Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan State recruiting about to level up

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

so fucking weak and lame lol

7 lines of Bill babbling like a spoon fed Joe Biden.
    . Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    I remember your hot take on UW hiring Mark Helfrich as OC when Jimmy Lake was HC. Chip Kelly spoke highly of Helfrich, blah, blah, blah.

Do you?
    Yep. He would have been a welcome addition as an OC. The Bears miss him. Herbert went backwards when he left. My opinion hasn't changed Trolley.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited September 2023

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what hard work in the weight room and anabolic steroids can do.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.

lulz
    “ When Emtman was a redshirt freshman, he was a lean, 6’4″ and 270 lbs.

According to SI.com’s Dan Raley, Emtman transformed into “a weight-lifting maniac” and “hulking monster” in the ensuing offseason.

When Emtman began hitting the weights, he tipped the scales at a muscular 300 lbs., per Raley.

Emtman’s college teammate, fullback Leif Johnson, told SI.com he marveled at his incredible transformation:

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”
    lol

So he gained 30 pounds

That's so rare in football! Players hardly ever bulk up!

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”

You’re a very stupid person, Fire Marshall.

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    I remember your hot take on UW hiring Mark Helfrich as OC when Jimmy Lake was HC. Chip Kelly spoke highly of Helfrich, blah, blah, blah.

Do you?
    Yep. He would have been a welcome addition as an OC. The Bears miss him. Herbert went backwards when he left. My opinion hasn't changed Trolley.
    Helfrich was OC for two years with the Bears. He never called the plays as OC at Chicago or Oregon.

Where’s he coaching now?
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    I’m a boor and a quook. This is the worst take I’ve seen since that other guy didn’t know how straws work.
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    Helfrich was OC for two years with the Bears. He never called the plays as OC at Chicago or Oregon.

Where’s he coaching now?
    NOC. Not the flex you think it is. Try lurking and maybe you'll learn something. Probably not.

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    I’m a boor and a quook. This is the worst take I’ve seen since that other guy didn’t know how straws work.
    We hired Jon Donovan. Helfrich would have been a better choice. That simple. I expected you would have grasped this?
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    We hired Jon Donovan. Helfrich would have been a better choice. That simple. I expected you would have grasped this?
    I’ve grasped that you’re a jack ass. Helfrich’s record as OC was unremarkable before he came to Oregon and after he left.

Chip Kelly was the de facto HC/OC during Helfrich’s time at Oregon.

Nice guy, though.
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    Dustin Herbert lost 96-4 to you with Big Helfers. MH was never his offensive coordinator.

You’re letting this guy make you look like a mess.

The Bears miss him? I’d be interested in seeing the metrics you’re using here. But also I wouldn’t because it’s such a shit take.
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    I’ve grasped that you’re a jack ass. Helfrich’s record as OC was unremarkable before he came to Oregon and after he left.

Nice guy, though.
    cool worthless debate. I'd gladly trade the twenty minutes i wasted engaging with the OSU intramural track star. stick with necrophilia. Very on brand for you, trolley
    edited September 2023
    Baseman was simply butt hurt that the Doogs hired Jon Donovan. He was grasping at straws at the time.

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?
    Dustin Herbert lost 96-4 to you with Big Helfers. MH was never his offensive coordinator.

The Bears miss him? I’d be interested in seeing the metrics you’re using here. But also I wouldn’t because it’s such a shit take.
    I can think of better things to do than break down the bears failures. It's there if you want to dive in. I dont
    trublue said:

Baseman is simply butt hurt that the Doogs hired Jon Donovan.

True.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?

Nice guy, though.
    cool worthless debate. I'd gladly trade the twenty minutes i wasted engaging with the OSU intramural track star. stick with necrophilia. Very on brand for you, trolley
    Don’t let the door hit you in the ass, Mark Helfrich Baseman.

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take

Do you?

I can think of better things to do than break down the bears failures. It's there if you want to dive in. I dont

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Can we get back to discussing @46XiJCAB hot takes on Penix and Prime Jr?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    trublue said:

Stev

e Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.
    trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Somebody is Triggered

trublue said:

Stev

e Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

trublue said:

Somebody is Triggered
    Football was invented in 1994 following a 19 to 5 run by UW

It was 5 to 4 Oregon and then the duckade

3 to 3 since. 61 to 48 overall UW

Never has so much been made of so little as the legendary duckade

No natty

trublue said:

Stev

trublue said:

Somebody is Triggered
    3 to 3 since.

Hang the banner.

The past is for ducks

@AZDuck
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Great thread, guys.