Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Durfee is free!

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

He’s not going to see the field, guysm

I disagree, Sekai Asoau-Afoa has gotten a lot of snaps. I think Durfee take some of his run, at minimum.
    Yeah no offense to ZTF, but the production on the other side of Trice has been pretty shit.

Trice would have forced 20 sacks this year if the QB couldn't escape in every other direction when Trice beats his man.
    ZTF slimming down was a roster blunder. He was better when he was 20 lbs heavier and could bull rush

Still love the guy and he was a huge reason for some wins, like @ USC, and he went through some heavy shit this year with his dad passing.

Hope he gets a strip sack of Ewers next month. He absolutely smoked Michigan State which was fun to watch
    Not sure if it was a blunder or a necessity post Achilles but he ain't the same guy that's for sure.
    There was hype about him slimming down to become "faster, more dynamic" or something during one of our offseason natty runs
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I disagree, Sekai Asoau-Afoa has gotten a lot of snaps. I think Durfee take some of his run, at minimum.
    Yeah no offense to ZTF, but the production on the other side of Trice has been pretty shit.

Trice would have forced 20 sacks this year if the QB couldn't escape in every other direction when Trice beats his man.
    ZTF slimming down was a roster blunder. He was better when he was 20 lbs heavier and could bull rush

Still love the guy and he was a huge reason for some wins, like @ USC, and he went through some heavy shit this year with his dad passing.

Hope he gets a strip sack of Ewers next month. He absolutely smoked Michigan State which was fun to watch
    Not sure if it was a blunder or a necessity post Achilles but he ain't the same guy that's for sure.
    There was hype about him slimming down to become "faster, more dynamic" or something during one of our offseason natty runs
    Right but was that just spin to deflect from "this dude is broken but don't want to say it" or was that really the gameplan? My money is on the former but who knows.
    Our? coaching staff isn't starting a broken player. Holtzclaw or someone else would be playing
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,335
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He looks small
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

Any one want to buy a $100 betting slip with UW to win the NC? It's gonna pay out $2200.

I'll give you $50 for it.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

He’s actually heavier than last season. Love the guy, but seemed like he fucked around and travelled to Europe last summer instead of beasting up to 270+.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Right but was that just spin to deflect from "this dude is broken but don't want to say it" or was that really the gameplan? My money is on the former but who knows.
    Our? coaching staff isn't starting a broken player. Holtzclaw or someone else would be playing
    He’s not completely broken but he’s not who he was pre Achilles
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Anyone know where I can find some further tape on this guy? Should I head to the Michigan forums?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Anyone know where I can find some further tape on this guy? Should I head to the Michigan forums?

Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iho3N4r7lU&ab_channel=NFLThrowback
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

@backthepack reported it first

First and right
    FudgePack on a roll...
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey Texass fans! This is not a good thing for you. Hth

#blessed
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

That's #46 right? I agreed with him until you made this point. Absolutely right.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

Any one want to buy a $100 betting slip with UW to win the NC? It's gonna pay out $2200.

I think you misread; it's more or less +750 on them winning. I did see -2200 for them not to win.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would almost guarantee he plays at least a few snaps. Jacob Lane is playing 10-15 snaps every game.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,511
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    TheHB said:

He looks small

He is 6' 5" 255 lbs former Army Ranger! You really don't want any.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

EwaDawg said:

I'll give you $50 for it.
    Okay!