Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jobless Claims 187,000

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,273
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Here's a thought....if they have to tap into their retirement accounts to get Sugar Bowl tix.....maybe they shouldn't go?? If you're making dumb decisions like this, that explains why you're financially strapped?? You think? What other dumb decisions are you making?
    It's hard to make fun of you when you do such a spectacular job of that yourself.
    I mean, people can see the type of advice you Duck fans are giving. I’d offer to give you Ducks financial advice but I’d be wasting my time. You can’t make caviar from dogshit.
    The Tug don't care who you are a fan of

Unless you are a fan of Joe Biden and the WEF/CCP overlords.

Then, fuck off.

And diaff.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's almost as if fuel prices have a massive impact on the economy.

25% drop and suddenly the entire economy expands and Wall Street explodes.

Nah. It's all just Biden's brilliance.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,575
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Here's a thought....if they have to tap into their retirement accounts to get Sugar Bowl tix.....maybe they shouldn't go?? If you're making dumb decisions like this, that explains why you're financially strapped?? You think? What other dumb decisions are you making?
    It's hard to make fun of you when you do such a spectacular job of that yourself.
    I mean, people can see the type of advice you Duck fans are giving. I’d offer to give you Ducks financial advice but I’d be wasting my time. You can’t make caviar from dogshit.
    lol buddy what you eat don’t make me shit, so I’ll pass on financial advice from a 25yo who probably just found his way into the low 6 figure income club.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 808
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 23

HuskyBuck said:

Labor participation rate is still down since January 2020 and not trending well. Couldn't find a chart on the Sugar Bowl participation rate which is the gold standard of course for the status of the economy.

Same game as under Obama.

The unemployment rate is so low! If you don't count all the people who are long term unemployed.
    So is Labor Participation up since January 2021? According to that chart it looks like its trending upwards just like it was doing under Trump.

Here's what Labor Participation rate did from when Trump was in office, to Janurary 2020 which was right before pandemic hit

Trump:
    Jan 2017. - 62.8
    Jan 2020 - 63.3

Biden:
    Jan 2021 - 61.5
    Now - 62.5

This is why I call you Oregon fans dumb as dirt. You can't intrepret a chart.

So about 3 million less participants in total. Which means true unemployment is actually somewhere around 7%.

Something Something dumb as dirt.
    Doog, cmon bro. You’re just flat out ignoring he had a lower participation number to start with?? What’s with the spin doctoring?

So if he brought true unemployment from 8% to 7 % and Trump had it from 7% to 6.5% you’re saying the former case is a failure because he didn’t bring it from 8 to 6.5%?

I don’t think you guys are Dipshits like the Duck fans in here but you are starting to test my belief that’s for sure.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Labor participation rate is still down since January 2020 and not trending well. Couldn't find a chart on the Sugar Bowl participation rate which is the gold standard of course for the status of the economy.

The unemployment rate is so low! If you don't count all the people who are long term unemployed.
    So is Labor Participation up since January 2021? According to that chart it looks like its trending upwards just like it was doing under Trump.

Here's what Labor Participation rate did from when Trump was in office, to Janurary 2020 which was right before pandemic hit

Trump:
    Jan 2017. - 62.8
    Jan 2020 - 63.3

Biden:
    Jan 2021 - 61.5
    Now - 62.5

So about 3 million less participants in total. Which means true unemployment is actually somewhere around 7%.

Doog, cmon bro. You’re just flat out ignoring he had a lower number to start with?? What’s with the spin doctoring?
    Why was that?
  • Options
    edited January 23

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

The Tug don't care who you are a fan of

Dang Race, I didn’t think it would be you who would push these woke policies on us.
  • Options

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Trump:
    Jan 2017. - 62.8
    Jan 2020 - 63.3

Biden:
    Jan 2021 - 61.5
    Now - 62.5

Doog, cmon bro. You’re just flat out ignoring he had a lower number to start with?? What’s with the spin doctoring?
    Why was that?
    Again I don’t deal in hypothetical land, I deal with facts. I can only tell you what those numbers were when he found it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Trump:
    Jan 2017. - 62.8
    Jan 2020 - 63.3

Biden:
    Jan 2021 - 61.5
    Now - 62.5

Why was that?
    Again I don’t deal in hypothetical land, I deal with facts. I can only tell you what those numbers were when he found it.
    What hypothetical? Why was unemployment and participation that low from the 2019 high?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, still haven't answered why the fed raised interest rates.
  • Options
    edited January 24

“What hypothetical? Why was unemployment and participation that low from the 2019 high”.

I dont know, but all I know whatever it was happened under Trump’s watch. but notice, I did an apples to apples comparison about Trumps improvement of that rate from 2017 when he took office to when it reached that 2019 high? You did notice I didn’t try to trick and blame Trump for it being at the 61.5 where Biden found it at right? You noticed that?

Based on how you guys are making your arguments in here, thats certainly something some of the idiots in here like the Duck fans would have tried to do.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyBuck said:

“What hypothetical? Why was unemployment and participation that low from the 2019 high”.

I dont know, but all I know whatever it was happened under Trump’s watch. but notice, I did an apples to apples comparison about Trumps improvement of that rate from 2017 when he took office to when it reached that 2019 high? You did notice I didn’t try to trick and blame Trump for it being at the 61.5 where Biden found it at right? You noticed that?

Based on how you guys are making your arguments in here, thats certainly something some of the idiots in here like the Duck fans would have tried to do.

No, you just intentionally ignored the effect of the blue state and blue city lockdowns on the small business private sector economy by your side. In March of 2020 record growth in real wages that then went into the shitter with the blue lockdowns. Again by your side. Not having record increase in real wages today and the future looks poor under dem rule. I've asked you to list your team economic policies that have created what you think is a great economy. For some reason, you have failed to do so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyBuck said:

No, you just intentionally ignored the effect of the blue state and blue city lockdowns on the small business private sector economy by your side. In March of 2020 record growth in real wages that then went into the shitter with the blue lockdowns. Again by your side. Not having record increase in real wages today and the future looks poor under dem rule. I've asked you to list your team economic policies that have created what you think is a great economy. For some reason, you have failed to do so.
    It was funnier when he wouldn't say it, let me cook Race!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@HuskyBuck doesn't remember any enforced lockdowns.

But yeah, shut down/destroy the economy and destroy millions of jobs(which haven't been recovered to-date) then claim "job creation!" when some of those jobs come back.

Hysterics about hypotheticals incoming.

It's almost sad this must be pointed out. But the BidenBros are a stubbornly stupid bunch.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,817
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@HuskyBuck doesn't remember any enforced lockdowns.

But yeah, shut down/destroy the economy and destroy millions of jobs(which haven't been recovered to-date) then claim "job creation!" when some of those jobs come back.

Hysterics about hypotheticals incoming.

It's almost sad this must be pointed out. But the BidenBros are a stubbornly stupid bunch.
    Indoctrination. Cable news, legacy media, education.

“It’s easier to fool somebody than convince them they’ve been fooled.” -Nitzchke