Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

P12 Championship line going up

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    bisonduck said:

AOG said:

I don't get the point of this "championship" since we? already beat the Dukx and finished first. Money? Staff, true?

Utah didn’t complain when they had to beat Oregon twice two years ago, and then USC twice last year. Quit being and bitch a grow a pair. Win and you’re in. Don’t and you can’t finish. It is what it is. This isn’t 2011 anymore.
    Or don't lose the first game

Tough talk when the retarded pac 12 is your only hope
    Same system in the B1G next year. Nobody said much about this when this was implemented last year.
    This game all but ensures a CFP participant. It's good for the conference and not UW this year. Imagine playing Arizona, they win, and no PAC 12 teams goes to the playoff.

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

"ensuring a CFP participant" for a dying conference. Jesus Christ you are 70+ years old guaranteed.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    Also, getting back to the OP, the line hit -10 somewhere. I haven't vetted the info and will not but BIG if true.
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 908

whlinder said:

The odds of two teams squaring off three times in the same season is going to be decently high. It's pretty stupid.

It’s going to be pretty hard to make a Conf champ game and not make the playoffs in the B1G/SEC.
    Exactly. If this were next year, tOSU and Michigan are both in the playoffs. Washington and Oregon are both in. Texas and Alabama are both in. Alabama/Georgia. If Washington and Oregon somehow finish top-two in the B1G next year, it's possible they could play each other three times consecutively.

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

I don't get the point of this "championship" since we? already beat the Dukx and finished first. Money? Staff, true?

Utah didn’t complain when they had to beat Oregon twice two years ago, and then USC twice last year. Quit being and bitch a grow a pair. Win and you’re in. Don’t and you can’t finish. It is what it is. This isn’t 2011 anymore.

Same system in the B1G next year. Nobody said much about this when this was implemented last year.
    This game all but ensures a CFP participant. It's good for the conference and not UW this year. Imagine playing Arizona, they win, and no PAC 12 teams goes to the playoff.

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

"ensuring a CFP participant" for a dying conference. Jesus Christ you are 70+ years old guaranteed.
    They made the change while it was intact.

You are fucking weird. That is the only thing that is guaranteed.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,682 Founders Club
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

I’m interested to hear more about this 70+ years old as an insult [presumably] part… care to elaborate? I’m all ears [hearing aids]…
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,439 Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    So you need a second chance because you suck

Got it

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    So you need a second chance because you suck

Got it
    Basically

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

I’m interested to hear more about this 70+ years old as an insult [presumably] part… care to elaborate? I’m all ears [hearing aids]…
    Just like there is dumb fuck 20+ year old and 30+ year olds,

there are the 70+ year old duck fans that are either gaped out from 40+ years of WASHINGTON or they didn't care for 40+ years in some Oregon backwater until ~2006.

Worse bandwagon fans than kids like Preston or 503FuckTooth imo.
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

there are the 70+ year old duck fans that are either gaped out from 40+ years of WASHINGTON or they didn't care for 40+ years in some Oregon backwater until ~2006.

I am 45 and started following the Ducks in middle school, I am not either.

Fact is the rule to put the two top teams in the CCG was a good conference move, if you're trying to make yourself more marketable. Sorry it made your path more difficult.
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

Fact is the rule to put the two top teams in the CCG was a good conference move, if your trying to make yourself more marketable. Sorry it made you path more difficult.
    I'll go ahead and pin you into the 'backwater guy who only cared when a random team in his area got a pro sports owner' category.

Fuck off.
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

Fact is the rule to put the two top teams in the CCG was a good conference move, if your trying to make yourself more marketable. Sorry it made you path more difficult.
    I'll go ahead and pin you into the 'backwater guy who only cared when a random team in his area got a pro sports owner' category.

Fuck off.
    Weird
    edited December 2023

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

Fact is the rule to put the two top teams in the CCG was a good conference move, if you're trying to make yourself more marketable. Sorry it made your path more difficult.
    45, huh?

Yeah, you’re definitely a fucking retard.
    I don't need anger management though.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,160

whlinder said:

The odds of two teams squaring off three times in the same season is going to be decently high. It's pretty stupid.

It’s going to be pretty hard to make a Conf champ game and not make the playoffs in the B1G/SEC.
    Exactly. If this were next year, tOSU and Michigan are both in the playoffs. Washington and Oregon are both in. Texas and Alabama are both in. Alabama/Georgia. If Washington and Oregon somehow finish top-two in the B1G next year, it's possible they could play each other three times consecutively.
    The committee is going to be pretty intentional about putting conference mates in different brackets
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

45, huh?

Short angry and retarded would have been an unfair hand to be dealt. Glad you only have 2/3

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

45, huh?

Short angry and retarded would have been an unfair hand to be dealt. Glad you only have 2/3
    That was clever. Let it out.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,230
    edited December 2023
    line hit 10 per BetMGM. Penix confirmed out. D-Mo about to have his redemption moment. DOOMED
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,883 Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

45, huh?

Neither do I. As many who have met me know I know need weight management help.

45 and acting like a young Fudgie on an opposing teams message board. Wow. Just wow.

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

AOG said:

Grow a pair.
    You aren't getting it.

45, huh?

Neither do I. As many who have met me know I know need weight management help.

45 and acting like a young Fudgie on an opposing teams message board. Wow. Just wow.
    You are getting something out of this. You should thank me for all the entertainment I provide.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,589 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

The committee is going to be pretty intentional about putting conference mates in different brackets
    3 consecutively could only happen for the conference winner since they would get a bye to the quarters, and then after the conference loser beats some G5 or loser B12 program to make the quarters, then they would play again.

All 3 games in different places too.

It’s going to be so weird. I wonder if the feel of a big game, that feeling that takes over campus for a few days leading up to a big time OOC matchup or conference game, will be lost forever in this format.

Anyway surprised the line hasn’t reached -19 with Penix out