Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The National Brand

Comments

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'm glad that you guys have this one thing to break up the misery.

Well the jerseys too I guess.

Animal House filmed there.

Disrupt the norm.

Watching you guys shit all over your team and coaches is kind of fun. I also think it's kind of humorous how a cracker like you feels their some huge difference between Oregon and Washington residents and that UW's fans aren't filled with the same ugly, hillbillies and hicks that make up a percentage of Oregon's fan base. But hey, whatever lies you need to tell yourself haie.
    Unfortunately many of those fans bailed for the Hawks years ago.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Disrupt the norm.

Watching you guys shit all over your team and coaches is kind of fun. I also think it's kind of humorous how a cracker like you feels their some huge difference between Oregon and Washington residents and that UW's fans aren't filled with the same ugly, hillbillies and hicks that make up a percentage of Oregon's fan base. But hey, whatever lies you need to tell yourself haie.
    There's a big difference. If you went looking for non trash people/fans in Oregon and trash in Washington, sure, you can line it up the same. I'm sure this will please some, but I remember taking a trip up to Oregon with an LA girl who had never been to the state. I gave her a heads up Oregon is shockingly way more trashy and fucking weird than even some of the rural parts of western Washington. She was pretty shocked. Im not just talking about the fans either. That might be even worst based on the parade of 5'6 weirdos I saw in Husky Stadium a couple weeks ago.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After a night in Medford my wife made us drive through Oregon non stop on trips to and from California

She hates Washington too. And me
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Disrupt the norm.

There's a big difference. If you went looking for non trash people/fans in Oregon and trash in Washington, sure, you can line it up the same. I'm sure this will please some, but I remember taking a trip up to Oregon with an LA girl who had never been to the state. I gave her a heads up Oregon is shockingly way more trashy and fucking weird than even some of the rural parts of western Washington. She was pretty shocked. Im not just talking about the fans either. That might be even worst based on the parade of 5'6 weirdos I saw in Husky Stadium a couple weeks ago.
    Very cool story.

Here’s the problem all of us are from the Northwest and we all know how the NW gets down.

Some of you act like you’re talking to someone from from Charleston buying Michelob Ultras at Myrtle Beach from the drinks girls.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Disrupt the norm.

I've lived in both Oregon and Washington. 8 years in WA, 14 years in Oregon. I've now lived in California for over 30 years. You get out into some of the rural areas in any of these states you're going to find white trash that are all the same. To believe that Washington's white trash is part of some superior vintage is fucking laughable.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

After a night in Medford my wife made us drive through Oregon non stop on trips to and from California

She hates Washington too. And me

Should have taken her out to Gold Hill. Medford is the upscale big city to the people out in Gold Hill.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Disrupt the norm.

You get out into some of the rural areas in any of these states you're going to find white trash that are all the same. To believe that Washington's white trash is part of some superior vintage is fucking laughable.
    Facts.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Listening to Haie and FMB rant about Oregon white trash is super amusing to me, considering I’m almost positive those two are from some shit hole like Yakima or Sunnyside.

Fucking McMansions in suburban Vancouver😂
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Listening to Haie and FMB rant about Oregon white trash is super amusing to me, considering I’m almost positive those two are from some shit hole like Yakima or Sunnyside.

Positive positive? Like, really positive?

Suburban Vancouver McMansions. Sounds like "civilization". @46XiJCAB
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Camas is a nice little hamlet. Perfect for rental investments.

I’ll look into it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

I'm from a good neighborhood in the Seattle area with high priced real estate. I'm not going to give the name of it because I'm not a moron who doxes himself. Reaching as always lmao
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Oregon fans are troglodytes. The history speaks for itself. The percentage of w.t. is off the charts.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Camas is a nice little hamlet. Perfect for rental investments.

I’ll look into it.
    Kids love it.
  • Options

thechatch said:

I'm from a good neighborhood in the Seattle area with high priced real estate. I'm not going to give the name of it because I'm not a moron who doxes himself. Reaching as always lmao

“THEY’RE GONNA DOX ME!!!”

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Great thread, as always
  • Options
    Great post, as always.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.
  • Options

Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.

Nobody here cares enough to “find you some.”

All this talk is sort of a Washington thing to do. You’re perennial losers so you talk about stuff like what the fans look like, stadium size, uniforms and hamburgers at the Moda Center.
  • Options
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

“THEY’RE GONNA DOX ME!!!”

Okay Mike. Go ahead and post your name and address on here.