Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Robbielew said:

bigcc said:

Robbielew said:

Two very good teams. Texas is better on the line of scrimmage. Y'all have some beast WRs, but Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington are not far off them and Sanders at TE is serious weapon. Penix is better than Ewers, but every QB is pedestrian if pressured up the middle and that will probably decide the game. Worthy can be the X factor as he is a dangerous receiver and equally dangerous return man. I hear a lot of Sark commentary, but this is not USC or UW Sark. This is a dude that fell into hell and crawled out of it and those type of men are always dangerous, especially a gameplanner of his pedigree. While UW is a better team than last year, Texas is whole different animal. We all know last year don't mean a shit anyway. Should be a great game. Y'all should be confident and we should be confident. Look forward to seeing a great game between two excellent teams.

You clearly haven't seen UW OL play
    I have. Y'all are solid, but we are better on the line of the scrimmage. I think y'all have the edge at the skill positions outside of TEs and clearly a very good QB, but Ewers is no slouch.

To the above poster, the break is big to get Ewers completely healthy, TE Sanders back to 100, and possibly a healthy Worthy, not to mention our number 1 CB in Ryan Watts. I am sure both teams will come in the healthiest they have been in a long bit.
    According to the Joe Moore Award committee/process, UW has the best OL left in the playoffs. So either show us your resume and process for making that statement. Or, shut the fuck up.
    They don't know anything.

UW is a finesse team.

#basketballonturf
  • Options
    RobbielewRobbielew Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Name Dropper

You should probably leave.

@Dahobbs you should definitely leave.

This bored is clearly not your speed. Normals don’t come here so make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

This "bored" is like a visit to Grandma's for cookies. I'm from Texas, dawg, football ain't a vacation we take for 4 months a year because we are tired of watching the Astros beat the Mariners.

• Options

Robbielew said:

bigcc said:

Robbielew said:

Two very good teams. Texas is better on the line of scrimmage. Y'all have some beast WRs, but Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington are not far off them and Sanders at TE is serious weapon. Penix is better than Ewers, but every QB is pedestrian if pressured up the middle and that will probably decide the game. Worthy can be the X factor as he is a dangerous receiver and equally dangerous return man. I hear a lot of Sark commentary, but this is not USC or UW Sark. This is a dude that fell into hell and crawled out of it and those type of men are always dangerous, especially a gameplanner of his pedigree. While UW is a better team than last year, Texas is whole different animal. We all know last year don't mean a shit anyway. Should be a great game. Y'all should be confident and we should be confident. Look forward to seeing a great game between two excellent teams.

You clearly haven't seen UW OL play
    I have. Y'all are solid, but we are better on the line of the scrimmage. I think y'all have the edge at the skill positions outside of TEs and clearly a very good QB, but Ewers is no slouch.

To the above poster, the break is big to get Ewers completely healthy, TE Sanders back to 100, and possibly a healthy Worthy, not to mention our number 1 CB in Ryan Watts. I am sure both teams will come in the healthiest they have been in a long bit.
    According to the Joe Moore Award committee/process, UW has the best OL left in the playoffs. So either show us your resume and process for making that statement. Or, shut the fuck up.
    Your line may be slightly better but don't doubt we have a couple of NFL players and 1 potential top OL in the draft LT. And I know and you know our Dline is better than yours. Now go sip on a chai latte and chill for you swallow your own panties.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Robbielew said:

This bored is clearly not your speed. Normals don’t come here so make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

This "bored" is like a visit to Grandma's for cookies. I'm from Texas, dawg, football ain't a vacation we take for 4 months a year because we are tired of watching the Astros beat the Mariners.

Then go back to Surly Horns, hoss, where you guys are having a circle jerk about beating UW 56-14 and knocking out "punk-ass QB" Penix in the first half.

And you're not from real Texas. You're from artsy fartsy Austin.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Robbielew said:

"Then go back to Surly Horns, hoss, where you guys are having a circle jerk about beating UW 56-14 and knocking out "punk-ass QB" Penix in the first half.

And you're not from real Texas. You're from artsy fartsy Austin."

Oh, I think it's a close game and I have great respect for Penix. We breathe football the way y'all love the woods and weed. If we knock out Penix it won't be close. And homey, I am from the dirty south of Galveston. I can't afford to live in Austin after all of California moved there.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Don't call me homey, bro.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tell him pal
  • Options

As you wish, cabroncito.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Robbielew said:

As you wish, cabroncito.
    Whatever, chief.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023

Tell him pal
    Don't call me pal, boss.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tell him pal
    Don't call me pal, boss.
    You got it chief
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tell him pal
    Don't call me pal, boss.
    You got it chief
    Thanks, bud.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Congrats on being poor
  • Options

Congrats on being poor

It is glorious! Thanks, buddy!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

What a faggy response.

Win an off-season natty with out stealing signs and then pop off.
    Robbielew said:

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Get ready to learn Dillon Johnsonese pal