Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California Bill Banning Football for Kids Under 12 Passes Committee

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,304
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Tug alert @DerekJohnson. Get this shit out of our face. It was clear from the first post. It went from a committee vote about youth football to California feminizing men. Are you fucking kidding me? Do we realize how stupid these people are or am I on an island of retard? Fuck me, man. I'm depressed enough as is during these days of grieving.

I finally figured out which HH poaster was the faggy UW fan at the airport in skinny jeans and a cardigan with ribbed sleeves. Your hat was cool, FWIW
    This is the unexpected and disappointing one as I've seen you do some great things, and would expect better. You clearly have a higher ceiling than a lot of the MAGA faction, but I'm still getting my reads down and ceiling is nothing without development. I'm looking forward to watching your progress as we move forward. Can't base a game or season on any one play. It's more about the body of work.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

Tug alert @DerekJohnson. Get this shit out of our face. It was clear from the first post. It went from a committee vote about youth football to California feminizing men. Are you fucking kidding me? Do we realize how stupid these people are or am I on an island of retard? Fuck me, man. I'm depressed enough as is during these days of grieving.

I finally figured out which HH poaster was the faggy UW fan at the airport in skinny jeans and a cardigan with ribbed sleeves. Your hat was cool, FWIW
    This is the unexpected and disappointing one as I've seen you do some great things, and would expect better. You clearly have a higher ceiling than a lot of the MAGA faction, but I'm still getting my reads down and ceiling is nothing without development. I'm looking forward to watching your progress as we move forward. Can't base a game or season on any one play. It's more about the body of work.
    But telling me to off myself is high quality poasting. I left the state I fucking love because of the shit that I saw that you think is fictional. You fuck off first. Maybe go to another site and talk about what's in your glass... Hopefully Clorox.
    Gotta know your audience, speak their language, assess what investment should be made. I crunched the numbers and got zero in your case.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

But telling me to off myself is high quality poasting. I left the state I fucking love because of the shit that I saw that you think is fictional. You fuck off first. Maybe go to another site and talk about what's in your glass... Hopefully Clorox.
    Gotta know your audience, speak their language, assess what investment should be made. I crunched the numbers and got zero in your case.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

There's been a noted lack of DIAFFs recently and the board's quality is suffering because of it
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Maybe the politicians played football, too. Ever think of that?

Playing with each other’s tight ends doesn’t count as football.
    Nancy Pelosi was an all CIF offensive guard . U don’t wanna see @coronabruin sqwad pal!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Postal91 said:

You are the prototypical pompous clueless fuck hole ruining this state and country. The fact you can’t see out of your box means you’ve been programmed successfully. Brain worms are real. Congrats, or something.

GFY.

What state?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 11

pawz said:

Postal91 said:

You are the prototypical pompous clueless fuck hole ruining this state and country. The fact you can’t see out of your box means you’ve been programmed successfully. Brain worms are real. Congrats, or something.

GFY.

What state?
    He said State AND country so technically you're sad attempt at a gotcha has failed. Unless you are from communist Canada then go ahead and keep smugging away.

Know your audience. DIAFF
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Hating the pussification of America *used* to be a bipartisan issue. Sad!
    Vomiting conspiracies about state sponsored drugging up of kids on gender shit and feminizing of men with water chemicals used to be psychosis. You haven't quite got your reads down on me yet. Let's be reasonable out here and talk about west coast youth football without deep state conspiracies and dark hidden agendas. Not too much to ask, really. There's another place for that stuff.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Vomiting conspiracies about state sponsored drugging up of kids on gender shit and feminizing of men with water chemicals used to be psychosis. You haven't quite got your reads down on me yet. Let's be reasonable out here and talk about west coast youth football without deep state conspiracies and dark hidden agendas. Not too much to ask, really. There's another place for that stuff.
    I won’t comment on the water, but drugging kids with hormones and changing their gender is A OK in states like CA.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,549
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Get your reads down Ernie

You don't run this place.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's probably statistics that show, and it was definitely true of my district, that kids that start in 7th grade stick it out through graduation and a lot of the pop Warner kids get burned out on the sport by Junior year.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 11

PurpleJ said:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, you sound educated by cable news. It’s easy when you aren’t compelled to think.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't wait for the Northern Idaho HH meet up!!

Gonna be lit!

Something something backhoes and holes, FAFO.