Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The National Brand

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.

Nobody here cares enough to “find you some.”

All this talk is sort of a Washington thing to do. You’re perennial losers so you talk about stuff like what the fans look like, stadium size, uniforms and hamburgers at the Moda Center.
    If there was ever a football was invented in 2001 post, this is it.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Find me some UW fan parallels to this guy and our dear friend Pweston and we'll talk. https://www.youtube.com/@DuckZone503

I'll give the specific Oregon fanbase that they have an inflated level of trashy fans because there's no NFL team in Oregon and they've had more recent success than UW. A lot of the trashy frontrunner fans in Washington just became 12s especially with UW's decline and the Seahawks rise going back to the early-2000s.

All this talk is sort of a Washington thing to do. You’re perennial losers so you talk about stuff like what the fans look like, stadium size, uniforms and hamburgers at the Moda Center.
    The Oregon thing to do would be to wax poetic about how innovative (bird shit unis?) you are and how Washington is perennial losers even though they just ripped your heart as you make me a hamburger at the Moda Center.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not to mention 12-0 which is now almost 8 years old. Amazing stuff.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When your team has lost two years in a row, All this calling UW perennial losers is sort of an Oregon thing to do
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

When your team has lost two years in a row, All this calling UW perennial losers is sort of an Oregon thing to do
    But you are and that’s why things like ugly fans excites you.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

If there was ever a football was invented in 2001 post, this is it.
    I think you mean when football died.
  • Options

Baseman said:

But you are and that’s why things like ugly fans excite you.
    Sure. The results say otherwise

Also, I prefer attractive fans. Ask around. Everybody says so
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's true. Oregon alums are gross as fuck.
  • Options
    haie said:

Not to mention 12-0 which is now almost 8 years old. Amazing stuff.

32 years ago.
  • Options

thechatch said:

Listening to Haie and FMB rant about Oregon white trash is super amusing to me, considering I’m almost positive those two are from some shit hole like Yakima or Sunnyside.

Fucking McMansions in suburban Vancouver😂

I'm from a good neighborhood in the Seattle area with high priced real estate. I'm not going to give the name of it because I'm not a moron who doxes himself. Reaching as always lmao

“THEY’RE GONNA DOX ME!!!”

Okay Mike. Go ahead and post your name and address on here.
    Nobody asked you to give your name or address, you bell.

Never mind thinking someone was going to care where you grew up let alone use that most insignificant bit of information to find out who you are.

“Bob! Start scanning Skyline in Tacoma! We got this guy!”
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Nah. The difference is when our kicker missed the game winner at Autzen, I recognized that as an L and left it that. But apparently the last two consecutive wins were actually losses because of coaches, injuries, bad luck and better recruiting classes. anConsolation trophy from over a decade ago>better than the winner (half whatever) three decades ago. Too much mental gymnastics for my pea brain
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Nah. The difference is when our kicker missed the game winner at Autzen, I recognized that as an L and left it that. But apparently the last two consecutive wins were actually losses because of coaches, injuries, bad luck and better recruiting classes. anConsolation trophy from over a decade ago>better than the winner (half whatever) three decades ago. Too much mental gymnastics for my pea brain
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.
    Sure
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.
    The topic appears to be Oregon vs Washington. In the most relevant seasons.

And so once again this is just Mike is upset and can't shut the fuck up since last November.
  • Options
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And so once again this is just Mike is upset and can't shut the fuck up since last November.
    Nah, I'll give him an A for effort. After two consecutive losses, I wouldn't be slugging it out on the opponents bored but here we are. Bravo, Mike
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

Nah, I'll give him an A for effort. After two consecutive losses, I wouldn't be slugging it out on the opponents bored but here we are. Bravo, Mike
    He was here at the end in 2018 too.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

I guess it appears that way to you which is totally understandable. What else would you have to talk about? It’s certainly not the title of the thread nor the only thing we’ve been discussing.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Sounds like BONEM.

Send pics.
    Deffo BONEM here. Lots.

And there it is.

“LEAVE!”

The HCH surrender flag.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    “IM FROM A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD IN SEATTLE!!!!”

🤣