Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

IOW, I predicted my team and you yours.

All of the Sudden I’m a Saban ball gargler but you’re not a Duck .

Puh.

Pod you get some credit here, but you becoming a tidepod is lame. Puh?
    Huh?

Explain where I’m wrong or came off that way, specifically, other than pissing in some cheerios..
    Youre right that the best SEC teams are usually a tier above the rest on defense.

But no one here wants to hear a Miss State fan hyping up Bama, tidepod
    Awesome. Well, I’ll ask you the same:

Whose winning, Oregon or Liberty??
    *Who’s
    I was going to correct him, but it's not worth the effort. It's akin to tilting at winmills.
    After the 3rd one, I had to.
    I understand.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

IOW, I predicted my team and you yours.

All of the Sudden I’m a Saban ball gargler but you’re not a Duck .

Puh.

Pod you get some credit here, but you becoming a tidepod is lame. Puh?
    Huh?

Explain where I’m wrong or came off that way, specifically, other than pissing in some cheerios..
    Youre right that the best SEC teams are usually a tier above the rest on defense.

But no one here wants to hear a Miss State fan hyping up Bama, tidepod
    Awesome. Well, I’ll ask you the same:

Whose winning, Oregon or Liberty??
    *Who’s
    I was going to correct him, but it's not worth the effort. It's akin to tilting at winmills.
    Fuck... my... life!

Windmills
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Dahobbs said:

haie said:

Cmon, if you really want to have a good football discussion you have to acknowledge that all of Texas' players are better even though they played in the most limp dick power 5 conference and still lost a game.

-Dafaggs

I never said that. You guys are the ones claiming every one of your receivers is better than Worthy. It is just ludicrous stuff.
    Thems Dafakks

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

Dahobbs said:

chuck said:

Watching some game highlights is making me feel better and better about this matchup. The Texas OL can be had. Fat, slow movers prone to complete jailbreaks in pass protection. They're a classic Sarkisian OL that can get rolling if you sit back and let them but are very vulnerable to quick penetration and disrupted plays.

I don't think that describes our offensive line at all. If anything, their strength is athletic ability and ability to move in space. We got some size, but we don't overpower at the line of scrimmage. One of the real strengths of this line is getting our in space with our screen game.
    nothing i love more than vintage sarkesian bubble screen
    Are we talking Chico McClatcher vintage or more
    2012 Kevin Smith vintner?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

No teams are more physical than sark teams

His defense is actually pretty physical. To even try and be a Hardy Har guysm on that is dumbassery on your part. Congrats.

Bout to find the fuck out.

Can tell y’all this, I hope like hell the WA team ain’t taking TX as lightly as y’all are. WA is going to be damn lucky to win this game. Damn lucky.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options

Shut up man

“Hardy Har Har,” ehhh?

I watch great football, every week of the season.

Great college football. The best.

Better heed what I said. And drop the funny stuff.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    chuck said:

SECDAWG said:

Shut up man

“Hardy Har Har,” ehhh?

I watch great football, every week of the season.

Great college football. The best.

Better heed what I said. And drop the funny stuff.
    What's funny is you puffing your chest as if your opinion should mean fuck all to anyone other than yourself. No one gives a fuck.
    And yours does. And that one does. And this one does….

Hell, no one post one. Not a soul.

We will all be happy.

FFS. Get fucked. How bout that one??
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    dtd said:

I actually think UW can win the whole damn thing. Gross.

So you’re saying there’s a chance…

Did you forget about the Elephant in the room?…
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Robbielew said:

Two very good teams. Texas is better on the line of scrimmage. Y'all have some beast WRs, but Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington are not far off them and Sanders at TE is serious weapon. Penix is better than Ewers, but every QB is pedestrian if pressured up the middle and that will probably decide the game. Worthy can be the X factor as he is a dangerous receiver and equally dangerous return man. I hear a lot of Sark commentary, but this is not USC or UW Sark. This is a dude that fell into hell and crawled out of it and those type of men are always dangerous, especially a gameplanner of his pedigree. While UW is a better team than last year, Texas is whole different animal. We all know last year don't mean a shit anyway. Should be a great game. Y'all should be confident and we should be confident. Look forward to seeing a great game between two excellent teams.

Hard to trust a man who can’t trust himself
  • Options
    RobbielewRobbielew Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Name Dropper
    bigcc said:

Robbielew said:

Two very good teams. Texas is better on the line of scrimmage. Y'all have some beast WRs, but Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington are not far off them and Sanders at TE is serious weapon. Penix is better than Ewers, but every QB is pedestrian if pressured up the middle and that will probably decide the game. Worthy can be the X factor as he is a dangerous receiver and equally dangerous return man. I hear a lot of Sark commentary, but this is not USC or UW Sark. This is a dude that fell into hell and crawled out of it and those type of men are always dangerous, especially a gameplanner of his pedigree. While UW is a better team than last year, Texas is whole different animal. We all know last year don't mean a shit anyway. Should be a great game. Y'all should be confident and we should be confident. Look forward to seeing a great game between two excellent teams.

You clearly haven't seen UW OL play
    I have. Y'all are solid, but we are better on the line of the scrimmage. I think y'all have the edge at the skill positions outside of TEs and clearly a very good QB, but Ewers is no slouch.

To the above poster, the break is big to get Ewers completely healthy, TE Sanders back to 100, and possibly a healthy Worthy, not to mention our number 1 CB in Ryan Watts. I am sure both teams will come in the healthiest they have been in a long bit.