Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally viewed the UCLA-Oregon replay.

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2014
    dhdawg said:

If you can't see a team who's dropped 31, 55, 59, 60, and 45 against 3 pac-12 and one B1G team before facing UW is an "offensive shitstorm" than I can't help you

Is a Pac-12 team really what the kids are calling Colorado these days?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Canard said:

dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Coaching: Petersen >>> Helfrich. No comments needed here.
    Lol. I saw STAN @ UW. Peterman can go toe to toe on "fucking stupid coaching" with anyone in the game.

Push with Slingblade,
    He also went 92-12 at Boise.
    If you had just watched Alabama Auburn last year and no other game you would say the same thing about Saban, coaches have bad games. If it becomes a trend, Petersen will definitely be up for criticism
    Cool story bro. You'd think his caliber of genius could handle fucking Nevada with the BCS on the line, no?

Yeah, he beat Oregon twice, but his Johnny Kreese is now in L.A.

Coaches have bad games? That's not strong enough phrasing to capture dropping one by double digits to Try Loserham.

Saban and Harbaugh also lost to Willingham.

You really don't get it.
    Especially after Peterman joins the "lost by 21+ parade," I still won't be getting it.

You've played a beavis-soft OOC schedule. You dropped the only "name brand" game you've played. And peterman went full retard on the sidelines during the contest.

I don't have a boatload of faith in Slingblade, but no one is quaking in their shoes about a bunch of blacurple clad cupcake munchers touting their D—who has played a who's who of offensive shitstorms, the exception being an FCS squad that dropped 52 points on you at home.
    It's logical to think Oregon wins easily. The line is 21 for a reason, but don't be a moron. How exactly is Cal an offensive shitstorm? Cal scored 21 more points against Arizona that Oregon did. Go to doogman and Educk with that shit. HH is for real football talk.
    If you can't see a team who's dropped 31, 55, 59, 60, and 45 against 3 pac-12 and one B1G team before facing UW is an "offensive shitstorm" than I can't help you

I see. Beating the Bay Area Dykes is the standard of excellence now.

Pressing. Cal may be bad, but their offense is far from a shitstorm
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canard sounds nervous
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I have a great plan for the game. It's called "Cripple Mariota's Legs". Whaddya think?
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I have a great plan for the game. It's called "Cripple Mariota's Legs". Whaddya think?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

OH YEAH
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2014
    Canard said:

I will readily admit that I thought last year was UW's best chance to end the streak, but after seeing how OR has played this year, due to the OL injuries and the D being the worst in a decade, I have to wonder if UW's best chance at ending the streak may be this year.

They're bringing a QB who makes Keith Price look like the love child of Brett Farvruh and the White House Wookie, dipped into the River Styx by his teef.

You're a duck, so I should cut you some slack for not getting it ... but you continue to not get it.

You do realize that the last UW win in the series was behind the "leadership" of Casey Paus and the "running" of Shelton Sampson?

Winning this game isn't going to be because Miles all of a sudden drops a 26 for 30 for 350 yards on Oregon. Winning this game means that the running game produced close to 200 yards, the defense was solid, we won special teams, and Petersen outcoached Helfrich.

Of the above, which is the most unrealistic of scenarios?

This really is the first time in 10 years where you can see a path to UW winning the game and not feel like it is an absolute pipe dream for that path to happen.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,593
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    I hope Mariota gets fucked up too, but most likely they are going to be rolling him out of the pocket a ton. It will be on the db's/backers to cover enough so that Kikaha/Feeney/Littleton can take him out when he finally decides he has to run with it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,492
    Founders Club

Will Kikaha try to help him to his feet after the crippling hit?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2014

UW's plan to victory can easily be achieved (in my opinion) by the "Cripple Mariota's Legs" scheme on Defense. Much higher chance to win once Mariota's legs are crippled.

I'm drinking the KoolAid, man.

Cripple Mariota's Legs Nothing Else Matters!

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014

I awesomed all the cripple his legs posts

Mr Miagi-san approves this classy message.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Rolling him out of the pocket though could also have dangerous consequences if our defense anticipates that and jumps those rollouts with a bare Mariota running on the outside ...

Unlike in previous years, I anticipate that Petersen and staff will have what Oregon is trying to do dialed in instead of sitting back and hoping that they don't carve us up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,866
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget how cool Segal was before he started locking up his domestic help and raping them
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

CHRIST!