Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jobless Claims 187,000

Comments

• Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 808
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

HuskyBuck said:

“What hypothetical? Why was unemployment and participation that low from the 2019 high”.

I dont know, but all I know whatever it was happened under Trump’s watch. but notice, I did an apples to apples comparison about Trumps improvement of that rate from 2017 when he took office to when it reached that 2019 high? You did notice I didn’t try to trick and blame Trump for it being at the 61.5 where Biden found it at right? You noticed that?

Based on how you guys are making your arguments in here, thats certainly something some of the idiots in here like the Duck fans would have tried to do.

No, you just intentionally ignored the effect of the blue state and blue city lockdowns on the small business private sector economy by your side. In March of 2020 record growth in real wages that then went into the shitter with the blue lockdowns. Again by your side. Not having record increase in real wages today and the future looks poor under dem rule. I've asked you to list your team economic policies that have created what you think is a great economy. For some reason, you have failed to do so.
    It was funnier when he wouldn't say it, let me cook Race!
    Atta boy! Name call when the data doesn’t back up what you say. In your world the jobs never came back and people are looking for stale bread on the street.

In reality, the jobs have been coming back at a faster rate than Trump grew them. Every single economic indicator I can point out besides inflation is a positive. If Trump was in office, you’d be praising the economy right now based on those metrics. All of you should be richer, unless you went to the Sugar Bowl when you can’t afford it and then started to blame someone else! But, it doesn’t fit your narrative so you need to resort to political hackery. And when you get called out for it, you resort to name calling.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

“What hypothetical? Why was unemployment and participation that low from the 2019 high”.

I dont know, but all I know whatever it was happened under Trump’s watch. but notice, I did an apples to apples comparison about Trumps improvement of that rate from 2017 when he took office to when it reached that 2019 high? You did notice I didn’t try to trick and blame Trump for it being at the 61.5 where Biden found it at right? You noticed that?

Based on how you guys are making your arguments in here, thats certainly something some of the idiots in here like the Duck fans would have tried to do.

No, you just intentionally ignored the effect of the blue state and blue city lockdowns on the small business private sector economy by your side. In March of 2020 record growth in real wages that then went into the shitter with the blue lockdowns. Again by your side. Not having record increase in real wages today and the future looks poor under dem rule. I've asked you to list your team economic policies that have created what you think is a great economy. For some reason, you have failed to do so.
    Atta boy! Name call when the data doesn’t back up what you say. In your world the jobs never came back and people are looking for stale bread on the street.

In reality, the jobs have been coming back at a faster rate than Trump grew them. Every single economic indicator I can point out besides inflation is a positive. If Trump was in office, you’d be praising the economy right now based on those metrics. All of you should be richer, unless you went to the Sugar Bowl when you can’t afford it and then started to blame someone else! But, it doesn’t fit your narrative so you need to resort to political hackery. And when you get called out for it, you resort to name calling.

Well at least you admit those jobs were here before and therefore disagree with your brain-dead party and President whom refer to them as "new jobs" they "created."

Lurk a little longer and you might become smarter and more credible.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

I thought you didn't deal in hypothetical? Just FACTS.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

@HuskyBuck doesn't remember any enforced lockdowns.

But yeah, shut down/destroy the economy and destroy millions of jobs(which haven't been recovered to-date) then claim "job creation!" when some of those jobs come back.

Hysterics about hypotheticals incoming.

It's almost sad this must be pointed out. But the BidenBros are a stubbornly stupid bunch.
    Indoctrination. Cable news, legacy media, education.

“It’s easier to fool somebody than convince them they’ve been fooled.” -Nitzchke

This regime is convinced that "the narrative" is all that matters and not objective reality.

Bidenbros are proof their concept has merit if all you care about is remaining in power.

It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank the Big Guy for reducing the unemployment rate to 7%. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the unemployment rate was to be REDUCED to 3.5%. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.
  • Options
    edited January 25
    I mean…..theyre thanking him for reducing it to 3.5% because…..it IS 3.5%. I’m sorry you dont like the way its ALWAYS been calculated, even under Trump.

Answer me this. What was the real unemployment rate under Trump’s best month? 3.5? What do you think the real unemployment rate is right now?
  • Options

HuskyBuck said:

I mean…..theyre thanking him for reducing it to 3.5% because…..it IS 3.5%

After the dems made them unemployed in the first place...and as long as you don't count the 6 million long term unemployed(which the BLS does as we already went over).

You just don't like facts I suppose.

Fucking hondofs. Even Susan had the good sense to abandon ship. Even Brandon abandoned this talking point. Bidenomics is DOA. Let it go.

So do you have the real unemployment number or what???
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All on the Obama count plan they simply remove people from the roll. Then it doesn't look s bad.
  • Options
    I knew it! Doog Bot ran away when asked what the real unemployment rate right now!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Sledog said:

All on the Obama count plan they simply remove people from the roll. Then it doesn't look s bad.

Lol im sure you have proof that this happened dont you SheDog? You’d never talk out of your ass! Those missing people on the Obama count are in the same place as the missing Georgia votes right? heh heh
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,505
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

Lol im sure you have proof that this happened dont you SheDog? You’d never talk out of your ass! Those missing people on the Obama count are in the same place as the missing Georgia votes right? heh heh
    Why so angry?
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

Look around HuskyFuck. You should be able to find it. Is your daddy an attorney?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

Look around HuskyFuck. You should be able to find it. Is your daddy an attorney?
    That’s right! I’m here to Fuck, you know damn right SheDog!

Back to your post, yeah it’s weird you can never produce evidence of the stuff you spout out. I’m the one who has to prove what you say is true.LOLOLOL
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

Back to your post, yeah it’s weird you can never produce evidence of the stuff you spout out. I’m the one who has to prove what you say is true.LOLOLOL
    I normally do. But you don't read it or you would know better regarding the election that was stolen.
  • Options

Yup still no proof. Lots of excuses though. LOTS of excuses.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

coming back, after mostly Dimocrats took them away over a cold

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,865
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

Please tell me you're under 30
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,543
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

I knew it! Doog Bot ran away when asked what the real unemployment rate right now!!!!

Educate yourself on how unemployment figures are calculated and who they don't include, but should.

https://www.cnet.com/personal-finance/low-unemployment-statistics-are-misleading-economic-hardship-is-much-worse/
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

coming back, after mostly Dimocrats took them away over a cold

And he wants people to think he's smart.