Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU, OSU File Emergency Restraining Order vs P12

Comments

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,138
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    FireCohen said:

I am petty person….I love dis……don’t hate the players hate the petty game

I am quite enjoying the Boov meltdown

even more so when they beat us? again this year by only running the ball
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 155
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter

I think this is just a stopgap and it is inevitable that OSU and WSU will have to join the Mountain West. To be blunt: Should have been better overall with your sports and academics and you would have gotten an invite.

Also, hey all! First post here and sorry if I missed an introduction thread? Anyway, born and raised in North Carolina and went to a small Division 2 school for my undergrad! Played football there but let us just say.... we didn't win much smh. Anyway, got my MLIS degree online from UW and got into Husky sports since then. May seem a bit odd as never been to campus to watch any sports haha, but do watch them when I can (ESPN Plus and other ways); also follow the Browns as far as the NFL goes and am a enormous fan of Tar Heel basketball, hope thats ok haha.

Thanks!

Welcome. NOW LEAVE
  • Options
    CarolinaHuskyCarolinaHusky Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Pretty piss poor reception. I guess have to be part of a clique on here.I'm out. Everybody can be a bad ass on an anonymous forum I suppose :)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pretty piss poor reception. I guess have to be part of a clique on here.I'm out. Everybody can be a bad ass on an anonymous forum I suppose :)

Fuck you, bitch! I'll SAY IT TO YOUR FACE & fight you at the 7-11 on Aurora.
  • Options

• Options

You better believe it. I'm a 6'5", 230 lbs former Army Ranger.
    Well I am 6'4 280 pounds myself pal and have a black belt tbh so good match up I suppose.

You and this whole forum can piss off tbh. Guess people think I am a hated former poster or something?

But whatever, i'll just cheer on the Huskies from afar :)
  • Options
    Founders Club

Well I am 6'4 280 pounds myself pal and have a black belt tbh so good match up I suppose.

You and this whole forum can piss off tbh. Guess people think I am a hated former poster or something?

"Later guysm" already?

You could be Damone. Or, you could actually be a new poster we hate. Either way, you should be able to take the hazing.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246

Far from hated.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Far from hated.
    Maybe not hated, but he was very much a cunt.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

I am petty person….I love dis……don’t hate the players hate the petty game

I am quite enjoying the Boov meltdown

even more so when they beat us? again this year by only running the ball
    Don’t worry, we? won’t run that much against you.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,138
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I think this is just a stopgap and it is inevitable that OSU and WSU will have to join the Mountain West. To be blunt: Should have been better overall with your sports and academics and you would have gotten an invite.

Also, hey all! First post here and sorry if I missed an introduction thread? Anyway, born and raised in North Carolina and went to a small Division 2 school for my undergrad! Played football there but let us just say.... we didn't win much smh. Anyway, got my MLIS degree online from UW and got into Husky sports since then. May seem a bit odd as never been to campus to watch any sports haha, but do watch them when I can (ESPN Plus and other ways); also follow the Browns as far as the NFL goes and am a enormous fan of Tar Heel basketball, hope thats ok haha.

Thanks!

LEAVE
  • Options

"Later guysm" already?

You could be Damone. Or, you could actually be a new poster we hate. Either way, you should be able to take the hazing.
    Difference between hazing and being downright pricks for no reason pal.Take a guess which I think you and some others on here are. Never been on this site before and have no fucking clue who you people think I am. Need to send a blood sample to admin? Picture of my license? I assume you all are just suspicious of all new posters? Kind of immature and pathetic if that is the case tbh.

• Options
    Founders Club

"Later guysm" already?

Difference between hazing and being downright pricks for no reason pal.Take a guess which I think you and some others on here are. Never been on this site before and have no fucking clue who you people think I am. Need to send a blood sample to admin? Picture of my license? I assume you all are just suspicious of all new posters? Kind of immature and pathetic if that is the case tbh.

Hurtful!
  • Options

"Later guysm" already?

Hurtful!
    Good
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Thanks!

How many online masters degrees do you have?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

The 10 departing schools will leave them with the Pac 12 assets but then not pay a dime on the 50 million debt to Comcast.

Like we say No. Those debts are yours and the other 11 schools. For WSU and OS will say fuck you to Comcast and tell them to chase the other 10 schools as well. Uncharted territory has its privileges.

The 10 schools that left not ever having a vote again is an Iron Law with Precedent.

OS and WSU getting saddled with the debt has no such thing.
    Ok.

I'm sure this will all work out great for the cougs.

Have any of the 10 schools paid a dime yet?

What about UCLA paying for the Holiday bowl?

Anyone paid for the outstanding debt on the network offices lease?

What about the fact that the Pac value was only accumulated because of the other 10 schools?

I'm sure the little law offices of Cuoglet and Beavlet will really "get theirs" in all of this 😆
    You left. You get no vote. The office leases are chump change. Have another Hazy.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

The 10 departing schools will leave them with the Pac 12 assets but then not pay a dime on the 50 million debt to Comcast.

Like we say No. Those debts are yours and the other 11 schools. For WSU and OS will say fuck you to Comcast and tell them to chase the other 10 schools as well. Uncharted territory has its privileges.

The 10 schools that left not ever having a vote again is an Iron Law with Precedent.

OS and WSU getting saddled with the debt has no such thing.
    Ok.

I'm sure this will all work out great for the cougs.

Have any of the 10 schools paid a dime yet?

What about UCLA paying for the Holiday bowl?

Anyone paid for the outstanding debt on the network offices lease?

What about the fact that the Pac value was only accumulated because of the other 10 schools?

I'm sure the little law offices of Cuoglet and Beavlet will really "get theirs" in all of this 😆
    You left. You get no vote. The office leases are chump change. Have another Hazy.
    I think I will, thanks.

WSU and OSU will get nothing out of this except some belly laughs from the 10 departing schools. Filing with a WSU booster in Colfax?

Already fucking amateur hour.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Do you know what a "meme" is?

The amount of dumbasses that are out there that cant handle anonymous MESSAGE BOARD hazing is fucking frightening to be honest...like these people are out there in society right now and getting their egos hurt ANONYMOUSLY

Take a walk on the beach to get some perspective