Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The National Brand

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.

Nobody here cares enough to “find you some.”

All this talk is sort of a Washington thing to do. You’re perennial losers so you talk about stuff like what the fans look like, stadium size, uniforms and hamburgers at the Moda Center.
    When your team has lost two years in a row, All this calling UW perennial losers is sort of an Oregon thing to do
    But you are and that’s why things like ugly fans excite you.
    Sure. The results say otherwise

Also, I prefer attractive fans. Ask around. Everybody says so
    Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Nah. The difference is when our kicker missed the game winner at Autzen, I recognized that as an L and left it that. But apparently the last two consecutive wins were actually losses because of coaches, injuries, bad luck and better recruiting classes. anConsolation trophy from over a decade ago>better than the winner (half whatever) three decades ago. Too much mental gymnastics for my pea brain
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.
    The topic appears to be Oregon vs Washington. In the most relevant seasons.

And so once again this is just Mike is upset and can't shut the fuck up since last November.
    Nah, I'll give him an A for effort. After two consecutive losses, I wouldn't be slugging it out on the opponents bored but here we are. Bravo, Mike
    And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.
    HCH: Better than any therapist. Crying is allowed
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.

All this talk is sort of a Washington thing to do. You’re perennial losers so you talk about stuff like what the fans look like, stadium size, uniforms and hamburgers at the Moda Center.
    When your team has lost two years in a row, All this calling UW perennial losers is sort of an Oregon thing to do

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Nah. The difference is when our kicker missed the game winner at Autzen, I recognized that as an L and left it that. But apparently the last two consecutive wins were actually losses because of coaches, injuries, bad luck and better recruiting classes. anConsolation trophy from over a decade ago>better than the winner (half whatever) three decades ago. Too much mental gymnastics for my pea brain
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

It’s certainly not the title of the thread nor the only thing we’ve been discussing.
    thechatch said:

“IM FROM A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD IN SEATTLE!!!!”

🤣

The jokes just write themselves
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

It’s certainly not the title of the thread nor the only thing we’ve been discussing.
    thechatch said:

“IM FROM A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD IN SEATTLE!!!!”

🤣

The jokes just write themselves
    Maybe you can try and see what happens.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And so once again this is just Mike is upset and can't shut the fuck up since last November.
    Nah, I'll give him an A for effort. After two consecutive losses, I wouldn't be slugging it out on the opponents bored but here we are. Bravo, Mike
    And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.
    We win NY6 Bowls. You beat Oregon, sometimes.

No tears over here.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Special memories should be cherished
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Special memories should be cherished
    Two in a row?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

When you played some team called the Cyclones... nevermind.

Oregon. Big dick bowl winners.
  • Options
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Oh we lose some too. But we actually win quite a few as well.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The passed is for ducks
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

So you win against Wisconsin but lose against Iowa State?

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Yes. Those are some of the games we played in.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    We? My number started with a 5 (no doxing) You?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Phone number?

Edit: not including area code
  • Options

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Phone number?

Football Uniform
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Mike is your typical Portland hipster that was stuck in the city while all the talented people GTFO in 2020 and are better off now.

He's never played sports. Beyond soccer of course.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Phone number?

Football Uniform
    I played baseball and basketball.

Always 5 in baseball. Basketball I don’t remember.

(No doxing please)
  • Options
    haie said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺
    Mike is your typical Portland hipster that was stuck in the city while all the talented people GTFO in 2020 and are better off now.

Worst fan fic I’ve ever read.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Jesus Christ dude 🤣🍺

Worst fan fic I’ve ever read.
    SarkSure.gif
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Can you provide me with a list of true blue bloods Oregon has ever beaten when they were actually good. I have:

Florida State in 2014 but the truth is FSU hadn't been a real blue blood in about 15 years at that point and metrics had them not even as a Top 10 team that year. Teams they almost lost to going into that game - Oklahoma State 7-6, Notre Dame 8-5, Miami 6-7, Boston College 7-6, Florida 7-5, mighty Georgia Tech.

I'll give you the Ohio State one a couple years ago when Stroud wasn't ready yet.
  • Options

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.

No tears over here.
    Holy shit.

Can you provide me with a list of true blue bloods Oregon has ever beaten when they were actually good. I have:

Florida State in 2014 but the truth is FSU hadn't been a real blue blood in about 15 years at that point and metrics had them not even as a Top 10 team that year. Teams they almost lost to going into that game - Oklahoma State 7-6, Notre Dame 8-5, Miami 6-7, Boston College 7-6, Florida 7-5, mighty Georgia Tech.

I'll give you the Ohio State one a couple years ago when Stroud wasn't ready yet.
    You don’t want to do this but I’m happy to if you’d like.

Lmk