Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan State recruiting about to level up

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    You have a short memory, idiot.

Recall Montana at Washington when Lake was coaching?

Haie (drunk poasting):
    You don’t understand. We lost to Montana, fucking Montana, man.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Not really, no.
    haie said:

trublue said:

Not really, no.
    You’ve fried a few too many brain cells for a man your age if you’ve forgotten your drunken crybaby act after losing to Montana in Seattle.
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Not really, no.
    You’ve fried a few too many brain cells for a man your age if you’ve forgotten your drunken crybaby act after losing to Montana in Seattle.
    lulz

Projecting.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

I’m old enough to remember “the Baseman”making a serious case for why the Doogs should hire Mark Helfrich as OC under Jimmy Lake. Chip said nice things about him . . . blah, blah, blah.

Helfrich is still available, genius.

There you go again digging up the dead.
    You’re not dead, but you are a pervert.

Try some new material.

BTW: You were first and right about DeBoer.

You were also an abysmal idiot in regards to Mark Helfrich.

You were first to call abuse of a corpse meant intercourse with the corpse. Amazing you had such inside knowledge about such a crime.

Your Rose Bowl winning TE burned the corpse

Run along you sick fuck.
    YBFE
    Mark Helfrich for OC at UW is YVBE.

Chip said good things about him.

Good one.
    President of the John Donovan fan club speaks out. Ted @BundyDawg was the asst director of the Seattle Crime Prevention Comittee. Keep digging up the corpses Trolley!
    Former Husky, 42-year-old Kevin Ware, Jr. murdered his 29-year-old girlfriend and burned her corpse.

Husky academics at it’s finest.

Thanks, Rick!
    What does that have to do with academics?

lulz.

It's clear that you and 46Q watched Oregon get ass raped for 40+ years in Corvallis/Lane and a bunch of other shit holes in Oregon and that's why you're both such bitter losers.

Fuck off.
    Faggy Boy is triggered bigly.

12 straight years of a dry plunger is hard for Haie to shake.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Why does haie say “lulz” all the time?

thechatch said:

Why does haie say “lulz” all the time?

Why does your avatar depict a grainy photo of a t-shirt that says "If you hear any noise it's just me and boys boppin."? Seems gay.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

I’m old enough to remember “the Baseman”making a serious case for why the Doogs should hire Mark Helfrich as OC under Jimmy Lake. Chip said nice things about him . . . blah, blah, blah.

Try some new material.

You were first to call abuse of a corpse meant intercourse with the corpse. Amazing you had such inside knowledge about such a crime.

Run along you sick fuck.
    YBFE

Good one.
    President of the John Donovan fan club speaks out. Ted @BundyDawg was the asst director of the Seattle Crime Prevention Comittee. Keep digging up the corpses Trolley!
    Former Husky, 42-year-old Kevin Ware, Jr. murdered his 29-year-old girlfriend and burned her corpse.

Thanks, Rick!

lulz.

It's clear that you and 46Q watched Oregon get ass raped for 40+ years in Corvallis/Lane and a bunch of other shit holes in Oregon and that's why you're both such bitter losers.

Fuck off.

Everyone on the boy is triggered and melting down, except you with your 19.5k posts in 2 years talking about the same 2-3 subjects.

It's not a mental disorder guys.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Try some new material.

Run along you sick fuck.
    YBFE

Good one.

Thanks, Rick!

lulz.

Fuck off.

Everyone on the boy is triggered and melting down, except you with your 19.5k posts in 2 years talking about the same 2-3 subjects.

Told ya Faggy is triggered.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Try some new material.

Run along you sick fuck.
    YBFE

Good one.

Thanks, Rick!

lulz.

Fuck off.

Told ya Faggy is triggered.
    Getting shit faced and watching Top Gun Maverick atm.

Have fun at work tomorrow.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

53 seconds

Fucking backwater dump you delusional fags think is a national brand

This guy is spurning you for fucking Michigan State

Nobody respects whOregon. It's a total stepping stone.

I don’t usually go this route but sometimes I am left no choice.

You are so fucking dumb, bro.
    Okay neckbeard

Have you moved out of your mom's basement yet?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    trublue said:

haie said:

Skippy and Tru need to take a long walk around the nursing home for perspective.

Have a couple more beers, Troll.

No upvote from the Fire Marshall? He’s slipping.

I have other things going on besides the seven Duck morons who go to a Washington Husky sub board, you necro freak
    like it's a stretch after Cristobal went to a Criami team that hasn't been relevant for 20 years

You're still a stepping stone attention whore program with no tradition and no NC
    edited September 2023
    ntxduck said:

53 seconds

This is a troll account, dumbfuck. Old people shouldn’t be able to use the internet
    Dumfuck, white trash, 300 pound troll number 3 gets his two cents in.

I glanced at it for two seconds. You really got me there, Sherlock.
    edited September 2023

trublue said:

haie said:

Skippy and Tru need to take a long walk around the nursing home for perspective.

Have a couple more beers, Troll.

No upvote from the Fire Marshall? He’s slipping.

I have other things going on besides the seven Duck morons who go to a Washington Husky sub board, you necro freak
    Sure you do, Bill.

Trolling, saying stupid shit and upvoting your fellow trolls, is Bill at his finest.

ntxduck said:

53 seconds

This is a troll account, dumbfuck. Old people shouldn’t be able to use the internet
    Dumfuck, white trash, 300 pound troll number 3 gets his two cents in.

I glanced at it for two seconds. You really got me there, Sherlock.
    You may not be old, but you’re still a dumbfuck.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577

like it's a stretch after Cristobal went to a Criami team that hasn't been relevant for 20 years

You're still a stepping stone attention whore program with no tradition and no NC

It must be wonderful to keep all of your coaches and never win anything. Not that I’d know anything about that. But I can dream.

It must be wonderful to keep all of your coaches and never win anything. Not that I’d know anything about that. But I can dream.
    I dream about having a basketball team miss a pat in a baseball stadium and having a 100 year old pro sports owner dance around with our keg boy coach on the field 🤣

#Winning
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    edited September 2023
    haie said:

I dream about having a basketball team miss a pat in a baseball stadium and having a 100 year old pro sports owner dance around with our keg boy coach on the field 🤣

#Winning
    Wasn’t beating a basketball school in a Mexican basketball arena while a 100 year old Grace Bannon sparked up another bowl close enough?
    edited September 2023

haie said:

#Winning
    Wasn’t beating a basketball school in a Mexican basketball arena while a 100 year old Grace Bannon sparked up another bowl close enough?
    You mean beating a staff and roster of a blue blood that is currently #3 in the country with a bama scalp, essentially in a home game for them in front of 70k of their fans?

Yeah, the two things are really similar Mike. Sounds like you've sparked up a few bowls this afternoon.