Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Supreme Court does something it should have done 40 years ago

123457»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,088 Founders Club
    99 percent of white Americans won't be a legacy commit to an Ivy League school

They still don't want to pay off student loans or support unconstitutional admission practices

The left is floundering

I also didn't get PPP loans and think they should be paid back. Like student loans.

Another loser argument
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,488
    Sledog said:

Every race had issues! Every single one! Including half of my family.

When America had values.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,467 Standard Supporter
    My grandfather came from Italy alone at 15. He had $50.00 and was sent to work and send money home for his family and 10 siblings. He worked! He became a very successful business man and investing in real estate. Even though discrimination certainly existed in the '20's in America.
    Sledog said:

My grandfather came from Italy alone at 15. He had $50.00 and was sent to work and send money home for his family and 10 siblings. He worked! He became a very successful business man and investing in real estate. Even though discrimination certainly existed in the '20's in America.

So he was in the mob. Old school!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,120 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Just don't call the dazzler a racist. Turning the US into the world's welfare magnet is working out just like you would expect it. No way an immigrant should be expected to work and be ineligible for welfare.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,680 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023

They still don't want to pay off student loans or support unconstitutional admission practices

The left is floundering

I also didn't get PPP loans and think they should be paid back. Like student loans.

Another loser argument

We? paid our PPP back and didn't end up even needing it. Plandemic hooked us up with more customers/volume than we could even handle. csb.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

The left is floundering

Another loser argument

We? paid our PPP back and didn't end up even needing it. Plandemic hooked us up with more customers/volume than we could even handle. csb.
    Didn't need it, took it, and qualified for 100% forgiveness. Don't feel good about it, but am obligated fiduciarily to accept it and roll it to the bottom line.

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Just don't call the dazzler a racist. Turning the US into the world's welfare magnet is working out just like you would expect it. No way an immigrant should be expected to work and be ineligible for welfare.
    Gasbag's full-throated defense of the Mafia.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited July 2023
    My biggest issue with affirmative action, is that it doesn't solve the underlying issues of minority poverty. They need to fix these communities from the bottom up. Unfortunately, government inefficiencies and corruption will always deter this goal. However, affirmative action is definitely not the answer, as all it does is create even more racial divisions in communities.

The problem today have are macroeconomics and not race.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,120 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

All blacks are criminals? You going with that analogy with the Italians and the Mafia? I didn't think that you were all in on all Muslims are sharia radicals.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Sledog said:

Every race had issues! Every single one! Including half of my family.

Yeah, the assumption seems to be that white Americans are all living on Rockefeller money and that hard work and discipline had nothing to do with their life style. My father was the first in his family line to go to college and back then, college was affordable if you wanted to work hard, which he did. College was pretty much English, History, Economics, Business and the STEM classes. My wife was the first in her family line to go to college and back in the 1970's my first quarter tuition was a $169. Today, for every tenured college professor in the core classes there are multiple administrators who don't teach a damn thing and tuition is now $5,300 per quarter. And white European Americans are near the bottom for per capita income if you start dicing up the racial composition.
    Italians aren’t white…
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

We aren't Sicilian. Italy and Sicily don't play nice. Ignorant turd.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

All blacks are criminals? You going with that analogy with the Italians and the Mafia? I didn't think that you were all in on all Muslims are sharia radicals.
    Easily wound up, ain't ya?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Police were the employer of last resort.

Sad when the Mob doesn't want you, Guiseppe.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Police were the employer of last resort.

Sad when the Mob doesn't want you, Guiseppe.
    Other half is Scotch/Irish/Welsh. I have a violent lineage. It's been an advantage. Your two dads must of been studs. Science has proven where lawyers come from and you have the pedigree.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

This part about you is interesting.
    My grandmother came over on a boat when she's was 5ish years old. WW1 was on and her ship was torpedoed. Another ship came alongside and they placed a pack between the two and walked to the undamaged ship. She said she remembered it. Both have been gone for quite a while. They became Americans. Their son, my uncle, was an Air Force fighter pilot in Korea.