Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome B10 friends!

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If it happens to rain while you are there, Gorst is a MUST visit!!! Best after the Sun goes down though.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

xbadger said:

I have to say that as a Wisconsin fan I am so happy you are with us. My best friend lives in Oregon and have spent so much time camping in the northwest. The Hoh rainforest is the most amazing place on earth I have seen with my own eyes a s I've gone to every continent except Antarctica. But again being a wisky fan fan and having lived in Wisconsin for 12 yrs I think I have pretty much seen Antarctica. Al's one of the hottest gals I've ever seen in my life was an undergrad at Washington. Still remember her 20 years later

So I didn't post to any of the other schools that joined us but I'm so so glad y'all are with us now. Y'all were always my favorite PAC-10 team

Now that said, I do have to say a few things.

1. There is only one UW. And that is the University of Wisconsin. We can maybe make a trophy game for the right to be UW, but the board of regents would need to approve and that is over my pay grade.

2. It I think we can both agree that the big ten has after 100 years definitively won the Rose Bowl. Washington Oregon UCLA and USC could go undefeated until the sun goes supernova, but the Big Ten still won in the same way Alabama has won the Iron Bowl. In general year 2045 Auburn can win by 60 points, but Alabama still won because they poisoned those trees.

Seriously I am so glad you are a big ten team now and can't wait to see the badgers pound you in person. By the way, you can go ahead and start hating Minnesota with the passion that burns of ten thousand suns.

Washington was winning Rose Bowls while you were still shitting your diapers in a mountainless, cultureless mess of a Midwest state.

Stop plagiarizing my plagiarism of other people’s shit, fucko!
    We must have posted our posts within 60 seconds of each other, because yours wasn't there when I made my post. LOL
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    @xbadger has made quite the entrance with 2 cringy posts. His tim here is very limited.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    xbadger said:

Well I certainly hope you have a gorgeous day too. You got it all wrong though. I'm from North Carolina originally went to undergrad at UNCG. That was my undergrad....I'm really not sure what you mean from sucking my mom's tit. She died of breast cancer 12 years ago.

pics?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,425
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go Badger someone else. Badger.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,173
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

xbadger said:

Well I certainly hope you have a gorgeous day too. You got it all wrong though. I'm from North Carolina originally went to undergrad at UNCG. That was my undergrad....I'm really not sure what you mean from sucking my mom's tit. She died of breast cancer 12 years ago.

pics?

• Options
    xbadgerxbadger Member Posts: 5
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

xbadger said:

pics?
    Well first I actually really like this board. I sadly don't have any pics of my mom's tits. But they looked as but as I can only describe them looked as awful as a call made 20seconds in Superbowl XLIX. as a bad call that looked as bad as my mom's tits at the end. You might remember Russel Wilson was a badger. Now I'm a kid of the nineties and so as I recall the great Washington players of my youth I can literally only think of like historically bad washouts such as Reggie Rogers and emtman. Like literally you guys put the University of Wash in washout lol. But hey you guys chose to hire the coach from USC that gave your NFL team the only semblance of winning. Yes today I enjoyed watching a Wisconsin lineman being admitted to the Hall of Fame. Just googled I think last you had Warren moon. Since he quit playing several things have happened.... The iPhone was invented and you could buy stock in FB. I gotta say y'all made me laugh but not like honestly I did. I haven't laughed so much since I heard for the first time about the CHAZ occupation zone. On Wisconsin!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,595
    Founders Club
    xbadger said:

Baseman said:

xbadger said:

pics?
    Well first I actually really like this board. I sadly don't have any pics of my mom's tits. But they looked as but as I can only describe them looked as awful as a call made 20seconds in Superbowl XLIX. as a bad call that looked as bad as my mom's tits at the end. You might remember Russel Wilson was a badger. Now I'm a kid of the nineties and so as I recall the great Washington players of my youth I can literally only think of like historically bad washouts such as Reggie Rogers and emtman. Like literally you guys put the University of Wash in washout lol. But hey you guys chose to hire the coach from USC that gave your NFL team the only semblance of winning. Yes today I enjoyed watching a Wisconsin lineman being admitted to the Hall of Fame. Just googled I think last you had Warren moon. Since he quit playing several things have happened.... The iPhone was invented and you could buy stock in FB. I gotta say y'all made me laugh but not like honestly I did. I haven't laughed so much since I heard for the first time about the CHAZ occupation zone. On Wisconsin!
    How dare you.

This guy's got potential