Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is he any good? Hopefully a depth player
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He’s not going to see the field, guysm

There’s a clip of DeBoer after the Cal game when someone asked about the appeal and his answer was all I needed to hear, “he can DEFINITELY help us” then went on and on about him for 2+ minutes. At absolute minimum he’ll be another member of the kickoff murder squad. If there’s any spot to jump in the rotation it’s as a pass rusher. Not like a receiver where you need to have timing down, know where to line up, routes, etc. just go get that guy.

DL depth is so important, I’m doogin for Durf
    Good poont about special teams, great way to get him out & knock around.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I disagree, Sekai Asoau-Afoa has gotten a lot of snaps. I think Durfee take some of his run, at minimum.
    Yeah no offense to ZTF, but the production on the other side of Trice has been pretty shit.

Trice would have forced 20 sacks this year if the QB couldn't escape in every other direction when Trice beats his man.
    ZTF slimming down was a roster blunder. He was better when he was 20 lbs heavier and could bull rush

Still love the guy and he was a huge reason for some wins, like @ USC, and he went through some heavy shit this year with his dad passing.

Hope he gets a strip sack of Ewers next month. He absolutely smoked Michigan State which was fun to watch
    Couldn't agree with this any more.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

What a stupid fucking rule. You're not eligible for the regular season, but you're eligible for the postseason, which matters even more. Makes sense! NCAA SENSE!!!1!!!!!

Apparently have to reside at the new school for a calendar year, which happens to be December 15th.