Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jobless Claims 187,000

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Losers I say. Fucking losers

Something about daddy
    Retail sales are good though.
    People keep buying food
    On credit.
    Credit card debt is once again at an all-time high.

Tends to happen in a weak economy.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyBuck said:

Sooooo you're saying this is bad news?

It's not necessarily bad news. It's just that this statistic is 100% completely worthless in terms of measuring economic improvement. At least, that was what the Democrats said during the GWB admin. Should we not have listened to them? Were they full of shit then? Or are they full of shit now?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131

HuskyBuck said:

It's not necessarily bad news. It's just that this statistic is 100% completely worthless in terms of measuring economic improvement. At least, that was what the Democrats said during the GWB admin. Should we not have listened to them? Were they full of shit then? Or are they full of shit now?
    Fender once saw his political opposites saying something stupid about the economy. Now he has questions about whether stupid still equals stupid.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 799
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

HuskyBuck said:

I 100% agree with you Fender. When Trump got that unemployment rate to 3.5, I was also defending this metric on that end. But i'll also defend it now from peeps who were praising it when Trump was president then and who are magically dismissing it now.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

I 100% agree with you Fender. When Trump got that unemployment rate to 3.5, I was also defending this metric on that end. But i'll also defend it now from peeps who were praising it when Trump was president then and who are magically dismissing it now.
    All the other economic metrics were also showing a strong economy with real wage growth for private sector working Americans before March 2020. The current economic metrics now suck for working Americans. These metrics are what you and the dazzler choose to ignore or you are to stupid to understand them. You leftards own the blue state and blue city lockdowns that put 20 million Americans out of work, shut down public schools for a year plus along with the vaccine passports, mask and vaxx mandates.
    Real wages have grown year over year almost without interruption for the entirety of the 21st Century so far. Obviously we need to get Daddy back in office because of the spectacular job he did in not fucking that up. We're in a labor shortage, Gasbag, with an economy that is doing too well to suit the Fed. There are losers (Daddy voters) though, in any economy.
  • Options
    Here's a thought....if they have to tap into their retirement accounts to get Sugar Bowl tix.....maybe they shouldn't go?? If you're making dumb decisions like this, that explains why you're financially strapped?? You think? What other dumb decisions are you making?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.
    Because they're pulling money from their retirement accounts to go to the Sugar Bowl according to the dumb as dirt Oregon fan. Those are the dumb decisions putting them in that predicament.

Bob you seem like you have your finances in order, are you racking up high credit card bills or pulling from your retirement account to do this stuff?
  • Options

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

All the other economic metrics were also showing a strong economy with real wage growth for private sector working Americans before March 2020. The current economic metrics now suck for working Americans. These metrics are what you and the dazzler choose to ignore or you are to stupid to understand them. You leftards own the blue state and blue city lockdowns that put 20 million Americans out of work, shut down public schools for a year plus along with the vaccine passports, mask and vaxx mandates.
    What other metrics? Present what they were and what they are now.
  • Options
    edited January 19

Labor participation rate is still down since January 2020 and not trending well. Couldn't find a chart on the Sugar Bowl participation rate which is the gold standard of course for the status of the economy.

Same game as under Obama.

The unemployment rate is so low! If you don't count all the people who are long term unemployed.
    So is Labor Participation up since January 2021? According to that chart it looks like its trending upwards just like it was doing under Trump.

Here's what Labor Participation rate did from when Trump was in office, to Janurary 2020 which was right before pandemic hit

Trump:
    Jan 2017. - 62.8
    Jan 2020 - 63.3

Biden:
    Jan 2021 - 61.5
    Now - 62.5

This is why I call you Oregon fans dumb as dirt. You can't intrepret a chart.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.
    Because they're pulling money from their retirement accounts to go to the Sugar Bowl according to the dumb as dirt Oregon fan. Those are the dumb decisions putting them in that predicament.

Bob you seem like you have your finances in order, are you racking up high credit card bills or pulling from your retirement account to do this stuff?
    It's all out there if you are capable of looking past anecdotes. Balances are way up, % that carry a balance month to month are way up, and missed payments are way up.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.

It's all out there if you are capable of looking past anecdotes. Balances are way up, % that carry a balance month to month are way up, and missed payments are way up.
    Are you in that state? Or are you fiscally responsible? I'm surprised youre fighting me on this to be honest.

The Duck fan just posted an article where people are pulling out of their retirement funds to go to the Sugar Bowl. He thinks its because its the sorry state of the economy. I think that article is a commentary of morons making dumb decisions and putting themselves into that state. What'd you think of that?

• Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.

Are you in that state? Or are you fiscally responsible? I'm surprised youre fighting me on this to be honest.

The Duck fan just posted an article where people are pulling out of their retirement funds to go to the Sugar Bowl. He thinks its because its the sorry state of the economy. I think that article is a commentary of morons making dumb decisions and putting themselves into that state. What'd you think of that?

My state is irrelevant. People aren't happy with their personal positions relative to a few years ago.

• Options
    edited January 19
    Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.

My state is irrelevant. People aren't happy with their personal positions relative to a few years ago.

So I take it you agree with me on the Duck idiot's post. There, thats a start.

Regarding your post:

1) Where's that source? If thats coming from a Republican biased source, then I think you know that answer.
    2) Its very simple, when you look at it through the narrow scope of Gas Prices, yes youre not gonna be happy. When you expand your horizons and look at the bigger picture (Your net worth should have grown by the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions during that time at the expense of paying thousands more in food costs) you should be happy. Unless you're dumb as dirt like these Duck fans who make dumb decisions with their money.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.

I think there is no argument and nothing anyone can say that will reduce or release the iron grip your mouth has on Biden's Cock.

That's what I think.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Something about daddy
    People keep buying food
    On credit.

So I take it you agree with me on the Duck idiot's post. There, thats a start.

Regarding your post:

1) Where's that source? If thats coming from a Republican biased source, then I think you know that answer.
    2) Its very simple, when you look at it through the narrow scope of Gas Prices, yes youre not gonna be happy. When you expand your horizons and look at the bigger picture (Your net worth should have grown by the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions during that time at the expense of paying thousands more in food costs) you should be happy. Unless you're dumb as dirt like these Duck fans who make dumb decisions with their money.
    Ultra MAGA Monmouth.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,571
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Here's a thought....if they have to tap into their retirement accounts to get Sugar Bowl tix.....maybe they shouldn't go?? If you're making dumb decisions like this, that explains why you're financially strapped?? You think? What other dumb decisions are you making?
    It's hard to make fun of you when you do such a spectacular job of that yourself.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Trump didn't have people going back to jobs after covid. Those were not "new" jobs but then you commies cook books!
  • Options

HuskyBuck said:

It's hard to make fun of you when you do such a spectacular job of that yourself.
    I mean, people can see the type of advice you Duck fans are giving. I’d offer to give you Ducks financial advice but I’d be wasting my time. You can’t make caviar from dogshit.