Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    IMO, this is a black eye for Oregon.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    *study funded by dads w/ daughters ... who believed that putting on a short tight plaid skirt for twelve years... and on total freakout lockdown... would prepare her fully for the higher education she is about to receive... once she achieves her fDeeedom... from you, dad.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Maybe freshman bitches should not get wasted at fraternity functions. Id hammer their drunkered fucking cunts too.

If you get wasted you are essentially saying "fuck me". Put that on your little lanyard
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Maybe freshman bitches should not get wasted at fraternity functions. Id hammer their drunkered fucking cunts too.

If you get wasted you are essentially saying "fuck me". Put that on your little lanyard

Your best effort in a while.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club
    No!!! They can wear whatever they want and dress like little whores with no consequences!! Whaaaa!!!
    edited May 2015
    You dress like a whore you get treated like a whore. No courtesy clean up. Zip and bolt.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    No rapist crap!

People who think a girl should expect and/or deserve to get raped because of something she is wearing are the worst people on earth. I'll take an intelligent design, anti vax, creationist over you clowns.

Oh fuck here we go. Here come the kimmy deciples. Check your morality at the gate bitch. Btw whats a creationist? PM purple J, he can show you around the place...lurk a little then post.
    If there was a rape victim here I hardly think someone would joke about it. Im really sorry gold, I didnt know:((((
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

People who think a girl should expect and/or deserve to get raped because of something she is wearing are the worst people on earth. I'll take an intelligent design, anti vax, creationist over you clowns.

huh?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Pretty sure the story here is the behavior this young lady chose to engage in at a prom.

You seem to have missed that fact.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Spoken like someone that has trouble getting laid.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

If there was a rape victim here I hardly think someone would joke about it. Im really sorry gold, I didnt know:((((

Your hypocrisy aside, the point is you're not joking.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

huh?
    I swear I almost added a "hi DNC!".

I believe I've explained this before but you've got a God pass. It's like a hood pass but for religious nuts. I'll even capitalize God for you.

If you're an anti vaxxer as well ill have to come up with some kind of new pass. Like, a fucking retard pass. It's a working title.