Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan State recruiting about to level up

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

like it's a stretch after Cristobal went to a Criami team that hasn't been relevant for 20 years

You're still a stepping stone attention whore program with no tradition and no NC

It must be wonderful to keep all of your coaches and never win anything. Not that I’d know anything about that. But I can dream.
    I dream about having a basketball team miss a pat in a baseball stadium and having a 100 year old pro sports owner dance around with our keg boy coach on the field 🤣

#Winning
    Wasn’t beating a basketball school in a Mexican basketball arena while a 100 year old Grace Bannon sparked up another bowl close enough?
    You mean beating a staff and roster of a blue blood that is currently #3 in the country with a bama scalp, essentially in a home game for them in front of 70k of their fans?

Yeah, the two things are really similar Mike. Sounds like you've sparks up a few bowls this afternoon.
    When I was a child my most unfathomable dream amongst many dreams was that someday Oregon would be good enough win a bowl game against a team that would go on to beat the #13 team in the country the following year.

In second place was wasting my Sundays trading idiotic barbs with a professional autistic.

Always the bridesmaid.
    Well, seeing as in the last decade Oregon has had one good season only because they were propped up by Justin Herbert, I would say you? guys are more comparable to the LA Chargers.

They aren't nearly as over hyped though.
    Making the national championship is no longer a good season.

Also within the last decade is the exact same season UW had last year, complete with beating Texas in a basketball stadium
    Meant ~10 years and Mike always wants to talk about winning, so no losing a playoff to Ohio St would be a wash to UW losing a playoff to Alabama.

Mike's got a lot of trublu in him, pulling in the Chip/Mariota years while ignoring everything between then and now.

Blue hair duck fans have become everything they hate about blue hair husky fans.
    All I said was I wish we were able to keep our head coaches around and not win anything like UW.

Just look at the results.

In the last 10 years (your metric) the University of Stepping Stones has won two Rose Bowls, one Fiesta Bowl, finished in the top 10 4 times and played in a national championship game.

In the last 30 years the University of Coaches has won the Alamo Bowl.

Stability matters. Ask any player’s mom.
    2015 - worst bowl loss in college football history
    2016 - 7O
    2017 - gave up the punt return record to Dante Pettis
    2018 - got shit stomped by WSU and Utah and the horrible Stanford loss.
    2019 - Herbert who you backed into carried you to a Rose Bowl.
    2020 - You sucked and didn't win your own division.
    2021 - You sucked and lost to horrible Stanford and got blown out by a Mountain West team dressed up as battleships
    2022 - You got flatted by Fats and Jonathon Smith and sucked.

So much winning.
    I don’t remember half of that list. Not surprised that you do.

#flatted
    So like a trublu hair duck fan you just remember the Chip and Mariota years.

Probably not as well as you do.
    That's quite the assumption.

What I mainly remember about Chip is that after he failed at the NFL level, he turned down a pro sports owner and chose a school over Oregon (who would have erected a statue just to greet him as the plane lands) that hasn't won anything in a long time.

Speaks volumes.
    I’m sure you won’t find it surprising that I don’t believe that’s what you mainly remember.
    Why is it about me?

I'm not an Oregon fan.

I'm just a Pac 12 fan pointing out the last 9+ years of Pac 12 football.
    It’s not about you. It’s about me, as always.
    It’s called charisma.
    You have a hard time getting followers nowadays.

A bunch of losers on this board think that Keg Boy is the answer.

Your church is dwindling..

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

like it's a stretch after Cristobal went to a Criami team that hasn't been relevant for 20 years

You're still a stepping stone attention whore program with no tradition and no NC

It must be wonderful to keep all of your coaches and never win anything. Not that I’d know anything about that. But I can dream.
    I dream about having a basketball team miss a pat in a baseball stadium and having a 100 year old pro sports owner dance around with our keg boy coach on the field 🤣

#Winning
    Wasn’t beating a basketball school in a Mexican basketball arena while a 100 year old Grace Bannon sparked up another bowl close enough?
    You mean beating a staff and roster of a blue blood that is currently #3 in the country with a bama scalp, essentially in a home game for them in front of 70k of their fans?

Yeah, the two things are really similar Mike. Sounds like you've sparks up a few bowls this afternoon.
    When I was a child my most unfathomable dream amongst many dreams was that someday Oregon would be good enough win a bowl game against a team that would go on to beat the #13 team in the country the following year.

In second place was wasting my Sundays trading idiotic barbs with a professional autistic.

Always the bridesmaid.
    Well, seeing as in the last decade Oregon has had one good season only because they were propped up by Justin Herbert, I would say you? guys are more comparable to the LA Chargers.

Also within the last decade is the exact same season UW had last year, complete with beating Texas in a basketball stadium
    Meant ~10 years and Mike always wants to talk about winning, so no losing a playoff to Ohio St would be a wash to UW losing a playoff to Alabama.

Mike's got a lot of trublu in him, pulling in the Chip/Mariota years while ignoring everything between then and now.

Blue hair duck fans have become everything they hate about blue hair husky fans.
    All I said was I wish we were able to keep our head coaches around and not win anything like UW.

In the last 10 years (your metric) the University of Stepping Stones has won two Rose Bowls, one Fiesta Bowl, finished in the top 10 4 times and played in a national championship game.

2016 - 7O
    2021 - You sucked and lost to horrible Stanford and got blown out by a Mountain West team dressed up as battleships

So much winning.

#flatted

What I mainly remember about Chip is that after he failed at the NFL level, he turned down a pro sports owner and chose a school over Oregon (who would have erected a statue just to greet him as the plane lands) that hasn't won anything in a long time.

Speaks volumes.
    I’m sure you won’t find it surprising that I don’t believe that’s what you mainly remember.
    Why is it about me?

I'm not an Oregon fan.

It’s called charisma.

Trust me, I don’t need advice from the hymn book cut and paste champion of the world.

Prophets always start as an army of one.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    haie said:

trublue said:

What I mainly remember about Chip was beating the fuck out of Washington at the final game at the “Mistake on the Lake” in front of the 1991 Chumps talking shit and Don James. I also remember the Chip’s Ducks dismantling the Huskies two years later at Seattle when they played at the new Husky Stadium.

BTW, Goofball: Herbert wasn’t going anywhere else. His grandfather played at Oregon. He grew up in Eugene. Family very close with Wilcox family.

1991 chumps 🤣

You guys are so inferior. It's just so fucking easy.

PS: Herbert's parents wanted him to go to UW. Because...you know... nevermind.
    The chumps were waving the trophy at the current Oregon team and taunting them. Their behavior really motivated the Husky team that night. Chip took his foot off the accelerator once Sark quit.

You are so fucking stupid.

Herbert’s parents wanted him to go to UW. Sure. Another line of Husky horseshit.

Herbert thought baseball was his best shot at the pros. Wasn’t certain it was football. He never did the camp circuit. Competed in football, basketball and baseball throughout high school.
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

What I mainly remember about Chip was beating the fuck out of Washington at the final game at the “Mistake on the Lake” in front of the 1991 Chumps talking shit and Don James. I also remember the Chip’s Ducks dismantling the Huskies two years later at Seattle when they played at the new Husky Stadium.

BTW, Goofball: Herbert wasn’t going anywhere else. His grandfather played at Oregon. He grew up in Eugene. Family very close with Wilcox family.

1991 chumps 🤣

The chumps were waving the trophy at the current Oregon team and taunting them. Their behavior really motivated the Husky team that night. Chip took his foot off the accelerator once Sark quit.

Herbert’s parents wanted him to go to UW. Sure. Another line of Husky horseshit.

Herbert thought baseball was his best shot at the pros. Wasn’t certain it was football. He never did the camp circuit. Competed in football, basketball and baseball throughout high school.
    And the tru target of this thread comes out for all of us to laugh at..
    edited September 2023
    trublue said:

Chip made a boatload of money failing at two NFL franchises.

If a large D-1 school wanted to pay him to coach (where winning was not of utmost importance), why not?

Previous coaches: Rick Neuheisel, Karl Dorrell.

Previous coaches:
    Bob Toledo
    Karl Dorrell
    Rick Neuheisel
    Jim Mora, Jr.

Chip Kelly’s agent also represented Under Armor. Under Armor was taking over UCLA shoe contract at the time and wanted a big name hire.
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Chip made a boatload of money failing at two NFL franchises.

If a large D-1 school wanted to pay him to coach (where winning was not of utmost importance), why not?

Previous coaches: Rick Neuheisel, Karl Dorrell.

Previous coaches:
    Bob Toledo
    Karl Dorrell
    Rick Neuheisel
    Jim Mora, Jr.

Chip Kelly’s agent also represented t
    Yet he wanted UCLA over Oregon.

Jesus, if a white trash school with a pro sports owner can't get it done then what is the point?

Thank CHRIST Washington saved you and brought you to the B1G.
    edited September 2023
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

Were you at the final game at the “Mistake on the Lake”?

Having the 1991 team and Don James present didn’t have any effect on the outcome of the game. Zero. None. Nada. It was adorable.

Remember the thousands (?) of classic UW seat cushions left behind after the game?

Listening to the Husky Honks on the radio after the game was priceless.

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

Remember the thousands (?) of classic UW seat cushions left behind after the game?

Were you at the most recent and relevant game?

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

#Winning

Always the bridesmaid.

2016 - 7O

So much winning.

#flatted

Speaks volumes.
    Why is it about me?

I'm not an Oregon fan.

It’s called charisma.

Trust me, I don’t need advice from the hymn book cut and paste champion of the world.

Prophets always start as an army of one.
    That's some deep shit dude
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

A liar and a moron. Nice work haie.
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

Having the 1991 team and Don James present didn’t have any effect on the outcome of the game. Zero. None. Nada. It was adorable.

I loved watching that geriatric old fuck having to endure watching his former team getting their shit pushed in on his "special" night.
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

I loved watching that geriatric old fuck having to endure watching his former team getting their shit pushed in on his "special" night.
    Everyone's a liar to Boblet.

This a lie?

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what hard work in the weight room and anabolic steroids can do.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.
    trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.

lulz
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

This a lie?

This is where the dumb shit part of your affliction comes into play haie. You're a liar because of your claim about Herbert wanting to go to Washington. I know it's tough because you're a fucking moron but try to keep up.
    trublue said:

Sounds like he is as big a liar as haie.
    haie said:

trublue said:

lulz
    Remember “the Boz” et al?

Never mind, you weren’t even born yet.

How old were you when the 1991 team split a Natty?
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

This a lie?

This is where the dumb shit part of your affliction comes into play haie. You're a liar because of your claim about Herbert wanting to go to Washington. I know it's tough because you're a fucking moron but try to keep up.
    SFGbob said:

trublue said:

lulz
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

This a lie?

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

lulz
    Standard haie response when he just had his ass handed to him.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

1991 chumps 🤣

This a lie?

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

lulz
    Standard haie response when he just had his ass handed to him.
    lulz