per the CDC - 1 in 68.

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

The following graphs show how the rate in autism was in the neighborhood of 1 in 2000 children.

The biggest take-away from these graphs is that the meteoric rise in autism rates begins right around the time vaccine makers were able to garner legal immunity - 1986. Could this be coincidence? Sure. And to be fair, GMO food comes on strong in the mid-70's. Either way, Occam's Razor would like to have a word ....

wsj.com/articles/SB123535050056344903

What is actually studied when the establishment tells us everything is safe? The way these issues are currently studied, does it appear to have the scientific rigidity you require? Are they even asking the right questions?

fourteenstudies.org/history.html

What is actually true?

-- Of 11 vaccines licensed for children (all given multiple times), only a single vaccine -- the MMR -- has been studied for its relationship to autism. This would be like trying to identify the source of a plane crash, suspecting mechanical failure, solely analyzing one of the wings, and then declaring the entire airplane free of culpability.
    -- A vaccine ingredient, thimerosal, which is comprised of mercury, has also been studied, but solely in the context of vaccinated children. Often, the studies on thimerosal compare children who received various levels of thimerosal in their vaccines, rather than none.
    -- No studies have ever considered unvaccinated children to compare their autism rates to those who receive vaccines.
    -- No studies consider the real world and how vaccines are actually given. American children receive 6-7 vaccines simultaneously at their 2, 4, and 6 month "well baby" visits, but no science done comes close to replicating this real world condition.

dflea said:

Was the Cornell prof's study a peer-reviewed double-blind study with a control group? Or was it a study that confirmed your feeling about the subject so now you're holding it up as an example of solid science?

Looks legit to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China-Cornell-Oxford_Project

The book is loosely based on the China-Cornell-Oxford Project, a 20-year study – described by The New York Times as "the Grand Prix of epidemiology" – conducted by the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine, Cornell University and the University of Oxford. T. Colin Campbell was one of the study's directors.[9] It looked at mortality rates from cancer and other chronic diseases from 1973–75 in 65 counties in China; the data was correlated with 1983–84 dietary surveys and blood work from 100 people in each county. The research was conducted in those counties because they had genetically similar populations that tended, over generations, to live and eat in the same way in the same place. The study concluded that counties with a high consumption of animal-based foods in 1983–84 were more likely to have had higher death rates from "Western" diseases as of 1973–75, while the opposite was true for counties that ate more plant foods.[10]

dflea said:

You eat what you want, though. If a tofu burger gets you going, then eat two. I don't really give a shit as long as you don't start in next with the "animal cruelty" phase of being a fuckin' vegan.

Contrary to popular opinion I see myself more pragmatist than moralist. HTH

In conclusion, I'm nowhere near the conspiracy camp that this is some sort of pre-determined means for population control. I do believe this came about from best intentions.

Nonetheless, if this trend isn't stopped and given its exponential rate of growth, the die-off in our population over the next 150 years will dwarf the Greatest Epidemics in Human History.
    dflea said:

pawz,

You know what people that live into their 90's have in common? The genes that allow you to live into your 90's. They aren't vegans, they don't avoid gluten, and they don't wet the bed about bullshit that can't be proven by any kind of valid study.

fucking this
    dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    Do you take German Marks circa 1923?
    pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    How many wheelbarrows full of Marks would you like?
    pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    The over/under is 5
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    The over/under is 5
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    The over/under is 5
    1 wheelbarrow = 1 loaf of bread

I hope this helps.
    pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    The over/under is 5
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

dflea said:

pawz,

fucking this
    ja
    The over/under is 5
    1 wheelbarrow = 1 loaf of bread

I hope this helps.
    That's outrageous! We should really do something about that.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    pawz said:

There are two problems with the vaccine conspiracy.

Big pharmacy makes more money treating diseases than preventing them.

If they wanted to pull off a scam it would be far safer from a liability position to give placebos than to poison kids with mercury and aluminum.

Now if you want to think that the medical pharmaceutical conglomerate would hold back cures so they can treat and medicate diseases for years, you would have a plausible financial reward for that

FACT: In 1989 Congress passed a law giving prosecutorial and civil immunity to pharmaceutical vaccination companies. In Engrish, neither you or the federal government can sue them, for any reason.

Link?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    TheGlove said:

pawz said:

If they wanted to pull off a scam it would be far safer from a liability position to give placebos than to poison kids with mercury and aluminum.

Now if you want to think that the medical pharmaceutical conglomerate would hold back cures so they can treat and medicate diseases for years, you would have a plausible financial reward for that

FACT: In 1989 Congress passed a law giving prosecutorial and civil immunity to pharmaceutical vaccination companies. In Engrish, neither you or the federal government can sue them, for any reason.

Link?
    www.davidicke.com

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

pawz said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

The placebo effect was named because people are so good at telling which effects are real and which are imagined.

In fact, they're so good at it that expensive sugar pills work better than cheap sugar pills at treating their ills.

Keeping going down that slippery slope and everything in life is imagined.

Which it is. If you're a solipsist. Or a mystic.

l can tell you from personal experience, when I take on a vegetarian diet, particularly a vegan one sans sugar, salt, and processed foods, I can feel the difference in every cell of my body. And I have more REAL energy than I know what to do with.

I know you like to kill supper, which is cool. But if you were able to maintain a plant-based diet for a couple weeks or more, you would would feel a difference in every fiber of your being - which you would be convinced is not merely placebo.

Simple fact.

The slippery slope you're standing on is you slipping your way to being a complete dumbfuck.

The placebo effect is real and measurable - your faggot "I feel better" feelings are in your stupid head.

I get it - you hate science and evidence, and you love feelings. The DNC will be calling you for a donation soon.

Disagree.

All I've ever wanted is more, comprehensive testing. And accountability.

In my opinion, one of the defining challenges of our generation will be the skyrocketing rate of 'birth defects.' It has to stop. I don't fucking care if it's vaccines, gmo's, pharma, meat, processed food, sugar, portable devices radiation, etc. #DefinitiveCausation.

I don't trust the profit-centers. The ones funding the entire system - including the FDA. The ones you ultimately get your information from.

The ones wagering billions with legal immunity. Hippocratic oath indeed.

All bets are on.

What I know instinctually is: when I don't partake in the aforementioned #causation, I feel fucking great.

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates
    Why does Cookie Monster have a lighter up his ass?
    edited May 2015
    TheGlove said:

pawz said:

Link?
    My mistake, it was actually 1986.

wsj.com/articles/SB123535050056344903

And ... FO, G