Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moar Rape Cultue - Epidemic Levels

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club
    There are two problems with the vaccine conspiracy.

Big pharmacy makes more money treating diseases than preventing them.

If they wanted to pull off a scam it would be far safer from a liability position to give placebos than to poison kids with mercury and aluminum.

Now if you want to think that the medical pharmaceutical conglomerate would hold back cures so they can treat and medicate diseases for years, you would have a plausible financial reward for that
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    edited May 2015

If they wanted to pull off a scam it would be far safer from a liability position to give placebos than to poison kids with mercury and aluminum.

Now if you want to think that the medical pharmaceutical conglomerate would hold back cures so they can treat and medicate diseases for years, you would have a plausible financial reward for that

Isn't this the plot from Mission Impossible 2?

Isn't this the plot from Mission Impossible 2?
    Huh?

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,143 Founders Club
    edited May 2015

FACT: In 1989 Congress passed a law giving prosecutorial and civil immunity to pharmaceutical vaccination companies. In Engrish, neither you or the federal government can sue them, for any reason.

There is zero incentive for them to GAF about liability, or getting it right.

That date also coincides with the meteoric rise in "birth defects".

ps. This is the same immunity Monsanto tried to get passed in their favor just this last year.

Gimme that ass cheek boy.

Why do they want to kill children?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Why do they want to kill children?

Dead kids can't grow up to be fat, crippled, diabetic, depressed, flaccid, pain riddled customers.

I ain't buying the dead kid theory some on here keep trying to peddle.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    You get more Mercury from a tuna sandwich than from a vaccine.

HTH
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    Going back to the article, how does a guy orally rape a girl? Does that mean he chows her box without her consent or does it mean he forces her to open her mouth and puts his D in?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Muttzen said:

HTH

yes but... what about a tuna sandwich and a vaccine? you see where this is headed
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Muttzen said:

HTH

There is some kind of retarded disconnect in people brains about this.

I was talking to a friend about mercury fillings and I was saying people are retarded and they're safe. So he says "I'd rather just not have any mercury in my body". So I reply "you eat tuna all the time". He says yeah. I say that has mercury. Blank stare. And this is someone I think is smart. I don't think many people are smart. But he couldn't put it together.

I think it could be this idiotic idea people have that something that is natural is safer than something man made. We see the same issues with GMOs.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club
    Nobody deserves to get raped.

But if you hang out in a bad neighborhood at 3 a.m. and flash hundred dollar bills, it's not intelligent. You are more likely to get jumped.

If a girl voluntarily drinks, pops pills, does drugs, wears those slutty Britney Spears cutoffs, and acts like a prick tease, that's a little different than a someone who is minding their own business and is raped by a sicko.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2015
    ="GrundleStiltzkin">

If there was a rape victim here I hardly think someone would joke about it. Im really sorry gold, I didnt know:((((

According to you half of posters have been gay raped, Fremont several thousand times alone.

Oh bullshit I have not said that about half the posters.. And with Thomas it's consensual
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Honestly Bill, that reads like you've raped a girl.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

="GrundleStiltzkin">

If there was a rape victim here I hardly think someone would joke about it. Im really sorry gold, I didnt know:((((

According to you half of posters have been gay raped, Fremont several thousand times alone.

Oh bullshit I have not. With Thomas it's consensual

Lotta trigger words up in here.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    pawz is still wetting the bed about vaccines?

christ.

I bet it's because his brain failed to develop because of the thimerosal in the vaccines his folks forced on him when he was a lad.

It's not that he's a foil-hat wearing bedwetter.

This is what the CDC says after studying the birth defect rate in Atlanta, where the longest-duration study has been going on for decades.

"The overall prevalence of major defects was stable from 1978 (2.8 per 100 live births) to 2005 (3.0 per 100) (test for trend p = 0.19) (Figure). During this period, the number of births in the metropolitan Atlanta area more than doubled, from 24,396 in 1978 to 51,400 in 2005. Prevalence of defects generally was lower among births to black mothers (PR = 0.94, CI = 0.93--0.95) and Hispanic mothers (PR = 0.89, CI = 0.86--0.93) than to white mothers."

Where is this explosion in birth defects, pawz? Looks more like an explosion of paranoia to me.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Oh bullshit I have not said that about half the posters.. And with Thomas it's consensual

Only the first six inches are consensual.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And lets be clear, rape is not funny. We all get that. Now try and find an article about all the MEN (NOT your cunt) who get falsely accused every fucking day on college campuses.