Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan State recruiting about to level up

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    haie said:

trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what hard work in the weight room and anabolic steroids can do.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.

lulz
    “ When Emtman was a redshirt freshman, he was a lean, 6’4″ and 270 lbs.

According to SI.com’s Dan Raley, Emtman transformed into “a weight-lifting maniac” and “hulking monster” in the ensuing offseason.

When Emtman began hitting the weights, he tipped the scales at a muscular 300 lbs., per Raley.

Emtman’s college teammate, fullback Leif Johnson, told SI.com he marveled at his incredible transformation:

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Steve Emtman, the aging hero, who was once the dominating yet under-recruited DT from Cheney, WA was also there. Same outcome.

Amazing what happens without drug testing . . . Emtman says he never used steroids. Sure, Steve.

lulz

According to SI.com’s Dan Raley, Emtman transformed into “a weight-lifting maniac” and “hulking monster” in the ensuing offseason.

When Emtman began hitting the weights, he tipped the scales at a muscular 300 lbs., per Raley.

Emtman’s college teammate, fullback Leif Johnson, told SI.com he marveled at his incredible transformation:

“He was very fiery, a very emotional guy, and he still is I think. He runs hot and cold pretty quick, but he loved to play football.”

“He got really big. How all of this happened, I’m not all together sure. He kind of metamorphosed himself into something he wasn’t at the start.”
    lulz
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

33 years ago. It's 2023. NOC
    edited September 2023
    Perhaps you could make better use of your time by teaming up with Jen in pro wrestling, representing “Tacoma Tuff”. You could pretend to be Mr. FAFO and Jen could be the Leopard (Blouse) Lady wearing a Trojan helmet.

trublue said:

Perhaps you could make better use of your time by teaming up with Jen in pro wrestling, representing “Tacoma Tuff”. You could pretend to be Mr. FAFO and Jen could be the Leopard (Blouse) Lady wearing a Trojan helmet.

lulz
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    LULZ

god you’re a fucking dork
    trublue said:

K
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Haie = FAS folks, it’s a bitch.
    thechatch said:

LULZ

What the fuck is a "dork"?
    haie said:

thechatch said:

LULZ

Check the mirror FAS boy.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

LULZ

I don't get it.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

LULZ

I don't get it.
    Shocking.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    I'm hearing that Hulk Hogan may have used steroids in the 1980's. Big if true.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    trublue said:

rent fucking free
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

lol

So he gained 30 pounds

That's so rare in football! Players hardly ever bulk up!

trublue said:

haie said:

trublue said:

lulz

lol

So he gained 30 pounds

That's so rare in football! Players hardly ever bulk up!
    1991 is irrelevant to these fucktards but they're still crying about Emtman!?

*lulz*
    Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

so fucking weak and lame lol
    edited September 2023

Steve Emtman might have used 'roids, Huskies suck over this cherry picked string of years, Lanning is going to be good, 46aids mentions some fake four star recruit and how "fats" has the 23rd ranked class or something. Chatch props himself up by hurling a 7th grade cap. Trublue keeps obsessing over corpses. Seaver writes a nonsensical poem

7 lines of Bill babbling like a spoon fed Joe Biden.
    edited September 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

. Remember this? I do.

Hot take
    I remember your hot take on UW hiring Mark Helfrich as OC when Jimmy Lake was HC. Chip Kelly spoke highly of Helfrich, blah, blah, blah.

Do you?